That feel when we could have the perfect suit

>that feel when we could have the perfect suit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e3SpEPZlVtE
instagram.com/p/BJvoQD-AoSa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm guessing that's the mid-movie upgrade for the retractable arm-pit webbing. I wouldn't think they'd need mocap nodes for that.

It's actually the original suit they were going for in civil war.

>Raised webbing
I liked it with the Rami suit/s, but I feel as if the more usual, non-intended/raised lines are best, or at least look a bit more accurate when it comes to Tom's costume. Still looks good though.

I don't know man but i feel that a spider-man costume for a movie looks cheap without raised webbing.

>It's actually the original suit they were going for in civil war.

Except there was no original suit in Civil War. The Spidey they had in CW was just a stuntman in a mocap suit (Holland wasn't even cast when they filmed the airport battle). The suits Holland wears for Homecoming are the first live action iterations for the MCU (pic related). Therefore, what he's wearing in Op's webm clearly must be for an upgrade suit.

I want to fuck Tom Holland

To add to that, RDJ is clearly in the webm as well. So it's probably the scene for when Tony gives Peter the new suit and he's explaining the new features to Pete.

Nigga what the fuck are you talking about ? It's clearly a Pre-production suit for civil war and not some upgrade suit for homecoming.

That is not how pre-production suits look like m8.

And the third person is Anthony Russo so it has nothing to do with Homecoming because it's from the Civil War set.

Plus tony has a bruised eye which make no sense if it was in homecoming

They had the perfect Spider symbol there! I hate the new one

That feel when Op opens his mouth and nothing but a high pitched whine comes out.

I just noticed that on this suit that there is no retarded lines in the blue section.

>It's clearly a Pre-production suit for civil war

Except Holland wasn't hired during pre-production. He was brought on in the late filming stages. They had already wrapped up Leipzig by the time they hired him. They literally only needed him in front the camera for scenes where you saw his face. And most of that was where he wasn't anywhere near a Spidey costume. And the only one where he was, was the stuntman mocap suit (which he commented about because it was very worn didn't fit him).

>And the third person is Anthony Russo so it has nothing to do with Homecoming

You realize they bring directors/writers from other films in in order to try and maintain continuity, right? They did that shit with Wheadon and the last couple Phase 1 films. This is clearly the same case since the Russos are behind Avengers 3 and 4.

Don't you recognize it?

Oh God what's going on on the back side of the costume?

This.

Why are 80% of Spidey fans so autistic?
I hope they make his arms blue

Sonicfag please get out :^)

Me too

We all know that this is the best suit.

That's not ASM 2.

That's not SM.

It's good but I'm not a fan of the eyes and "silver" webbing. But ASM 2 has it's problems too. But the mask is great.

Raised webbing is fucking terrible.

Fucking faggots.THIS is the GOAT suit.

TWO SPIDERMANS? We clone saga?

Bruh are you serious?
Look RDJ has the black eye from Civil War, it's from CW. Do you seriously think Spider-Man is gonna go from a pro Stark Industries suit to some shoddy looking dollar store suit? Look at it it's ugly.

But what do these do

U wot m8 ?

OH MY GOD.Why they didn't go with this suit instead of the cheap one we got.

Tom has the best butt in this suit tho...

>Bruh are you serious?

Yes.
>RDJ has the black eye from Civil War, it's from CW.

We don't know how many scenes he'll have in Homecoming. It's not improbable at the moment that he can't get another one.

>it's from CW.
It can't be from CW because there was no practical suit in CW. Spidey was CG.

> Do you seriously think Spider-Man is gonna go from a pro Stark Industries suit to some shoddy looking dollar store suit? Look at it it's ugly.

Opinions. I think it looks good.

There are some on the sides of his torso.

Please user Do me a favour and watch this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=e3SpEPZlVtE

He's the perfect husbando. Flexible, athletic, and looks like he's jailbait while actually being legal.

True My Man !

I-I just want to see this suit on the big screen ;(

>wanting symbiotes in the movies
>again
>ever

Why?

Wait for Infinity War. I guarantee you'll see it then.

The Black Suit isn't necessarily the symbiote, dude.

You know what would NEVER work on the big screen? Carnage. Personally, I think he's got one of the coolest designs, but it's so hard to get right. Even most of the fanart which tries to stay true to the original design sucks.

you fucking nigger the images are from screencaps of the CW DVD behind the scenes footage, they were testing holland in a prep suit. and the suit used in CW was a mix of CG AND practical depending on the day they were filming. stop blowing smoke out of your ass

No you're wrong sorry

I agree dude too many fan-arts make carnage looks retarded in some ways.

