What is the meaning of a girl taking long to answer your messages but actually answering...

What is the meaning of a girl taking long to answer your messages but actually answering? If she is not interested shouldn't she just not answer or say it?

>inb4 not the best place to ask
I know but I want to hear your valuable and respectful elaborate opinions

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Breadcrumbing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she's being nice to you.

you're a nice guy OP. you're a nice friend.

do you mean she's a slow typer or she ignores you for x amount of time before actually giving a response?

Should I just buy a rope, dear neighbour?

nigger she was probably just busy

she ignores me for x amount of time before actually giving a response, but I don't feel like she is trying not to be rude, I think it's something else but I don't know what

busy stuffing Chad's cock in her mouth

Every message you send her gets sent in turn to 6 of her friends who each talk about how awkward and creepy you are being. After hours of laughing at you she figures out the right reply, that is not going to make you angry but also not give you any false hope.

Literally what my sister does all the time.

not the type of girl chad fucks I'd say, but then again chad fucks everything

She's not interested. This Russian girl takes hours to respond to me and I thought that was normal. Then I started speaking to this Brazilian girl and she replies instantly anytime of the day. One of these girls like me, the other does not.

Chads are manwhores and they especially love corrupting good girls.

t. living with a man whore right now

>occasionally fucks a 8/10
>mostly fucks ugly girls or guys though

user, if you're interested in her you should at least know what she is up to. it could range from her being a stripper at a nightclub (thus responding to you inbetween pole dancing) or simply not interested.
we need more background info if you want us to solve this for you.

I also thought about this but it's not it, I'm not that much of an autist

>I'm not that much of an autist
That's what all autists think

you'd be surprised
Chad's fuck other types of girls for 3 reasons:
1. Passing time between two Stacys.
2. Fucking a non-stacy makes Stacys jealous of the non-stacy and this makes acquiring Stacys easier.
3. Fucking a non-stacy makes the Chad seem caring and affectionante, not just interested in women's bodies, and this makes acquiring Stacys easier.

>>mostly fucks ugly girls or
> guys though

She’s texting other guys and you’re the one she’s least interested in

Stop orbiting

I myslef take some time to reply sometimes because I have my phone silenced or because I'm doing something else, but never so long.

Well I also know a man who does this, he is not even chad looking. It's a personality thing.

She is not a professional whore (I don't know about the other type) as far as I know. Probably she is just not interested but I'd like her just to say so or to ignore me if that's the case. Well, sooner or later I'll find out I guess, I just wanted to bring some diversity to this board since it's the 20th time I see the "at least you live in Europe" thread.

But I have friends n sheeit and I have no problems speaking in public or relating with people in general. True that I've always been bad at love affaris but I'm not doing anything you could call "anormal" or "annoying" so far.

You say she's not a professional whore, but how do you know?
You clearly don't know what she's doing to not answer you.
Women don't have hobbies like men do. What do you think a woman is doing with her life most of the time? Even if she's not a whore she will automatically get more dick than you get pussy simply from the fact that she's out there bored out of her mind and you're shitposting on Sup Forums.

I guess you're right. Maybe I'll have better luck next time.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Breadcrumbing