Why do they let a racist homophobic character like him become popular? fucking disgusting

Why do they let a racist homophobic character like him become popular? fucking disgusting

well he is a villan

Because Boomer-butt, you may be a jerk- but, you just so happen to be a combat effective jerk.

ummmm like that doesn't matter??
Like don't they realize it's offensive???
Being a villian doesn't give you an excuse to be racist and rapey?????:

>Why do they let a racist homophobic character like him become popular?

I fail to see the problem? He's a horrible person, who's treated as one. In the comics, he's literally the Rogue that the other Rogues think is a dickhead, to the point that they actively like his son better.

This is a boring and played out routine, OP.

Hey! He's a racist, sexist, homophobic bigot, but he ISN'T a rapist. You're thinking of Doctor Light, shitlord.

you forgot to add random ???? in the middle of sentences

>ummmm, like that??? doesn't matter????

this is the true tumblr-speak
i wish i was making this up

Because that would be crimewashing and offensive to Australians.

>but he ISN'T a rapist.

He's just a would-be one

>they actively like his son better.
No they don't.

>tfw he'll never stick his boomerang up your butt
Why even live?

>That time he went to Australia and all the other Australians hated him.

Tatsu?

Back off???!!?

How is he a would be rapist

Because racists and homophobes are so dumb they're a perfect source for comedy.

Nokia has some weird advertisements these days.

When the team goes to Apokolips. Bronze Tiger knocks Vixen out to force her to go on the mission. Boomer walks in and goes "Whoa hey. Didn't know you were into that. Lemme have a go at her when yer done?".

>well he is a villan
That's not an excuse for DC showing pointless misoginy like Slipknot hitting a woman or having a racist homophobe be one of the protagonists.

>popular

Is he though?

>this is the true tumblr-speak
It's valley girl speak.

The greatest and most popular boomerang mascot that ever lived.

The expectation of the Suicide Squad being the roguish, reluctant heroes is what made the movie truly garbage

>Why do they let a racist homophobic character like him become popular?
Criminals love movies about criminals.

>Like???? um,BACK off????
ftfy

Well, Ra's and Talia are all for rape to get the things they want and they're popular as fuck.

I'll be glad when uptalking and vocal frying fall out of style again.

twitter was a mistake.

OP what did we say about pretending to be an idiot or tumblrite?
Which is just a different breed of idiot really but that's beside the point, stop pretending to be stupid or you'll attract even MORE retards here.

> Sup Forumsmblr will bite

WE DA BAD GUYZ

YOU IZ RACIST FOR HATIN ON DEDSHOTE

The internet was a mistake.

You were a mistake.

>>>/autism/

He also is a cheeky cunt and was likely just fucking with Tiger

can we not?

Being racist is our fucking culture you racist double cunt.

Also this.

Give me a name please I need to see this.

Did Boomerang just get raped? Down under :^)

Because he's a sick fuckin cunt m8.

But it was also popular with black Americans--
Oh.

>bad guys can't be bad people

Fuck Off.

this reminds me of that tweet where Kate Leth wanted to use a certain villain but decided not to because his last appearance was him killing prostitutes but then she used Arcade whose last appearance had him going around forcing children to kill each other

It's okay because children have no rights.

By a giant spider woman, no less. So just like back home in Oz.

>wanted to use a certain villain but decided not to because his last appearance was him killing prostitutes

We don't even know if that was the case. Sounded like she just tossed out some random Bad Thing bad guys do.

>But they're the heroes of the movie, and we're supposed to endorse their bad-assness.
Is she implying MCs are supposed to be always right?

Regardless

Children

The concept of a villain protagonist eludes her.
Suicide Squad should have had varying amounts of sympathy for each character. Deadshot and Diablo at the top, with Boomer and Croc being irredeemable pieces of shit and I love them for being that.

wtf I love Captain Boomerang now

There's a reason why Eric Cartman from South Park was/is one of the more popular characters. It's because he's a racist, sexist, homophobic, manipulative, sociopath. That's what makes him entertaining, on one hand you're disgusted by him but on the other you're wondering what he's going to do next.
Kind of the same reason why Disney villains are always the most fondly remembered, cause they're charismatic as hell.
Some of my favorite characters from fiction are complete assholes but they're entertaining assholes.

It was Shade. Tiger wasnt part of Duchess' strike team.

Similar with characters like Guy Gardner. He's an unabashed asshole, revels in it and keeps on ticking even when everyone else, and the narrative itself, usually punish him for it.

