What's the most bad a** rick and morty moment?

What's the most bad a** rick and morty moment?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501825093980.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm proud to be an American and a fascist and I have nothing but contempt for any of my countrymen who adopt fascist iconography only relevant to 1940s Germany. When I attend pro-Trump rallies you better believe I wear the stars and bars, not a fucking swastika.

You tried this thread earlier too op. Autism?

t. reddit

for me it's the pickle

PICKLE! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

P I C K L E
I
C
K
L
E

>t. reddit

I do post on reddit, /r/the_donald specifically - come join us if you want to mature and take an interest in the "grown-up" world.

hmmmm yes I'd like a rick and morty thread, extra pickles please

>Sup Forums lite
uh, no thanks

>I'm proud to be an American and a fascist
>Sup Forums is actually this stupid

t. reddit

PICKLE
RICK
I
C
K
L
E

>America isn't Fa--

Sup Forums is for "blackpilled" losers full of pessimism because trump hasn't instantly reversed decades of liberalism. /r/the_donald is for men like me who are pleased with what he's achieved, particularly the 70% reduction in illegal-immigration, and optimistic about future endeavours such as the wall.

t. reddit

OMG Y DO THESE MODERN SJW LIBRULS THINK IT'S OK TO BASH NAZIS??? THIS IS CLEARLY UNPRECEDENTED IDEOLOGICAL DISCRIMINATION THAT HAS NEVER BEEN EXPRESSED BEFORE!!!

t. reddit

Have you ever obsessed so much over something you didn't like?

Russia.

t. Spurdo

>no u
lol this is all you guys have anymore "b-b-ut Mooooooom, Libby did it FFFFIIIIIIIIIIRRRSSSTTTT :''((((((((("

didn't make any fucking sense either. outside of tryhard kids in HS i've never seen an actual neo-nazi. It's ironic anyways because liberals are the type that would get caught in the third reich.

>liberals are the type that would get caught in the third reich
yeah, we all saw those videos of nazi-esque hillary rallies. you're definitely living in reality.

>t.

What are you kids even saying?

Libcucks worship Hillary like she's their Fuhrer and believe her scapegoating of Trump and Republicans.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501825093980.webm

Nice.

thank you friend

it would be called antifascist and kill people to stop the inequality or some such bullshit. They are very mindless people hence why they are so susceptible to corporate propaganda like all the late night shows rhetoric.