Is Ukraine and West Russia rightfully Swedish?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1x-5ZkTMyMc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossing_of_the_Düna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_people
youtu.be/nZ4zhEfjXqA
youtube.com/watch?v=5zgkySBTUIw
ryskaortodoxakyrkan.se/2/history_se.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cleanse swefagistan of shitskins and then we'll talk

Varangian guard and Vikings were long ago. Don't you have some refugees to prep?

youtube.com/watch?v=1x-5ZkTMyMc
Varangian = Vartijat = Guardians, they were finnic vikings and rurik carried N1c1 as any tavastian or savonian in Finland.

But Sweden is an extinct pisshole with 15 000 soldiers

Turisas is top tier.

Well technically speaking you are wrong.
Novgorod republic is rightfully swedish.

Sweden is going to be rightfully Russian soon.

fuck off swedish cum bucket.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossing_of_the_Düna
more than enough for poland alone

yeah i meant north-western

Why would you want anything to do with those degenerates?

Varangian comes from Väringjar which means honor bound. And the Rus were Swedes (Tribe) along the north eastern coast. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_people

Russia is more cucked than Sweden, probably almost as cucked as usa

youtu.be/nZ4zhEfjXqA

We're all cucked user. Thanks to the lefties who want to destroy our societies and national identities.

You have other things to worry about first, bud.

Kekoroni toppings. The cognitive dissonance is real.

what? you're running out of space for native swedes?

>rightfully

subjective

Sweden is rightfully Norwegian or Danish

stop it russia, I don't want to have to fight you... I like you guys, Putin is a bro and your army seems to be really nice people.

Just ignore them, and kill the ones that goes to Ukraina, we hate those faggots!

Is Sweden rightfully Somalian?

It's the only source of testosterone in the country, however misguided. I'd say yes.

Fuck off central asian cumbucket.
Varangian (Vartiomiehet) were ruled by Finnic Rurik who carried N1c1. Rurik's mother was a gothic aryran from svealand, but his father was a finnic bull from Kvenland.

what's "ukraine"?

Seems like a Russian word

The guys who own lviv.
yo nigger when i would need swdish cumbcuked that filled with middle eastern\chink\vietnam immigrants i would call you, by now be gone you shitfaced parody of human bein.

Hey OP, my famalam lives in sweden. My grandpa died but left millions for his family. How difficult would it be for a white person to move to sweden? If you reply with memes atleast give a real answer too, thx.

Why stop there?
Since Visigoths came from Sweden too, is Spain yours too?

Answer: No. Nobody cares that migrants from your country wuz kangs 'n sheet.

It's Scythian clay!

Ukraina: U+kraina - U kresu krainy - U krańcu krainy Korony Królestwa Polskiego, Rzeczypospolitej Obojga Narodów.
Ukraine: At+borderland - At the borderland of the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland, Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.

My father is from Germany, it's next to impossible to get German citizenship if you are white.

I'd imagine it's even harder in Sweden

I think you'd do alright. You can claim family connections and stuff. You should be able to study really easy.

pic related

OMG #PROUD_TO_BE_NORDIC

You do realise that Poland is on both sides right?

Do you like Sweden where you live rn user? Honest to god, is there a place in the world youd rather be than sweden?>

you do realize that stanislaw was our puppet that we threw away like a cheap rag after the peace treaty which gave us clay and Karl XII a reputation as an undefeated military genius

All of Europe belongs to Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=5zgkySBTUIw

Plus, can you explain this? Currently captured. Your seems way to inflated and the former belligerents seem made up?
Yes, and he was the puppet of the Polish nobles that were pro-Swedish as well. You didn't throw away shit, he was thrown away by the faction of Polish nobles that were against him and pro-Augustus after Sweden got owned by Russia.

In complete honesty, no. There's many places I'd like to visit and maybe even stay for a short while, but Sweden will always be my home. Despite living in a meme, much of it is hyperbole and the problem mainly concentrated to inner city suburbs.

>explain
Yours is for Crossing of the Duna, mine was the complete Polish front of the war. See pic related.
>puppet for pro-Swedish nobles
Yes.
>You didnt throw away shit
are you a polack in Sweden?

From the webpage of the Russian orthodox church in Sweden:

> Den ryska Nestorskrönikan berättar för året 862 att ryssarna sände bud till varjagerna, dvs vikingarna: Vårt land är stort och rikt, men det finns ingen ordning i det. Kom och var furstar över oss.

Translation:
> The russian Nestor-chronicle tells us that during the year 862, the russians sent the variags, i.e. the vikings, a message: Our country is vast and wealthy, but we have no order. Come and lord over us.

Cucked by Swedes by their own choice. So.. yes.

ryskaortodoxakyrkan.se/2/history_se.html

Yes, but the PLC wasn't even the major force in the war against Sweden and was divided, half of the nobles were behind Sweden and the other half were behind Russia (well more like 40-60 byt still Poland was divided).

No, it's Finnish. I wouldn't lay with cuck

regarding the last battle there

>I-i-i promise we'll be brave enough this time

Even though im /fit/ I feel like if I slit my throat grease will spill out, what do you think of the living standard? Taxes? How hard is it to be a business owner? If you have questions on the US in return for answers please ask.

Haha, got stabbed lmao, seems more like sabotage in the end, maybe Potocki had a change of heart. But really, Sweden got helped in large part of those battles by Polish troops. As I said, 40% of nobles were with Sweden against nobles with Russia, and 35% of Poland's troops fought with together with Sweden. This "Poland btfo" thing is not really appropriate in this war as literally Poles fought on the Swedish side. Again, Poland was divided.