ARROW

First look at Prometheus, the main villain of season 5.

ebin

>Making Prometheus another generic 'archer in black' character
why

wooooooooooooowwww

nobody cares

Jesus H Christ, they didn't even try here

>another dark archer

oh boy, CW sure is creative and original as of late. can't wait for more archers and speedters.

>literally ONE alleyway in Starling city

The next season of Flash is getting THREE new evil speedsters.

It's shit

>He's just like the main character but EVIL
Fucking dropped.

Are you fucking kidding me?

>ANOTHER dark archer
>THREE evil speedsters, at least one of which will probably be a mentor/father figure for Barry that will inevitably betray Team Flash

CW is really fucking stagnant lately.

Are they fucking serious?

Like, they've used a lot of Batman villains, but Prometheus is literally an anti-Batman.

Hi Tommy.

It's been CW's thing with Flash and Arrow.

well that is disappointing

Now he's anti-arrow

Tommy coming back would be the only thing that would get me to return.

Man, they aren't even trying. Glad I dropped this shit.

What the fuck happened to Komodo now that I think about it?

Would actually like this. Unfortunatley Arrow is too far gone for that.

Actually might be worth it if he fucks Merlyn as a ruse

isn't that ragman?

What the heck. At least make your own dark archer OC than turning another unrelated character into a dark archer.

wouldn't expect them to do the helmet or the big yellow shoulders, but i thought they'd at least give him the baton. i'm so fucking glad i dropped arrow after they killed off laurel

>three new ones

The guy in the black and orange suit I know of and I'm guessing he's either Black Racer or Savitar. Who are the other two?

>after the killed off laurel
fuck you for reminding me

savitar, rival and?

Don't worry m8. Her alternate universe version will replace her.

is that a real quote

Guy in the black and orange is apparently The Rival. We also get Savitar but I don't know who the third new evil speedster is gonna be

Black Flash

Yep. Her last words were to shill Olicity.

Black Flash i think.

Season hasn't even started and we know it'll be shit. So glad I gave up this show.

Yes. Her last words were lifting up Felicity

Oh for fuck sake, another dark archer?

I normally don't say this but I LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They really need to change the writers of this show. Olicity is literally killing it. I feel ashamed that I was one of the people who really wanted it before it happened.

They're literally copying Flash now holy shit and watch how Prometheus will be a better archer then Ollie

It was something along the lines of "You and Felicity belong together" or some such bullshit.

Ok first thats not fucking Prometheus, thats Merlyns costume you just tweaked to save a buck, and second stop leeching off Batman shit but then again why stop now? Your Anarky and Firefly sucked ass. Also that Black Canary stuff is just bullshit Guggenhack and you know it. Pathetic

>tfw trick arrows galore

Guy in black is Rival. Savitar and Black Flash are also confirmed.

Expect Savitar to show up as Max Mercury, a wise speedster who feels like he knows more than he lets on about the Speed Force and who teaches Barry how to tap into it. Then expect him to turn on the team specifically to steal Barry's speed and enter the Speed Force, calling himself Savitar and revealing that he's been working against them the whole time.

Thank you guggie. I will not watch season 5.

Sure flash has a bunch of speedsters going around, but that at least "makes sense" from a comic perspective. By even by comic means, why the hell is everyone and their mother so great at archery? Just get a gun, why dedicate yourself to thwipping arrows at the arrow thwipper?

Why do grown men tweet like teenage girls?

Savitar is one of the season's main villains, but it's been said he isn't a conventional speedster. The Rival is appearing in one episode as Wally's nemesis in the Flashpoint timeline and they want to use Black Flash at some point.

Which Sup Forums is treating as three new evil speedsters running around at the same time becauae they've got a Flash hateboner lately.

Holy fucking shit did their Anarky suck.

Oh my god, how can they not see how shit their show's become. How can you be this blind to your own bullshit?

We've only really had four archer villains over five seasons, though, including Prometheus.

REMINDER
>an arrow writer wrote this

Because Guggenheim doesn't care. He isn't writing a gritty superhero show with some drama, he's writing a hammy teen soap opera that just happens to have some people with superpowers.

every time

>"""""""writer"""""""

we should only have 1 two at the most one of the Archer flips flop so much you can see him wiipe the cum of his mouth anytime he enters the room

This could be redeemable if he's specifically copying Merlyn and Ollie here and will eventually change costumes

Perfect for CW! I hate this shit in Arrow but i fucking love Vampire Diaries.

why do grown men tweet, period?

well trump as I hate felicity

Hey remember when:
>Wildcat was briefly in this
>When they killed off 2 Black Canary's
>When Merlyn became a lot less interesting than his comic counterpart
>When Ras when full retard because he couldnt get batman to return his calls
>When the most interesting villain was made of bess and never spoke a line
>When they killed off The Wall and the Suicide Squad
>When Oliver stopped shooting arrows and just punched everything
>When Felicity became not Oracle, WB stepped in and told them to knock off that shit, and offended disabled people thanks to her Lt Dan hardware upgrade
>When Felicity killed thousands of people and no one cared
>When they forgot Solomon Grundy was a thing
>When the theme was magic yet did jack shit with it
>When Constantine got a paycheck
>When they ripped off the end of TDKR only 10x dumber
Good times

>season 1/2
>laurel is generally disliked

>now
>one of the only likeable characters along with maybe thea
>her death/sendoff is regarded as one of the lowpoints of the show, which really says something
Weird how things work out sometimes

"#toughquestionoreasyquestion"
What is that even supposed to mean? What point does that make?
Also this sounds dramatically out of touch. It'd be like McDonalds tweeting "What you guys love more? Dabbing to those lit fires, or our dollar menu "chicken"? *heart eyes emojis*
#toughquestionoreasyquestion"

At least Laurel had good reason to act like a bitch early seasons

>>When Constantine got a paycheck
was this ep good

I never thought that would happen. At least they are sort of bringing her back.