Nigga you are wrong watch this: instagram.com/p/BJvoQD-AoSa/

That's BTS of homecoming you retard

Now user that's bad baiting.

That suit looks terrible. I am beginning to hate the costume designers for the MCU. Why does it have all those lines? It doesn't even look like Spider-Man.

Same dude i fucking hate these retarded lines.

Just because Spider-Man 3 sucked doesn't mean symbiotes aren't cool as shit. Also Spidey's second black suit wasn't a symbiote.

I kind of wish they had a more "upgraded" version of that suit for ASM 2. It was great the sequel suit looked more traditional but I viewed this franchise as a more "alternate universe" version of the Spidey mythos.

>Just because Spider-Man 3 sucked doesn't mean symbiotes aren't cool as shit.

You're right. Spider-man 3 isn't why. The comics are. Everything concerning Symbiotes was lame as fuck and the symbiote characters are shit. Fuck Venom and Carnage. They're the most boring of Spidey's villains. There were way better characters that could've been brought to film.

Man, Tom Holland is so small. How do they expect me to believe that 15 years old is supposed to be fucking 5'7?

Because Pete is technically not the tallest person? Did you read Ultimate where everyone complained he's not as tall as they thought he was? And in 616 comics, he's taller than Wolverine but fucking Steve towers over him. It's also one of the more infamous ass shot of Pete.

>this nigga got told hard
This is why I come to this site.

>How do they expect me to believe that 15 years old is supposed to be fucking 5'7?
That isn't all that uncommon. And Spider-Man is 5'10 in the comics, so it's not all that far off for a growing character.

They make RDJ look as tall as Evans. I'm sure they'll find a way.

>tfw i'm 5'10

Well you're half an inch taller than me, at least. We should meet up and fuck.

I hope they make another MCU short that focus on peter before Civil War. It would be a cool way to show his origin without having to make another film.

Infinity Wars baby, Peter will find the Alien Symbiote and will set up Venom.

Fuck, I like this costume a lot better

I'm hoping the menu system on the right allows for different web patterns. I really want to see the thick spaghetti webs that he can loop around his fists as he swings.

Anyone got a higher res of this

Oh damn I thought we were done with raised webbing. And he'll still have the shitty black bands.

those are literally the same facial bruises tony had in the airport battle

Correct.
Incorrect.

Confirmed for complete shit taste desu senpai

That suit is not the Symbiote, that's from Back in Black, a 10/10 arc, and you're a casual.

I just realized, how does Spider-man stick to walls when he has gloves on? I heard he either sticks to the wall by small fibers on his fingers or by molecular adhesion but wouldn't the gloves get in the way?

no

Magnets you dumbass.

>magnets

How does that work exactly?

Nah, Garfield had the better butt.

New 52 Spider-Man

It's EVEN crazier
He can attract himself to surfaces. Any place on his body can stick to anything. It's his strength that lets him stand straight on a wall. He can also amp up the attraction to rip someone's face off. Which has been done in a what-if

6/10

>raised webs
>again

Straight women, or faggots?

I will never get the sheer autistic rage the raised webbing causes. It allows the design to stand out better rather than just blending into the red.

Mhis hands stick to the gloves

>It can't be from CW because there was no practical suit in CW. Spidey was CG.
SM on the ground after the giant man fight and has the mask pulled half way up his face says HI.

>The amazing Basketball man
Lol good one, user.

He sticks to walls with a form of psychic bio-magnetism, not with some physical hair-shit. He can mentally control the atomic bonds between molecules that are touching his body, and through thin layers of clothing. It has absolutely no limit, not even the Juggernaut could cause Spider-Man to become detached from something he's sticking to by force. The only way to make Spider-Man detach from something is to break his mental connection with it via distraction, or destroying the thing he's attached to. Often, the wall he's clinging to will give way and break off still attached to his hands and feet when somebody tries to pull him off. He can also use the power to stick people and objects to his back, and to stick his mask to his face so that people can't pull it off.

Stop thinking about Raimi's shit interpretation of Spider-Man's powers. He got the speed wrong, he got the webbing wrong, he got the wall crawling wrong, even the Spider-Sense was lame slow-motion bullshit in the Raimi movies instead of a proper psychic warning.