Now that the dust has settled can we all agree on Terry Long being the best normal husband any superheroine has had in...

Now that the dust has settled can we all agree on Terry Long being the best normal husband any superheroine has had in printed media?

Is it really just the age thing or teacher/student relationship that makes people hate him?

Though I've heard he's supposedly Wolfman's self-insert, and that would be pretty creepy.

>Though I've heard he's supposedly Wolfman's self-insert, and that would be pretty creepy.
He definitely was.

Get out of here Marv.

this isn't even good bait

Name a better non superhero husband.

Me :3

You aren't married to a superheroine.

The only good thing that Terry Long ever did was drive off that cliff with his kids.

Peeg had a better husband

Basically anyone.

you were supposed to ask what he meant by this

Can this be a titans thread? I loved the green lantern ntr thread we just had

How many years older was he than Donna? Like 10-15 years?

Do it faggot

Not yet.

leave

no u

He didn't love her as much as Terry loved Donna
What?

I don't know, man, I feel that you're like a dorkier rip-off of Lois Lane. I liked your portrayal to start with in All-new Vixen, but after you became a sudden "mechanical genius" I couldn't stand you. Then again, you're not as bad as Terry.

Honestly, it doesn't really matter how old he is, cause Donna is cosmic anomaly who seems to exist in every point in space and time, that is probably several orders older than half of all known reality.

I'm nearly convinced that Manhattan has been fucking with the Titans' history just to keep Donna from potentially stopping his plans, since she's the only similar being around.

>so round, so firm, so fully packed.

Gar didn't deserve Terra's betrayal, but that nigga has been rapey as fuck since day one.