Le pee pee & fart jokes

>le pee pee & fart jokes

To be honest, the extreme gross-out stuff seems to come from the (inferior) Games/Nickelodeon-era Ren & Stimpy.

I associate the John K./Spumco-era Ren & Stimpy with the batshit psycho-drama stuff (which, imo, is far superior).

Okay OP, tell us what's the fucking patrician jokes.

There's a certain, genuine psychosis in cartoons like "A Visit To Anthony" and "Stimpy's Fan Club" that's absent from the third season onward.

That, to me, is a large part of what made this show funny and memorable, and something that it's imitators haven't figured out.

You have to be 18 years old to post on this site

I've heard that the games era writers weren't really writing what they enjoyed but what was expected of them

That makes sense.
It feels like it became a parody of itself, almost.

This, I don't get why people think it is the gross-out shit that made it memorable.

But the only people who care about Ren and Stimpy would be in their 30s.

I'm in my 20s. I had vague memories of it as a kid, then rediscovered it ~10 years ago when the DVDs came out.

Furthermore, it's an important part of contemporary animation history.

Breadwinners and Sanjay & Craig are probably the biggest offenders in terms of toilet humor on Nick. Ren and Stimpy is a masterpiece compared to em.

Old fag here
Ren & Stimpy was never good.
People remember it because of its gross humor.
None of it was funny and the whole show was creepy. But not in the good kind, I mean the kind of creepy that makes you think "why the fuck am I watching this trash"
When Ren and Stimpy came on. The only response was "oh time to change the channel then"
The fact people still talk about it today is retarded considering how much of a "nothing" show it was.

wow really make u thnik.

You hunorless fucks are whats killing animation as a medium

OP let's not retcon history, there are plenty of gross-out jokes in John K's episodes and gross-out is definitely one of his favorite gags.

The Games episodes have less drama and more gross-out jokes, but that's what they were asked to do.

While I enjoy the Games era R&S, I have to admit that nothing beats the first two seasons.

>AND WITH THESE HANDS! I HOLD THE FATE OF MILLIONS!
Ren was genuinely scary sometimes. I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing for a kids show, but I'll be damned if it wasn't one of the things that got me hooked on the show in the first place.

Trash thread for a trash show

Valuable contribution, really stimulates the old neurons.

get out

wtf I hate Ren and Stimpy now

His favorite gag is people going insane, not farts or boogers.

Explains why Sup Forums hates it so much. Sup Forums loves its kiddy oriented gross out humor.

It seems somebody didn´t watched "Hermit Ren", "Who´s Stupid Now" or "Reverend Jack"...