Just who do you think those upper middle class white girls using tumblr are?

Lost it

>who is Red Skull

Prostitutes are empowered and children are worthless. That's why abortions are legal right?

AlanMooreface.jpg

Holy Christ, what is happening in this thread?

Not him but pic related

>Croc
>A piece of shit

>dirty Aussies
>not being racist
Everyone know you can't have a non racist Aussie

A great guy with good ideas but bad plans.

;__;

This is hilarious.

At least Captain Boomerang is a better role model, and has better morality, than most of tumblr.

God the way you type makes it seems like you came out of tumblr. Probably should've stayed there, Sup Forums isn't the place for you.

He's a white straight male. He has lots of privilege over landwhales, other races, and fags.

As long as you aren't a stunning example of hypocrisy, anyone can have better morality than tumblr.

No, we humans are irredeemable pieces of shit

Croc is just a lost man in a world of evil.

They've never stuck but he is one dude who could have a straight up redemption, just he lives in a complete shitty world that would let that happen to him.

Funnily enough, she wrote Arcade like his older self and never even brought up the events of Arena. As should we all.

I read this in the australian equivalent of a valley girl voice

There was this one story where Swamp Thing helps Croc escape Arkham and brings him to his swamp in the south. Batman chases him all the way down there, fights Croc, but Swamp Thing steps in and convinces Batman to leave Croc to Swamp Things domain.

As a parting words Swamp Thing says he will inform Batman if Croc were ever to leave his swampy abode.

Then they can portray him as a person doing villain things.

Not intimidating the audience by blatantly showing off his racism and misogyny. That fucker needs to go die in a fire along with the actor who thought it was fun to play a rapist on screen as a hero and the writer who actually included it in the film.

Because the character is being treated as a positive hero for a film. The movie actively portrays these traits as something to aspire to or emulate.

Really? Awesome, I might go see the move afterall.

Fuck man I really need to read up on more Swamp Thing. From what I've seen from him, he's a lovable gentle giant.

I always loved captain boomerang, motherfucker uses a boomerang and hes a threat to the world, amazing

I mean how good do you have to be with a fucking boomerang to rob banks and kill cops? Fucking A

You should. It's pretty alright. Plus it triggers company war fanboys because it's making money.

why are we responding? WHY 77 POSTS

That's actually kinda the reason why he would be a villain. I'm black and if I was a hero I would expect my evil adversary to be racist. it comes with the territory.

Mods don't do their jobs. Reported OP, and the thread is still up. But don't worry, mods will ban me for announcing a report. Anyway, everyone knows OP is bait and the thread is pretty mild.

The sickest aspect of this statement is how true it really is.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

I dunno, that'd be fucking shameful.

do you really want all your news posts talking about how you beat evil racist old whitey?

I'm a black guy too and I know that would just fucking suck. you'd be labeled as a one dimensional hero.

>I would expect my evil adversary to be racist

That's pretty racist of you. Maybe your adversary hates you because you're an asshole.

What? It's a Captain Boomerang love thread. OP clearly wants more characters that are like him.

He is, right up until you piss him off. Which is hard, granted, but if you manage it?
There's the time the Gotham City police arrested her (she was escaping Louisana after being arrested for beastality... for being with HIM), and he went over there, demanded his wife back, and basically fucked Gotham City up entirely when they didn't do it. Even kicked Batman's ass.

Eventually Batman got them to release Abby by convincing the mayor to drop the charges ("Oh, you're going to arrest every human in a sexual relationship with something that's nonhuman, even if it's completly sentient? Lemme call my buddy SUPERMAN and see what he thinks about that"), but in general, he's a pretty chill guy.

Bitch can't even pitch for the mets

>shocker's a one note villain who'll probably get killed off by batman to show he's a threat
>dude isn't even racially ambiguous

Fuck Mary Jane, this is the real biggest casting fuck up.

He's a man. All men are potential rapists.

NIGGA?

How do SJW's even write fiction? What do their villains do? Disagree with progressive ideals on Twitter?

it's what real people are like we relate to him

>What do their villains do? Disagree with progressive ideals on Twitter?
Pretty much, yeah
That or they're redeemable innocent snowflakes who get forgiven for everything when they explain their sad past or whatever (read: excuses)

More or less

CURSE YOU TICKET-THROWER! YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME!
>NEH HEH HEH! NOW TO ADVOCATE MEN'S RIGHTS ON THE INTERNET!
THAT ANIMAL!

He's a bogan. This is what they do.