what?

>Skin the dog bill
>I'm not changing my last name and I need money to go to the mall

>STOP PLAYING DRUMS
>STOP FLYING HELICOPTERS
>PAY FOR MY SHIT

Is there anything Nia won't FUCK UP?

youtube.com/watch?v=D-5-drgGTbw&t=1s

Does she not realize her husband is a fucking comedian for fuck's sake?

His best joke is the end of let it go about old guys being stuck with a face of terror.

His last standup special was garbage. I was there for the first night of taping and there was about 40 minutes of actually great jokes cut or not delivered the second night.

>you're speaking from experience? Have you been divorced?
>I worked the third shift in a warehouse
I can't remember which video it was, but that's my favorite exchange between bill and nia

>NIA FUCKS UP EVERYTHING
>link a clip they agree, laugh with eachother and have decent chemistry

are you angry that he got married, or that he married a black chick?

Not the same anymore not as funny and honestly I laugh more at the guys at my boxing gym bullshit than I do at his podcast. His last special was weak you can really see how much his comedy has changed. Not going to get into the reasons why he's gotten worst just that he has... that being said I'm glad he has his f is for family because now he'll be wealthy since it's in its 3rd season 2 more seasons and he'll have $50 million ... 25 million after nia divorces him & takes 1/2 after she leaves him bitter about how she never made it in Hollywood & he did

I keep listening to his podcast to see if he'll get upset about you guys making fun of him, but it seems like all he does is fly helicopters and jam with famour musicians. It's like he just doesn't care what anyone here thinks at all, what gives lads

He was never as great as Sup Forums made him out to be

>LE PODCAST
>MUH PODCAST

Shut the fuck up about that shit and talk about good bits from his specials you faggots

no bill is a faggot beta bitch

*inhales*
WRONG

Watched his last special and it really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Definitely worse than his others but still a lot of laughs.

I haven't listened to him in over three months. Any recent cuckonings?

Burr gets too much hate. A lot of his opinions suck but he can make them funny.

Is this a 2007 thread?

His last Netflix special was terrible. Repeatedly calls Trump racist in front of a crowd of Trump supporters, implies they're also racist, goes off on an overly long rant about fat people and McDonalds then goes into a detailed bit about how he'd like to commit genocide. It was at that point I turned it off as it was so unfunny I couldn't stand it any longer. People blaming the crowd for that disaster are nuts, you can't call an audience racist and then expect them to entertain your wannabe Hitler fantasies. I don't know what happened to Burr but he's increasingly out of touch with the material that made him funny in the first place.

He moved to la

As someone who has taken care of old people for a long time, I absolutely lost my shit at that joke. Fucking fantastic.

>it's a Bill talks about sports for half the fucking episode episode

That would explain his obsession with actors having to stay in shape to get roles in movies, which no one outside the biz is going to relate to, and his thinking that genocide bit was going to go over well. You have to be in front of a crowd of complete elitists who would like to see half the population killed for that bit to work.

>You have to be in front of a crowd of complete elitists who would like to see half the population killed for that bit to work

bill argues with her, and then when it's calmed down and looks like she's going to leave pokes her for a reaction all the fucking time to keep that shit going.

but you faggots can't stop projecting your fear of women onto him, you can't see it.

He's thoroughly cucked himself over a mid-life crisis but I still listen to the podcast twice a week and enjoy it.

You see glimpses of his former self from time to time. I'm surprised Nia hasn't shut down the FIVE FO CLUB ad reads for being too racist yet.

She is ruining everything because he allows her bitch behaviour.

you should try being less of a nigger.