The Black Pill

Oh fug :D

I swallowed the black pill of nihilism and now think I should just kill myself OR possibly turn to crime for shits and giggles and THEN kill myself. How do I spit this pill back, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qV3PhvCf_Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=GVlrNKtFLbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

let it digest and enjoy the ride
>mfw it makes you feel free and truly alive

PS post spurdo

That's a snake.
You just ate something toxic. Go to the hospital.

Dont. I was having a crisis and am now a felon. Was it worth it? Probably, I guess, I have direction again in life

>turn to crime for shits and giggles
oh fug :DDD romanian ancestry?

What's the point?

Thanks finlan you are my greatest ally (after hungary)

>and am now a felon
thats what you get for doing a eastern europeans job

A true nihilist wouldn't commit sodoku

The long term does not invalidate the short term.

polan is bes ally :DDDD
finlan is great ally too :DDDDDDD

You mixed nihilism with absurdism.

Storytime, fuckboy

Is there a word for nihilistic, but not inclined toward crime, and not just because I'm afraid of getting prison-raped? There must be a really long German word for that...

What's with all the binland :DDDD threads lately?
Not that I'm mad

Annihilation.
capcha: rehabilitacio

You don't understand nihilism.
You just have an existential crisis.

>You just have an existential crisis.

How do I make it stop?

Oh look. Another teenage nihilist.

What you're going through is normal.

Stop existing
It's not rocket science

>now think I should just kill myself OR possibly turn to crime for shits and giggles and THEN kill myself

You don't have just those two options you know...

More like you swallowed that black pill because you suffered from a case of the shits.

you might as well start using drugs

if nothing in your life is worth experiencing theres no reason not to opiates or disassociatives

I would recommend either growing or buying hallucinogenic mushrooms and making tea with about 5 grams, the ego loss is an experience worth having

What are my other options?

>watch Alan Watts videos on jewtube

OP, your country isn't filled with Muslims yet. That alone is a very good reason to stay alive.

>this is a 10/10 in US

You could live to see the end of the world and become an accelerationist , that would give you purpose. You could attempt to blow up / cause eruption of Yellowstone

Maybe acquire fracking equipment

an hero user, but take them with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=qV3PhvCf_Jg

>How do I make it stop?
Get a job.

Yeah I'm black pilled too

Who /depression/ here?

I wonder if it's possible to cause a Yellowstone eruption at all

Black pill does not equal nihilism.

You've missed the point completely.
If this world is all there is, if your place in this world is all that you will be granted before eternal sleep, rage, fight, and conquer to see that it is the grandest goddamn place possible.
It is all you have. The grave will supply plenty of time for silence.

Nnihilist are not criminals who don't give a fuck you idiot. It is just a philosophical stance. You can be a nihilist and pretty much act normal. Maybe try growing up?

only with the most powerful meme magic

The Nihilist, to be sure, is in some sense "sick," and his sickness is a testimony to the sickness of an age whose best--as well as worst--elements turn to Nihilism; but sickness is not cured, nor even properly diagnosed by "sympathy." In any case there is no such thing as an entirely "innocent victim." The Nihilist is all too obviously involved in the very sins and guilt of mankind that have produced the evils of our age; and in taking arms--as do all Nihilists not only against real or imagined "abuses" and "injustices" in the social and religious order, but also against order itself and the Truth that underlies that order, the Nihilist takes an active part in the work of Satan (for such it is) that can by no means be explained away by the mythology of the "innocent victim."

