Well Sup Forums, are you proud of yourself?

Well Sup Forums, are you proud of yourself?

>Now the web is a sociopath with Asperger’s. If you need help improving your upload speeds it’s eager to help with technical details, but if you tell it you’re struggling with depression it will try to goad you into killing yourself.

>Trolls are turning social media and comment boards into a giant locker room in a teen movie, with towel-snapping racial epithets and misogyny.

> A Pew Research Center survey published two years ago found that 70% of 18-to-24-year-olds who use the Internet had experienced harassment, and 26% of women that age said they’d been stalked online.

>But trolling has become the main tool of the alt-right, an Internet-grown reactionary movement that works for men’s rights and against immigration and may have used the computer from Weird Science to fabricate Donald Trump. Not only does Trump share their attitudes, but he’s got mad trolling skills: he doxxed Republican primary opponent Senator Lindsey Graham by giving out his cell-phone number on TV and indirectly got his Twitter followers to attack GOP political strategist Cheri Jacobus so severely that her lawyers sent him a cease-and-desist order.

>The alt-right’s favorite insult is to call men who don’t hate feminism “cucks,” as in “cuckold.” Republicans who don’t like Trump are “cuckservatives.” Men who don’t see how feminists are secretly controlling them haven’t “taken the red pill,” a reference to the truth-revealing drug in The Matrix. They derisively call their adversaries “social-justice warriors” and believe that liberal interest groups purposely exploit their weakness to gain pity, which allows them to control the levers of power. Trolling is the alt-right’s version of political activism, and its ranks view any attempt to take it away as a denial of democracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4457110/internet-trolls/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IL_3q5MWIdg
encyclopediadramatica.se/INTERNET_HATE_MACHINE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't have to use the internet if you don't want to. Try just reading news articles if you can't stand seeing pixels arranged in particular ways.

He should make his own internet if he doesn't like it

>I accidentally went to Sup Forums: the article
>By Joel (((Stein)))

Do note that the "aspergers" insult was removed from the article. That was really out of place and disappointing, so I'm happy they took it out

Heres the link

>bait bread from Sup Forums

Fuckoff tumblr raid.

The internet is a masquerade ball.
Everyone is no one, and therefore, everyone is someone. A guy living in a trailer can rub shoulders with a CEO while they talk about some show they both enjoy without either of them having to deal with the typical social norms that would almost guarantee they never interact int he real world.

People need to stop trying to turn it into a high school reunion, where everyone's wearing name tags and forced to be polite unless they have the numbers or social status to be an absolute cock to someone.
They don't get that part of the reason why cultures like this develop is in response to their attempted butchery.

"Cyber bullying" has been in the news since the invention of online chat, so why is this an article now? If we're losing the internet to anything, it's to government and corporate censorship of free speech

"Oh look, someone made point that proves me wrong. BAN THEM IMMEDIATLY !!!" - the article

Yes. It's the way the internet is supposed to be

>Stein

>By Joel (((Stein)))
instead of
>By (((Joel Stein)))
"Joel" is a jewish name too...

How the fuck can you assign the entire internet a single culture? HOW

It's no coincidence that this is being put into the mainstream consciousness as Obama cedes control of the internet to corporate interests.

>Well Sup Forums, are you proud of yourself?
Yup.

I learned something today

(((Stein)))

>Now the web is a sociopath with Asperger’s
I actually have Aspergers, so I feel kind of honored now.

>26% of women that age said they’d been stalked online.
Which means they got a friend request from someone they didn't like
>Trolling is the alt-right’s version of political activism, and its ranks view any attempt to take it away as a denial of democracy.
lol it's like they live in a mirror universe.

Oy vey mr Goldstein! The internet backfired!

Jews can't run the internet and it drives them fucking insane that this isn't part of their criticism free world wide safe space.

yes

>WHO IS Sup Forums?
>A HACKER

the jew only can dream he can control the whole internet like major news websites and newspapers.

especially the newspapers. for so long the old guard jew used those and the radio and TV to rule the meida entirely.

now the internet perforates their control, and the goyim are gathering information for themselves, and not liking what they have found festering.

me too m8, asperger alliance forever!

>he thinks the internet hasn't always had a "culture of hate"

WE

WUZ

SOCIOPATHS

AND

ASPERGERSSSSSSSS

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IL_3q5MWIdg

>Implying the alt right invented the term "social justice warrior"

what the fuck, man

>Dat nu-male face.

Wait he had a Pidgy and a Mankey spawn in the same room?

weev is a useful idiot

lel

>If you need help improving your upload speeds it’s eager to help with technical details, but if you tell it you’re struggling with depression it will try to goad you into killing yourself.

>but if you tell it you’re struggling with depression it will try to goad you into killing yourself.
Fucken poofs just can't handle the banter.

>If you need help improving your upload speeds it’s eager to help with technical details, but if you tell it you’re struggling with depression it will try to goad you into killing yourself.
too true

It was ours to begin with and it will stay ours.

T. Born in 80

>now the web is a sociopath with aspergers
>now
Its so easy to spot the faggots who think the internet was created in 2006.

