Since these threads keep getting archived.. Soros leaks

investors.com/politics/editorials/the-bizarre-media-blackout-of-hacked-george-soros-documents/

Can we get hashtags trending on this shit?

>BUT I DUN WANNA USE KIKE TWITTER

You're going to have to. Lads, this is the time to strike.

You are part of the solution. You can stir the shitstorm and make people aware. The media won't report on it? Fine. We will. Get it trending

#GeorgeSorosEmails

For those of you unfamiliar with Soros, he is pretty much a James Bond villain

>Marxist billionaire hellbent on instituting a globalist world order
>multiple NGOs in multiple countries
>Bankrolled groups such as Occupy Wall Street, FEMEN, and Black Lives Matter

Bump

>kindly old philanthropist = James Bond villain
>Putin (aka Hans Blofeld) = based
Never change Sup Forums.

>kindly old philanthropist
LEAF

Also, Putin's very much a mixed bag.

kek is with us

The documents reveal that Soros has poured nearly $4 million into anti-Israel groups, with a goal of "challenging Israel's racist and anti-democratic policies."
Someone wanna explain this to me?

>#GeorgeSorosEmails
Well get on it faggot

I like that they think it's bizarre as if (((they ))) don't know

Reading some stuff about soros to update this post. Looks like he is a self hating jew to some degree. Strange. I guess this cocksucker just hates everything

>not an argument

> Putin
> Mixed bag
Putin is authoritarian dictator waging wars in other countries, killing people, so his mafia/kgb friends could continue stealing. Basically no neighbor country can feel safe. He is pure cancer.

Soros, himself, said that he

“grew up in a Jewish, anti-Semitic home,” and that his parents were “uncomfortable with their religious roots.” They even changed their name from Shwartz to Soros in 1936 to disassociate themselves from the Jewish community.
Soros is 1488 lel

this sounds familiar who else grew up hating them selves for being Jew?....

So what evil did those emails revealed? I am too lazy to read them. Anything interesting?

this thread was going a little too well for you hu ?

kissinger. So are atheist self hating jews the issue then or is it globalism in general. i guess antisemitism is a meme since the worst kikes hate jews too

Prove me wrong Khalid.
Soros donates to all manner of humanitarian causes. Putin invades his neighbors to secure warm water ports and kills his opponents with polonium.

1488? No, he's still a Jew
That's why he can't stop grubbing money any way he can
Even if he destroys little countries like New Zealand

He's propped up the Orthodox church, he supports Assad, and he's against globalism. Of course, the list of bad things he's done is pretty damn long.

To clarify, those are good things he's done.

/pol autists just day dreaming about being powerful and feared that's why they have those mancrushes on evil dictators... They have this image created in their little zika heads how they would do this or that and what great leaders they would be... So this is their fairy land when reality is that they live in a mom's basement, hate women (because no sex because loser), hate successful and smarter people (kikes, jews does not allow me special snowflake to blossom) and ignore reality because they don't want to face it. That's why your facts won't have any effect as they will be simply ignored.

Simple reverse psychology.
Remember that he also funded Femen, but pulled their funding when they wantrd to Femenize Israel.

More anti-semitism in europe means more jews go to israel, means more support for israel.
Just like the rise of pretty much all new rightwing political parties in europe are pro israel.
The anti jewish groups are just useful idiots for someone like soros.

That femen thing was a hoax as far as I understand. Would love to be proven wrong. And the charities he's donating to are anti-israel, not anti-semitic. "more democracy" he says he wants in israel, which translates to all the shit we face in the states.

I see. That explains a lot actually. Thanks.

> Orthodox church
Couldn't care less. But anyway this was done simply because church is a great tool for population control, don't be naive. He don't give a shit about it.
> he supports Assad
Another evil dictator who is a son of another evil dictator. Even if he is the best solution for Syria now - Putin did it just because it is in his interest to do it so we can basically say it's an accident.
> against globalism
Globalism became synonymous of something evil, but I am not sure people understand what it is anymore. Why is it bad again?

So everything done by anyone at any time is reverse psychology? In that case, I think you are a very well adjusted individual and I don't think you need to seek professional help.

>1 post by this ID

I can't keep this thread alive by shitposting alone friend.

Soros helped some very rich jewish men into power in ukraine. Who also pay nazi groups.
People like him play a game on multiple levels.
His son Alex Soros goes to IMF and ECB meetings with him. He (alex) and his father play a long game that in my opinion can only be understood if you know his endgame motives. Which no one really does.
I'm not saying everything anyone does is reverse psychology you fucking leaf.

But this post was reverse psychology, right?