You don't mess with Drew Barrymore.

because hes an easily butthurt faggot with no talent

FORTY THOUSAND DEUTSCH MARKS

He made Freddy Got Fingered.

Japan 4 incident

Im not liquid, john

>Japan 4 incident
go on....

According to a podcast i listen to he's really extreme into weed now and kind of weird to be around

The thumbnail looks like a shitty live action version of Ash Ketchum.

Because much like Orson Welles, Tom Green was too far ahead of his time. His genius and artistry was too much for pleb normies to digest.

Freddie Got Fingered is truly the modern day Citizen Kane.

I only see one Le Baron, Freddy... I only see, I don't see two Le Barons... Where's YOUR Le Baron, Freddy? Where's your Le Baron?

DUDE

"I'm gonna make you proud, Dad."

*honks horn at senior citizens crossing the street*

"GET THE FUCK OUTTA THE WAY!"

Because he's late 90s MTV made flesh

DING DONG! I'm a sexy boy!

Ahead of his time artistically. Not even memeing.

Pic related will become a reality in our lifetime.

I'm the backwards man, the backwards man, the backwards man, I can walk backwards as fast as you can, I can walk backwards as fast as you can.

Very new wave

Because he wrote, directed and stared in Freddy Got Fingered. And he's not a Jew so they aren't going to keep giving him money like Adam Sandler.

This he pissed off Spielberg and Sandler and it was downhill from there can't beat 2 jews

"I'm not... I'm not liquid."

God, that movie sucked. That and the story about the guy who died in a Delorean are the only lines I remember. Complete waste of Green and Jason Lee's talents.

What happened?

>tfw you realize Tom Green was Eric Andre and Sam Hyde 20 years before
Huh

Tom Green was way funnier than those no talent assclowns.

>Sam Hyde
>good
>original
Yeah no.

Calm down leftypol, Jesus.

Not liking Sam Hyde ≠ being a libcuck

A guy with a time machine was sent to stop Sam Hyde, he fucked up and ruined this retard instead. Luckily, Sam did the dirty work to his career on his own.

>Dragging Sup Forums into this for no reason at all
Kindly go back where you came from. I assume it's facebook.

Even if Hollywood did accept him he doesn't do that type of comedy anymore.
He does this washed up vlog, it's terrible.

Sam Hyde rips off Tim and Eric and the Eric Andre Show. On top he's a fucking asshole at MDE to the actors they cast. Nothing of value will be lost if he shoots himself.

fucking golden tbqh

>Why did hollywood reject him?
Oh they didn't. They actually let him make a movie, and gave him complete creative control. Turns out that was a gob-bluth-grade huge mistake.

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
H
E
A
D

O
F

H
I
S

T
I
M
E

OOOO YOU CAN'T HURT ME. YOU CAN'T HURT ME. NOT WITH MY, CHEESE HELMET. NOT WITH MY, CHEESE HELMET.

I like plenty of offensive racist comics.

I don't like a neckbearded pimply fuckwit that's so full of their own fart stench that they stare at the camera and laugh at their own jokes to trip up their coworkers when he himself is the one dropping the ball.

>tfw I felt bad for him when Sup Forums would troll him and make him flustered but I still laughed

YOU'RE FUCKING FIRED BOB

it was a work you dummy

I had never seen Freddy got Fingered and always thought this was a Sup Forums meme until I watched it and it was actually fucking hillarious. Incredibly underrated imo.

Best scene for me: That moment where he drives by that barn and watches the two horses while stuffing his face with a sandwich.
Fucking. Surreal.

Why didn't his father let him eat chicken burgers at least once for dinner?

He's 28 years old and he can eat a chicken sandwich. Very Impressive. Mike Fitzgibbon's son is a nuclear physicist, and my son can eat a chicken!

He can either eat that goddamn roast beef or he can go to bed.

not enough cheese on your cheese sandwich

critics hate people who don't take life as seriously as they do. Which is why the pan comedies left and right, and give good reviews to movies Detroit or any historical movie

except Sam Hyde is funny because he talks about race and jews. Sup Forums babbies love him because he made fun of Michael Browns death, and he had a tedx talk where he openly joked about teaching Java to Africans, which desu was pretty funny

They both owe Tom Green a lot though Eric owes Space Ghost Coast 2 Coast an equal credit.

It was great to see him on Workaholics.

You guys remember the chicken sandwich poster? He forced that scene for a good year at least.

What happened?

I don't blame him for spamming that scene since it's a work of genius.

Kek

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>/leftypol/
>libcucks

What happened?

What happened?

Freddy Got Fingered remains my favorite comedy of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=YfchQpxeGyo

What happened?

because he took their money and blew it making the worst movie evr

he pretty much invented comedy, but ok. must have just happened by mistake.

also jackass. maybe candid camera did it first though.

*throws chicken*

That's not even the funniest part of his tedx appearance, though.

I really miss Tom Green's House Tonight. It wasn't the same after he started doing it in the studio.
youtube.com/watch?v=cmUO_F30Uso

The barrel roll guy

I'm convinced that every mention of Sam Hyde on 4chin is Sam himself posting.