>I've never heard of the ICANN before but I'm going to parrot what my tech illiterate cuckservative overlords told me to think

Hate is a word that can mean anything. It's like freedom and democracy. It means nothing. It's just a filler word to make people feel emotions.

wait are they raiding us? I haven't really seen change in the posts

Whats wrong with towel snapping? Its how you identify the weakest links before risking putting them on the field.

I've got this issue I my hand, on page 59, this same faggot argues that old people shouldn't vote because they disagree with his values.

Absolutely and 100%, you fucking pieces of shit deserved it and everything that is to come. Lord kek wills it.

The people referenced in the article took the internet for granted. They are the type of people with no technical expertise and who just use the shallow part of the web. They have no idea what they are actually using.
The thing about the internet is that you can create your own echochambers in which you will only hear what you want to hear.
Just build your own blog or make a tumblr site. There you can choose the content which you want displayed and disregard the one that you don't.
Those sites adhere to your rules and thoughts and nothing can alter them except you.

But facebook or Twitter are different in that they are supposed to make you reach out to the network.
Twitter is just one big Speaker's Corner for example.
They were made to connect and show you what people are thinking in reality without social norms silencing them.
They reveal the silent majority and people who just live outside the internet don't want to see that.
They can't understand the difference between their smalltalk filled RL circlejerks and social shaming and the complete equalization of the playing field. In that their RL traits have no bonus for them in the conversation.

Top kek

Word like freedum,hate and shittercracy have meaning , U just have to think for more than 2 sec to get it.

Love this.

>Weird Science to fabricate Donald Trump
This sentence seems like it needs an edit, perhaps into a form that literally suggests Trump doesn't exist.

I thought we already this discussion with the MSM?

Will they never learn?

encyclopediadramatica.se/INTERNET_HATE_MACHINE

So do I, but I was a little offended, not because I have the syndrome, but because of how hypocritical and bigoted it is, as if there's supposed to be a single character trait that's common to all people with Asperger syndrome that's communicated with the use of that phrase. If anything, it's just poor writing, because I don't know what they're saying.

Welcome to the Internet. You're more then welcome to stay. But if you don't like it you can fuck right off.

>the web is turning into what is was 12 years ago
How is that a bad thing?

into a form that doesn't:*

this is a shoop

>and its ranks view any attempt to take it away as a denial of democracy.
Yeah those guys are total assholes. Wanting their freedom and all.

If normalfags don't like it they're free to leave.

>Now the web is a sociopath with Asperger’s

That's a pretty good description of Sup Forums tbhfamalamaladalams

>(((Stein)))

Nice endorsement for Trump.

>are you a pussy? Cry more until daddy and mommy make censorship legal!

He's full of shit
It will never and can't ever turn back into what it was
Our golden age is dead and it will never return think of this as the bronze age of comics for us.
Pretty dank but not as dank as it was originally

>They derisively call their adversaries “social-justice warriors”

It's adorable how the nigger loving kikes created the term in the first place and now want to disassociate themselves with it because it's taken on a negative connotation.

Just like niggers.

>we want to be black
>we want to be african-american
>we want to be people of color

Maybe, just maybe, you filthy fucking rats, it's the common denominator.

>The disgrace is my wife's
>The profit is mine

The guy clearly isn't a cuck in the way we use it, so much as he is his wife's pimp. Not that that isn't pretty fucking low, but it's a different kettle of fish.

This is only going to get worse as Real life and Online 'life' continues to merge together. Mainly because normies didn't grow up online, they don't have the original mindset of "DON'T TELL ANYONE YOUR REAL NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, ANYTHING THAT LINKS BACK" and thus lack that disconnect of real life/online. If you say kill yourself, they'll take it seriously like you said it to their face in person. Say it to someone in the first generation (maybe childhood) to grow up online and the worst you'll get is 'HAHAHAHA HOW THE FUCK IS CYBER BULLYING REAL."

It's only gonna get worse.

Under 25 year old detected

Usenet was our original Sup Forums, and it had names

kek

>Expect people to pay five dollars for your shitrag opinon magazine that hasn't been relevant since the 1970s.

>Refuse to pay the measly sum (for such a major magazine of $1000 for an interview with weev.

>Insult Autistic people, who have hobbies of buying things like magazines.

>Trying to convince people that big web companies and the government are the ones that are being unfairly treated. Even after Ed Snowden and Net Neutrality.

I hope you enjoy pulping machines and welfare.

Its always the same £5 for a magazine, first three pages are adverts after you bother to pay that much. The print finish smells like spunk and its full of meme ideas and sex.

good magazines cost about £3 at most and are focused on a subject in detail. not cunts and selling you shit.

private eye costs £1.80 and wipes the floor with the spectator,time and wired (which is now one massive shell oil advert).

Frankly wiping your arse with them is the best use for them.

Hell yes im proud. Fuck this faggy ass bitches who whine about "People is mean to me in the internet"
You cant pretend the world adjust to your needs. If you have problems with depression, go to a fucking shrink.
Once, there was the "great generation", now we have the "Not fit to live in the real world" generation.
Life is rough. Deal with it. If you pretend to cry about it expecting to life getting down the volume just to fit you gayness... KILL YOURSELF.