Jenny Frison's first Wonder Woman variant

Jenny Frison's first Wonder Woman variant

RIP Cho

That isn't a lasso. That's string.

Holy shit. Wow. Bye Cho.

That's better than all the Cho variants besides #4 tbqh (though I have the same problem with this as I did with his, they are so blank and not really dynamic). Overall they weren't his best work and knowing it was a bad environment kind of explains that.

And Cho's not dead, he's doing Trinity and Harley variants now

Why do they insist on making all the characters except batman dress like they do in the movies?

Do they think new readers are going to be confused if Wonder Woman wears a brighter shade of red or doesn't have a cloak?

She doesn't wear a cloak in the book, it's just ceremonial

Frison is based.

>Glowing silly strong of truth

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Cho.

That's pretty good, but damn if that ain't a skinny Wondie.

As much as I hate when the Lasso is drawn like a glowing noodle(seriously, it cannot be that hard to draw a rope), it's nice to at least see the damn thing after how much they've been trying to shove the sword and shield down our throats.

Movie synergy :^)

I think the complaint is more about the amount of loops

I just wish the gold on her costume would have stayed silver.

Wow!!!

Amazing cover!!! Much better than Cho's!

You did good, DC... Kudos...

Incredible cover, not sexualized and much better than anything that racist misoginist gamergater trump voter cho could draw.

the butt is obviously too big

To fucking skinny motherfucker

IT'S ANOREXIC TIME!!!!!!!

>exposed skin

ugh, could they just, like......NOT?!??!?!!? i mean I cant even right now ugh

Thar armor is conforming to her rib cage it is so thin and tight.

Why even bother to make it look like segmented high tech armor like it's a capeshit live action movie?

She's related to Tim Seeley

GOD DAMN. I want this as a print in my home.

fuckin nice.

nope

>too big

How long till Rucka kicks her off covers?

That looks great

Did you see Cho changing some shit and recycling his other Wondy variants for some Image book?

Once he notices the exposed armpit.

Cho should've been on Harley from the start. She's perfect for his humor

Get out of here paddy

>Did you see Cho changing some shit and recycling his other Wondy variants for some Image book?

Post it. Sounds funny.

How exactl?

Is this the person who did the Twilight covers for I,Vampire?

She's better at covers than Cho tbphwy(to be perfectly honest with you)

Post it faggot.

holy shit that was hard to find. everything was dumb old stories about leaving wonder woman

Hard to tell if he's recycling since he draws all his women the same anyway

But
1.) Cho didn't sexualize her on any of his covers.
2.) He is Asian, how is he racist?
3.) Straight human sexualize attraction to the female body isn't hateful so he is factually not a misogynist which is nothing less then holding malice and hate towards womenkind.
4.) He donated 1000$ to a abused woman's shelter, what the fuck have you done for women lately?

Seriously.

>2.) He is Asian, how is he racist?
Are you fucking retarded? Do you honestly believe only white people can be racist?

So what? It's his own art, they were sketches, why can't he turn them into something else.

No hence Japan invading China but regardless how the fuck is he racist?

Its bait, genius.

It was ironic shitposting, I can't tell if you're doing the same though. You just seem dumb.

I've not seen a thread with this high a shitposting, baiting and falseflagging ratio in a long time.\
Good job guys.

So people interested in seeing his art might look at those covers to see what some of his cancelled WW ones might have looked like? Wasn't implied he was wrong for doing so.

I've seen too many Tumblr & CBR post saying the same thing with dead seriousness, sorry I'm jaded.

Fair enough.
I really hope Skybourne doesn't get delayed onto eternity like Guns & Dinos and that ghost dog thing he teased.

OK, anally blasted Chofag

This is pretty much par for the course when it comes to Cho threads.

So how come barely covering Diana's crotch and legs didn't trigger Greg this time around?

No spats in sight
It's not a blight

I still like Cho's more but it's pretty good.

The fuck are you on?

They've been doing movie synergy for 75 years?

This seems to be my feelings. But I didn't just want to say 'this'.

>tfw artists didn't get the memo that the Rebirth costume is not exactly the movie costume and are just doing the movie costume anyway

fuck this

It's the same costume Cho's been doing as well, user.

Wtf I hate Cho now!?!

The breastplate and lines on the corset are different, but that's not my point because I'm not talking in comparison to Cho and I'm saying artists in general

The actual design of the costume is this, which is pretty close to the movie version but some artists are taking it to the extreme

What is she even supposed to be doing?
She looks high.

Take out the lasso and she'd be playing some sweet air-guitar.

Pretty much no one has drawn the eagle like that. In the Scott flashbacks the wings go horizontally across the nipples. In Sharp's present day issues it's a slimmer trim.

These fags are destroying the industry

>What is she even supposed to be doing?
>She looks high.

high and anorexic

BASED GADOT

>

>Gail Simone
>Writing the She-Devil With A Sword

I see his point. An overreaction, but a fair point.

Shouldn't you be drawing unfunny OUTRAGE pics right now, Cho?

Did you even read it? It's pretty great.

I know right just look at how her leg is jutting out there, might as well just show it all. Proble fucking matic.

I hope skinny for girls becomes the most popular bodytype.
So I can hate more hope in thicker and more natural girls

She does not look like a warrior Amazon

But skinny "model thin" is already the popular body type. It's why people like Cho' style, he gives them an actual body.

I think people big butts and big tits over a thin waist and some long legs

>I hope skinny for girls becomes the most popular bodytype.

Where the fuck have you been for the last, I dunno, 30-40 years? The modeling industry is filled to the brim with skeletal models.

That's what these Divas want

No one finds models attractive

He's clearly being facetious. Can you idiots not understand sarcasm?

Considering the shitposting that goes on in Cho threads who can honestly tell

Where can you even buy prints of comic book covers? I only ever see them for sale from the creators themselves at signings or conventions.

Is there any site that sells that sort of thing?

if you can find a really good resolution you can probably get it printed yourself
common sense my nigga

Spotted the sjw

Spotted Cho.

What a difference, uh?Jenny Frison.
Because of Gal Gadot everyone has to draw the Wonder Woman ultra skinny and has no artist with artistic integrity to change this.

>dat ear

Needs more fundamentals

>Skinny
Fuck off, musclefags. The cover looks fine. She's about as big as a toned athletic woman. Fuck your fetish.

this body looks better

Why respond to bait?

It is also just as skinny as the cover people were criticizing

It's already more expressive and lively than Cho.

OUTRAGE

TOO SEXIST, DELETE THIS!
I INVOKE IN DC TO BAN THIS ARTIST FROM THE COVERS OF MY BOOK!

Why is she high

>bare legs
>shoulders
>cleavage
>sjws
spotted the muslim