It is not sufficient, for example, to condemn Nazism or Bolshevism for their "barbarism," "gangsterism," or "anti-intellectualism," and the artistic or literary avant-garde for their "pessimism" or "exhibitionism"; nor is it enough to defend the "democracies" in the name of "civilization," "progress," or "humanism," or for their advocacy of "private property" or "civil liberties." Such arguments, while some of them possess a certain justice, are really quite beside the point; the blows of Nihilism strike too deep, its program is far too radical, to be effectively countered by them. Nihilism has error for its root, and error can be conquered only by Truth. Most of the criticism of Nihilism is not directed to this root at all, and the reason for this--as we shall see--is that Nihilism has become, in our time, so widespread and pervasive, has entered so thoroughly and so deeply into the minds and hearts of all men living today, that there is no longer any "front" on which it may be fought; and those who think they are fighting it are most often using its own weapons, which they in effect turn against themselves.

Why? Life is too much of a struggle.

The way of the gypsy is not the true way. You're going to have to bluepill the shit out of yourself and then redpill again. Listen to a lot of radio, preferably pop and any minority music your country caters too. Watch shows like "keeping up with the Kardashian's" online if you can. Talent shows in your country. Anything that makes you feel like "you too can be a special chosen snowflake". Then at night watch watch documentary prison shows to scare yourself straight. Never ever go full gypsy.

Shit, I dunno. Depends on you.

I personally realized that the world doesn't care so you have to. Get yourself a place in the world, doesn't matter how small, and work for it.
Humans are herd animals so it is easy to find meaning in other people, if you want. But shit, whatever works for you.

The only cure for the black pill is BBC. Prep the bull whitey. Get your wife fucked by a strong black buck

Existentialism might be what you seek.

It's all you have. Your eternal rest will be no worse for the wear, having struggled through this world, but your time in this world will be worse, if you don't struggle.

Live a normal, comfortable life without this compulsion to do something edgy because you came to an unconventional realisation.

"Just believe in Santa Claus, brahhh. You'll be happier, dude!"

Who is asking you to believe in delusions to live a normal life?.

Just because life has no meaning doesn't make it worse.
If anything it gives you the power to create your own meaning.

Existentialism kind of sucks as a concept when you're first learning about it, but it's incredibly freeing once you really internalize the concept that your life is truly YOUR LIFE.

Nobody gets to decide who you are. Nobody gets to decide what you are. Your life is truly yours. Your life may not matter to the universe, but it sure as shit matters to YOU: so make it the best life you can!

just stop caring. do what you want and say what you want. enjoy simple pleasures. open up to new experiences. accept the world for what it is -- nothing more, nothing less.

if you take this advice to heart, you may suddenly find yourself quite charismatic and at peace with the world. it's what happened to me at least. you'll still be mired in depression but it'll be softened.

>When Trump loses in a landslide because this "silent majority" you count on simply wants gibs, weed and cummies.

>When this "awoovment" immediately dissipates afterwards due to a media, law enforcement and academia blitz the likes of which has never been seen since post WWII Germany.

>When Europe never rises up but instead continues to cuck themselves with ever increasing intensity until the continent is completely Afro/Arab without a single shot fired in resistance.

>When The U.S. becomes a hybridized hellscape of Brazil and South Africa and the only resulting revolution wields communist flags.

When all of this happens I'll be here, drunk, and laughing at all of your futile attempts to stop any of it.

White people are broken beyond repair and there is no coming back. There was an attempt to bring us back from the brink in WWII but we lost and we've been fucked since. Its far too late now.

Nihilism is realizing that good, bad, right, wrong, meaning, and purpose only exist in the minds of men. Outside of these opnions there objectively just is, not right wrong good or bad. Then you apply that to all of existence, and realize all of existence just is, no purpose, meaning, or inherent value, it is just a block of matter, energy, whatever. Its taking a completely objective view of all of existence and realize it really is meaningless, that god isnt real but in the mind of man, and even if he was he would still "just be here" along with ecerything else.

So as a nihilist you realize that life and death while objectively different states of being, neither one is better or worse than the other. Death or life neither is preferable to the void, it is just a state of being.

Life is a joke, so laugh! Nothing you do really matters after a certain point, so your screw-ups don't matter in the grand scheme of things. It's the idea of no matter how bad you screw up it won't really matter liberating?

