6 OUT OF 10 MOST LIVIABLE CITIES OF 2016 ARE CANADIAN

6 OUT OF 10 MOST LIVIABLE CITIES OF 2016 ARE CANADIAN

theweathernetwork.com/news/articles/three-of-top-5-livable-cities-in-the-world-are-canadian/71309/

REST OF THE WORLD BTFO.

THE ETERNAL LEAF

Is being a NEET in canada possible? I heard you guys are all about gibs so i think i should take mine too

And yet, every Canadian who makes some serious money high-tails it to America with the speed of light.

They just increased Employment Insurance benefits to last an entire year. Mind you, you have to visit them after 6 months and prove, by providing a list of job searches, you're still looking for employment.

>livable

What a stupidly fucking broad word to use.

>doesn't take into account cost of living or average earnings

weak sauce. Major cities in Canada blow.

This, desu. You want to live a quiet, comfy, relatively middle-class life? Stay in Canada.

Want to make dole for a decade and then come back with earnings 1.4x what you'd get at home? Go to the States.

>not being seasonally employed and drawing E.I 6 months of the year

*not nigger infested or on the brink of economic collapse

>Not being on disability year round

Newfie detected

Nope.

'ay bye, hows hoosin' a blue star wid yer buds while yer out fer a rip?

>be American
>get shot

>be European
>get attacked by radical Muslims

>be Canadian
>be safe and comfy

There's a reason why anti-Canadians on Sup Forums can only insult the country with petty insults like "cuck". They have no substantial reason for why Canada isn't better than their country.

Fuck this place. Everyone's a faggot.

I don't know what this means other than ''out for a rip''

>live in rural North Idaho mountains
>watch people bicker about who has the 'nicer' city

Its pretty funny really. Ive also never understood the concept of identifying with a city though and acting proud of living there.

Also he have this QT as first lady rather than a gorilla man

Sandpoint looks like a comfy af place, desu.

Just 'avin a laff, m8. I guess you aren't a newf. new scottish?

>written by a woman

k, cool story

needs more turtles tho.

I don't live in a city - or a 'town'' for that matter, either. doesn't change the fact your country is 2nd world masquerading as the best country in the world.

Gorilla > Cuck

New Scotland indeed. I actually don't really like Newfies. Had to work with one for a spell last year.

Whatever makes you feel better about your gay nigger-in-chief.

Some are apeshit and really dumb, but the average newf is pretty nice, very traditional, and of course, (((uncorrupted))).

Scotians, PEI faggots, and rural ontario are my favourite people.

>Americans will pick the woman on the right.

Your guy is effectively more of a nigger than Obama, though. At least Obama did SOMETHING, even though most of it is shit.

What has Cuckdeau done so far? Taken selfies for Twatter and toured every mosque in the country? What a lazy nigger.

>Serbia

LOL

>This is considered beautiful 10/10 in Serbia

And your basis for this is a list of cities rated by 'livability'?

Low taxes, lax regulation compared to some, and firearms. And, a government so at odds with itself lately that it cant find time to fuck up our lives. Candistan BTFO

Low taxes? Are you fucking kidding me? You must be trolling.

Blacks in canada are very few
Muslims in canada are peaceful and non-violent

America and Europe are just jealous

>being so mad you reply with two posts

Laffin @ your life, leaf.

I liked your tv specials in the late 90s, my orthodox friend.

In all honesty, I'd prefer him to do nothing. It makes him appear the incompetent retard he is while alienating his base. He'll do nothing for another year and a half and with just 15 months before next elections he'll start pushing ridiculous shit and more foreigners which no one, not even liberals, want (minus toronto-cancer).

He's ineffective and useless and is lazy-assing himself out of a job. He'll be out in 2019 and I'll be a happy Canadian again.

ignore him. Only faggots and Torontonians define themselves as "not american" and smugly think we're better b/c we're "more european" than americans.

>6 OUT OF 10 MOST LIVIABLE CITIES OF 2016 ARE CANADIAN
>says the Canadian news propagation outlet

You leafs are so fucking naive and blatantly retarded it hurts

Maybe you just don't have the testosterone required to impregnate negresses?