Why hasn't some user gone and smashed the naked Trump statue yet?

Why hasn't some user gone and smashed the naked Trump statue yet?

Smashing would look bad.

Put a big American flag around it, like he's wearing a toga.

yah, what is taking so long you coward cucks living in the area, you'll be a national hero

Free speech. Everyone already sees liberals as faggots anyways so every time they do a stunt like this they alienate themselves more and more. We really don't need to do anything because they're digging their own grave

Or this

The fool is powerless against me. This life size voodoo doll will be his undiong.

You won't call ME shit btick anymore frogbois

T H I S
H
I
S

Do it, faggot.

Because that is what a nigger would do. Are you a nigger OP?

They can have their statue.

We will have our President.

that picture never fails to crack me up

This is a good idea. it will be as if Trump is embracing America. The only problem is: who is willing to go to faggot town and wrap Trump in the flag.

Each city pretty much removed the statues right away. So no need to chimp out.

Smashing it is stupid, just buy him a bathrobe and wrap him up.

As long as it stands it exposes the hypocrisy of the left.

>smashing art
are you isis or some braindead liberal? just because you dont like doesnt give you the right to destroy it.

Because unlike the left, right wingers are a bit more mature than that. Plus freedom of speech and all.

if people would place the same statue of clinton, wouldn't that be the ultimate anti-double standard?

>not realizing Sup Forums is the right wing version of Tumblr

Why are republicucks so easily triggered?

Yeah you want us to do that don't you? Instead I'm going to make my own statue.
History will decide which is remembered more.

Because we don't have the mentality of a child unlike the left part of the spectrum

It would be destroyed over night. And the everyone would laugh at them for their hypocrisy.

Anyone who is super pro-hillary will laugh
Anyone who is super pro-trump won't care/ get mad and be more vocal
Anyone who is on the fence will realize the Hillary people are bat-shit crazy and be more likely to vote Trump

They are digging their own grave

>Exposes the hypocrisy of the left
You're missing the statue's point. It was supposed to use that to its advantage as a public backfire to Trump's own crude humour.
I guess it's not always right to fight fire with fire, but it's something to think about.

Because we don't actually like Trump either. This board is satire you dunce.

I bet you support people vandalizing all those soviet-era statues in the eastern blocks to make them look like starwars characters instead.

is that your hillary statue?

it looks so lifelike!

absolutely not. Im in general against any destruction or defacing of statues or memorials.

This but instead wrap him in a saudi arabian flag and give him a hillary hat