"God is dead" doesn't mean that we killed the big bearded sky man, it means that humanity has outgrown the need for an external source of morality and external validation for their lives.

>Get yourself a place in the world, doesn't matter how small, and work for it.

Fucking this.

People keep saying this, but I have never once seen it in evidence. They just end up as bitter and directionless.

Op is either
A)a troll
B) retarded and didn't get Nihilism at all therefore never actually took the black pill
Pic related you homo fuck

Who else thought that was a piece of Hash

They are shitposting so as to give the finger to that Cucknadian faggot yesterday who posted the Funlan hate thread
I for one welcome our snow brothers and their comfy threads

What's the difference between egoism and nihilism?
From what I've understood both can be summed up as "everything is a spook"

This is nihilism

You got it

>tfw I've been a nihilist for the past 8 years
damn, now I can be a special snowflake too
not that it matters
none of it matter

read kierkegaard, camus and sartre

Isn't that just a bolt cap off a computer chair?

read this, it's the best fucking tome on the planet

I too am drunk. Where are you?

>The highest values devalue themselves
What is meant by this?

You shallowed the fag poll. Get the white one or the read one. I prefer the white.

I think it's like that, but then to why not, if it's the like there as ever been, right?

Guess I'm in for a shit life then

Trips of fucking truth.

Honestly I get this crisis phase out of the way when I was 20 or so. You really do just have to accept that life will be a serious of disappointing and rewarding moments until you die. Just do what makes you happy.

nihilism goes againt human nature, quit your edgy phase and find a job.

Well done. You made me double read my message to see if I accidentally said anything comprehensible.

I'm not drunk. I don't drink.

the cure to nihilism is growing up

Здpaвcтвyйтe!

Damn soviet spies...

human experience matters to human, theres no need to concern for what happens outside of your experience, like you dont need to think how you'll live after you die. nihilism is more bs existentialism from fear of temporality

When you realize nothing matters, the only true thing is self-experience.

You can die at any time, and more importantly, you can end it all at any time. Just do whatever you feel like doing right now and stop worrying about it.

Shit tier troll.

When you truly come to know that you are nothing you are free to be anything.

Let that sit in your mind and understand what it is. Nihilism is not the shade of some great and looming cypress tree. It's a horizon shattered and limitless.

Human experience only matters to humans because it's biologically programmed to. And it does only matter to humans, but humans as a whole don't matter. They are just a piece of the whole.

Matter is just a word. It really doesn't mean anything. You caring about shit doesn't mean it matters. "human experience" is just a state of being.

Welcome to the club...

PS: Once you take it there is no spitting it out, it dissolves instantly and there is no turning back without a major positive change in your life....like having a kid with a loving, motherly, wife...but we know that isn't a possibility.

You need to fall in love.

That won't solve anything.

Ok - correction:
He needs to fall in love with someone that gives him wicked blowjob.

Would professional success suffice?

It's only thing that matters really - from position of power or money you can actually change things.

There is no black pill. Look deep and you will see that it was simply the deepest red pill you've ever swallowed. The one that realizes God is real, and he loves you.

That would be delusion pill.

One of the main side effects is immediately after swallowing it, believing that it was actually red - and you try to convince everyone that it was red.

“A man traveling across a field encountered a tiger. He fled, the tiger after him. Coming to a precipice, he caught hold of the root of a wild vine and swung himself down over the edge. The tiger sniffed at him from above. Trembling, the man looked down to where, far below, another tiger was waiting to eat him. Only the vine sustained him.

Two mice, one white and one black, little by little started to gnaw away the vine. The man saw a luscious strawberry near him. Grasping the vine with one hand, he plucked the strawberry with the other. How sweet it tasted! ”

Black pill? You mean you got blacked, right?

I tell you wut.

Nah, that doesn't work. I tried that and it just made things worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=GVlrNKtFLbM