They actually made this Anarky look good.

I loved it when they killed off Shado after 3 episodes in which they made her "the girl" of the group that Waifustroke and Amell wanted to fuck.

She really did not.

She had some semblance of a reason.

Arkham Origins got Ankary right. This guy should have been Killer Moth, white costume included.

>Sister dies while sleeping with your boyfriend
>family falls apart because of it and dad becomes an alcoholic
>when starting to move on ex comes back while sister still dead
>boyfriend you started going out with dies because of the hood fails to stop an undertaking
>falls into drugs and booze over the grief
>sister comes back saying she was fine the whole time she just decided to never come back and immediately starts sleeping with ex
>lose job
>everyone is sick of you ex who started all this tells you to get over yourself
>instead of crying OLIBUR
>get over it and decide to change
yeah not a good reason at all

At least Flash has other villains that arent speedsters even for a short time.

But why the fuck would you have yet another fucking archer when most likelt theyll just end up fisticuffs.

>white costume included
nuh uh

Mate

So the people that are still watching this garbage are stooping so low as to defend early seasons Laurel? top fucking lel. She was a horrible character, her motivations come off as paper thing when put into context and the way they're executed on top of the bad acting only makes things worse.
>>boyfriend you started going out
The one you cheated on like a bitch?

Truth be told the writers for all three shows are shit but cw loves their shit especially if it brings in views

Being an anti-Batman is more essential than the colors. Plus the all-white costume would've felt more natural and would've made even more sense since they're both animal-themed.

Hey I love his dumb outfit too but hey Beware was all about trying new things

Season 5 additions.

RENE RAMIREZ/ WILD DOG (Rick Gonzalez)

>An ex-Marine turned vigilante operating in Star City, whose reckless and cocksure nature prompts the Green Arrow to take him under his wing. Ramírez soon proves himself to be an unpredictable, but reliable ally.

is prometheus' costume meant to be as godawful as it is?

EVELYN SHARP / ARTEMIS (Madison McLaughlin)

>One year after masquerading as the Black Canary to pursue vengeance against Damien Darhk for the death of her parents, Evelyn resurfaces determined to forging her own identity as Artemis, and proves herself to possess great resolve and resourcefulness despite Oliver's continuous efforts to discourage her from a life of vigilantism.

early season Laurel had very much understandable reasons to be the way she was you just lack empathy and expect her to sucks Olivers dick even though he was a huge prick to her

ADRIAN CHASE / VIGILANTE (Josh Segarra)

>Star City's new District Attorney who joins forces with Mayor Oliver Queen to take on organized crime. Chase aspires to clean up the streets by using the legal system, but soon realizes he'll have to take matters in his own hands to enact justice.

RORY REGAN / RAGMAN (Joe Dinicol)

>Fresh from a personal tragedy, Rory relocates to Star City in search of answers, where he ultimately crosses paths with Green Arrow and discovers new purpose.

JACK MALONE (Tyler Ritter)

>An ambitious detective newly-transferred to the Star City Police Department following Captain Lance's departure from the squad.

>kills the black canary because too much capes
>add three more capes

>and expect her to sucks Olivers dick even though he was a huge prick to her
No, I didn't. But she did anyway.

SUSAN LEWIS (Carly Pope)

>A journalist from nearby Coast City who comes to Star City looking to make a name for herself by targeting Oliver Queen for a big story.

Ragman's going to be in this? I almost want to pick this show up again until I remember how it butcher any character it touches.

Laurel had jackshit to do as a character anymore, where as the rookies got plenty to offer as new characters

TOBIAS CHURCH (Chad L. Coleman)

>A ruthless crime lord who sets out to fill the sizable void left by Damien Darhk and H.I.V.E., uniting Star City's criminal enterprises under his own command. Church is an apex predator who cuts his way through the shadows by taking down the biggest threat first, and quickly sets his sights on newly-appointed Mayor Oliver Queen. He also harbors a vendetta against the Green Arrow for the death of his brother and will go to extreme lenghts to see him dead.

Should have been Komodo.

Pretty much, hes another anti batman like Wrath and Killer Moth but I like the later better.
>People complain about too many vigilantes on team arrow
>Get rid of all of them
>Now add these people ripe for ruining
The ONLY silver lining to this is seeing Sportsmaster, but I fully expect an "ugh, MEN!" joke to go along with him

ISHMAEL GREGOR (Dave Meunier)

>The slick and intimidating Pakhan ("Godfather") of the Bratva, to whom Anatoly Kniazev reports and who takes a special interest in Oliver Queen.

Dennis gonna become Stringer Bell.Could be good.

She was suppose to ger her own arc and nemisis before they decided to kill her and was Lance's character anymore? he did jack shit for half the season. What about Donna smoak? what did her character add? and Diggle hasn't had an arc since season 2 he adds jack shit. or-or Thea what exactly did she do?. Face the writers killed Laurel to not endanger the ship and focus all development and most screen time on Felicity and Donna