Ancient pyramid discovered in Kazakhstan

Older than Egyptian ones, apparently. This is a huge find if true.

Looks like ancient Kazakh people were pharaohs and shiet.

metro.co.uk/2016/08/16/the-worlds-first-pyramid-has-been-discovered-and-its-in-kazakhstan-6071125/

Also general Central Asia thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Q-_ohl-6Vg
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
cbsnews.com/news/romanian-villagers-angry-about-borat/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botai_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afanasevo_culture
youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thats not an Asian structure and you know it.

WAWAWEWUZ

What structure is it then, American?

highfive!

Obviously black African.

looks like african architecture

youtube.com/watch?v=2Q-_ohl-6Vg
Great success!

WE

First superior potassium, not pyramids? What's next?!

Kazakhstan in its early days must have been black then. Only explanation. We wuz Borat annn sheeeeeet

Kazakhs = Turkic
Egyptians were turkroaches

>built 3000 years ago
>oldest pyramid

Don't miss the article on that site about the fish with human teeth that likes to chew on testicles.

Kazakhstan is Sup Forums's homeland.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
Vid related is the national anthem of Kazakhstan.

typical christfag, always crying about the lord.

>3 foot high pile of rubble
>pyramid
what a shit pyramid, did gypsies build it?

>african architecture

they consider it older just because it fell apart?

>mausoleum = pyramid
lol ok

No, but they probaly stole it.

oh yes, i seem to recall a period when the africans migrated up north to colonize the uncivilized white devils

you see, this wasnt just found. the entire pyramid used to be there, showing its beautiful african technology for the whole world to see, but the white devil came in and blew they noses off and shit.

fucking white people

""""""""""""""""""""""pyramid"""""""""""""""""""

>""""""""""""""""""""""
>"""""""""""""""""""

count your quotation marks, you god damn heathen

underrated

you mean turkic people

so they built a """pyramid""" out of tiny pebbles?

kazakhs confirmed for niggers

For me, the most interesting in this pyramid topic, why the fuck they built everywhere in the world?
>okay, simple construction, and so on
& Why everyone wanted the same shape?
>Plot twist!
Borat was filmed in Romania.
cbsnews.com/news/romanian-villagers-angry-about-borat/

>Borat was filmed in Romania.

Transylvania was never Hungarian.

"The Botai culture is an archaeological culture (c. 3700–3100 BC) of ancient Kazakhstan. [...]

David W. Anthony connects the Botai culture to the eastward migration of peoples from the Volga-Ural steppe in the mid 4th Millenia BC, which would lead to the establishment of the Afanasevo culture in South Siberia."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botai_culture

"The Afanasevo culture (Aфaнacьeвa: also spelled Afanasievo, Afanásyva etc.) is the earliest Eneolithic archaeological culture found until now in south Siberia, occupying the Minusinsk Basin and the Altai Mountains from 3300 to 2500 BC. [...]
Because of its numerous traits attributed to the early Indo-Europeans, like metal-use, horses and wheeled vehicles, and cultural relations with Kurgan steppe cultures, the Afanasevans are believed to have been Indo-European-speaking. According to Allentoft et al. (2015) and Haak et al. (2015) Afanasevo were genetically indistinguishable from Yamnaya people. [...]

Numerous scholars have suggested that the Afanasevo were responsible for the introduction of metallurgy to China."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afanasevo_culture

Early Kasachs confirmed for white.

WE

>& Why everyone wanted the same shape?
because back then the pyramid design was the easiest way to build a tall structure that was stable.

>Pajett buttmad again when someone dared to mention the obvious
Okay Mr. Street-shitter Indian colony citizen.

WUZ

Why are people so impressed that humans were able to stack blocks in an ever shrinking square? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

you try building one with no machinery, modern tools or techniques and materials.

LMAO

That's not a pyamid.

bronze age archeology is fascinating.

oh the things niggers believe these days...

SLAVES

The pyramid shape generates pyramid power. You can use it to keep your razor blades sharp and other useful stuff. Anyone not using pyramid power is at a disadvantage in the world.

There are literally pyramids in Europe older than Egypt.

Egypt was the America of the ancient world.

When Egypt was nothing but a backwater with some nomads, there were cities in Romania and Ukraine that are comparable today with New York.

I'm going to be spending Sunday night in Meridian, MS on a road trip

Am I safe?

>Look at our cgi pyramids
>we were so advanced

>"world's first pyramid"
>"built more than 3,000 years ago"
>egypt great pyramid is over 4,500 years old

Pretty much this, this is pretty late to the pyramid game fampai.

what the fuck is this animation

looks like some wonder animation from civilization 3

daily reminder: t*rks are not Turkic

They used brick, whereas the Egyptians innovated with blocks. The Egyptians originally used the Mesopotamian brick tech, but evolved to blocks.

read the file name, then google it.

i agree

WE WUZ ASIANS N SHEEITTTT

Nope, it´s not floating in the air.

pic related is from 3600BC in Sardinia, Italy.

The were Turkic. They just race mixed with Arabs to the point that they only have like 10% mongoloid DNA.

benis

Dated to 4000BC to 3600BC, usually it's somewhere in between.

christ that's the shittiest looking pyramid I've ever seen

Egyptian pyramids are YUGEEE. This is just a small pile of stones you dumb russkie.

[citation needed]
If youre talking about the Bosnian pyramid, im pretty sure those are just hills, that was debunked.

Cute. Oldest structure in the world coming through. Located in France and is nearly 7000 years old.

DELETE THIS

Step pyramid design in North Western France 1000's of years before Egypt.

>there were cities in Romania and Ukraine that are comparable today with New York
Holy shit poor Romanians.

That's just a pile of rocks

>people keep discovering ancient monolyths
>THEY WERE BUILT BY HUNTER-GATHERERS WITH NO SKILLS OR TOOLS TO DO SO LOL

France has some of the most ancient structures.

thats a shitty ass training wheels pyramid, anyone could have cobbled that pile of shit together, you should be embarrassed comparing it to the Egyptian pyramids.

I'm aware. The British Isles also have some of the oldest structures in the world.

what do you think happened to people back then?

there seems to be a pause or die-out and humanity was set back for a time.

>related video
youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8

>oldest
>what is Göbekli Tepe

Would you believe half of that structure was mined by locals to build walls and buildings.

I'd love to visit the Barnenez. Its so big for its age. I wonder how its survived so long with numerous other cultures moving around France from the Celts to the Romans to the Franks and onwards.

Yeah, I visited some last weekend on top of a mountain.

Nah nigga we wuz kings n shit

Are you fucking retarded? It was built around 4000BC.

how can people even date these things. carbon analisys doesnt work because that only says something about when the rocks were created instead of the building

those structures are just piles of rocks built by retarded cavemen

Mainly Kurds, Armenians and other anatolian peoples. Not so much with Arabs(but they too of course) since there wasn't Arabs in Anatolia

Can I use thousands of slaves and massive whips?

A Jewish conspiracy?

Ayyyyyyy Lamo

thx doc

what does that have to do with it? humans could put one rock on top of another pretty early on, just because it's an old pile of rocks doesn't make it a great engineering marvel.

Friendly reminder Aus has had pyramids for 80,000 years.

>Kazakhs were kingz before the niggers
This is huge

No, the most ancient Anatolians evolved from that culture.

See if your peabrain can figure out how to stack the giant blocks on top of each other or even mine the stone.

very nice!

Lol they're pyramids all over the globe ranging from Asia to Hispanic nations...the great pyramids are just special because they're easy to see with the naked eye..