A question for the Yanks

Have any of you ever been in a situation where you've had to pull your gun to defend yourself, like a mugging or a home invasion? Got any stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8s2MSVaXNqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eg5Gaza6OOw
youtu.be/6Pg_EJiF5Y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was almost carjacked in St. Louis two years ago when I was meeting my ex-wife to pick up my kids. I live in Minnesota, she lives in Louisiana and that's the halfway point.

Two niggers tried my rear car doors at a red light, yelled at me to open up and I fired through the rear window and they ran off.

Never even reported it, got the kids the next morning and went home.

>at home with mom when a teen
>hobo tries to break in back door
>step out with 12-gauge pump
>rack a round
>hobo runs off down the alley trippin and falling
>cops found him in a garage next block over

fucking glue sniffers

Just the other day

youtube.com/watch?v=8s2MSVaXNqQ

during the 9am rush hour shootout i enjoy suppressing the office across the street with my m61 vulcan (mounted on the top of my truck)

Personally no, since by and large it's safe here if you don't live in a zombie wasteland.

So by proxy I'll relate to you a story from a contractor. He heard a noise in his warehouse, grabbed his shotgun and, ran in to see what was up. The nigger hightailed it out of there upon sight of the gun, and no harm took place on any side of the equation.

yes, and it gave me a boner.

Yes. Attempted assault with a deadly weapon at a gas station. Dummy drew a club, I drew a gun.
In the line of duty, I've had to draw twice

>my wife's kids

Yes, I run a business in one of the worse neighborhoods in the south.
I have been held up a total of 5 times. 4 of the times, the negro got the drop on me and I was not able to safely get to my gun. However, a year back I saw a ghetto bunny getting out of his car on my office camera with a gun. So I went behind the door that leads to the back office and waited for him to jump the counter.
He did as planned and I surprised him with a gun to his head as he turned the corner looking for the safe. Called the police while he was begging to let him go. Police came in 3 mins as I waited in silence with the safety off.
But, usually if someone intends to mug you they will have the drop on you and this isn't a action movie.

>tfw live in rural area and miss out on the rush hour shootouts and nigger safaris that happen in the cities

At least there aren't any non-whites around here.

Sure. Not mine, but I was there. Went out with a friend on Friday to the bar. Found a couple of ladies we know, and they wanted to dance. As we were leaving this meat head tried to pick a fight with my friend. No big deal. An hour later, we are out dancing and the meat head comes into this bar (Idk he found us) he's drunk and takes a swing at my friend. Bar tender kicks us all out saying he couldn't have fights in the place, we leave, meat head follows us. My friend pulls his piece and tells the guy if he wants to die, keep it up.
Meat head leaves and calls the cops, cops show up take my friends info and weapon, keep us there for two hours (sobriety testing, you can't ccw when drunk) and charge my friend, not the meat head.
Months later charges are dropped but he had to get a lawyer, and jump through hoops to get his pistol back. Even though he used it to EVADE violence.

Sucks for your friend, but those are the rules and they really aren't hard to follow.

I've had to do an armed patrol around my property. Not much to tell, but it was late, like 2 in the morning and someone was ringing my door bell. Grab 1911, clear interior of house, exit rear of house and clear exterior. Must have been either some kids jacking around, not sure, either way no more ding dong ditch.

A kurva anyad.

Test

I've drawn but never aimed at someone. It was outside a Wendy's at 3:00 am and some stoned kids threw shit at my car. I yelled at them and they started coming towards me. Even if I could have started my car in time, the only way out was through them. So I actually did them a favor by just showing them my M&P. One was scared and the rest just kept yelling. I called the police but they got in their car in left. If I had been quick thinking, I would have blocked their car in.

There have been a couple other times where I kept my hand on my gun, but nothing ever happened.

My friend followed the rules, just because you're out chasing skirts on Friday, doesn't mean your drinking. I never once said either of us were drinking.

Just read the story as I wrote it, don't make your own improvements Debbie drama.

Was in a hotel room, had door cracked, smoking and shit. Nignog walked in. I had glock sitting next to me. Pointed at niggers said head. Told him to back up or I would blow him off balcony. Put hands up and told me to calm down. Walked backwards out the door. Never saw him again. Some of the neighborhoods we work cops tell us to open carry or ccw.

>sobriety testing, you can't ccw when drunk) and charge my friend

Sorry, that wasn't clear to me. This sounds like he was charged after being sobriety tested which would likely mean he failed.

flag related

>One morning, forget to check current butterknife laws
>Spreading butter with knife
>A neighbour sees this and instantly calls the Police
>Surrounded, I agree to their terms, and I lay down the knife
>Whilst they are distracted in congratulating themselves on removing a dangerous weapon, I jump over the cuck shed and escape
>Guy tries to stop me, but I show him my concealed carry spoon

Am currently on the run, facing 300 years if I'm caught

Here is one guy that tells all about how it really actually went down....

One of the very few best real stories evar!

youtube.com/watch?v=eg5Gaza6OOw

This is one of those neighborhoods
youtu.be/6Pg_EJiF5Y4

>ran into a bear last Tuesday...
was standing outside a shooting range trying to get phone reception.

pulled out my phone and recorded it :)

the projectile stuff was in the building :/

wow this guy is a moron

This happened to my friend but replace all cutlery with pointed sticks

>oh brit, kek

you should have murricah'd your constitution

I never had to pull out my gun yet, however, I pumped gas in some non-white areas and I always kept my ccw with my hand on the grip and locked and loaded.

> (You)
>wow this guy is a moron

:)

ILLEGAL SILENCER DETECTED YOU CAN'T HAVE AN ASSAULT SILENCER ON YOUR PISTOL LIKE THAT I'M CALLING CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES

No. I stay away from the city like the plague. I did have a dindu approach me in a mildly aggressive manner demanding my change like he was entitled to it. This was about 10 years ago. I was big enough and healthy enough that he didn't push it too far but he did look to another black man for support in trying to intimidate me. The black guy looked like he had a job and wasn't having any of the dindus self-entitled nonsense. Plus it was still day light or at least early in the evening. Last time I stopped at that gas station. The dindus at work have been mostly tame because of all the surveillance cameras. On a similar note the Mexicans and whatever else have been getting increasingly louder at work.

When my daughter was a baby, I was up at 4am with her and caught a dindu breaking into my car in the driveway.

> Heard the car window get smashed
> Looked outside to see said dindu with crowbar in hand opening car door
> phoned police
> grabbed AK47
> chased dindu away before he could finish tearing the stereo out of the console
> police arrived almost 1 hour later

If I didn't have a gun, I'd say it was 50/50 the dindu would have attacked me. If I hadn't gone out, he probably would have causes thousands of dollars more in damage to my car. The police cannot be relied upon to respond with any urgency.

No he passed, they charged him with brandishing. We actually left 3 places because the meat head was following him and causing trouble. It just was extraneous details to the story.
Even if you drank nothing, if you have a weapon and the cops get called, expect a sobriety test.
They had to go to each bar, with us, ask if we were drinking... Then still had to take sobriety tests.

Fucking stupid long night, did not get laid, it wasn't my turn to be the designated driver, still didn't drink much (few years ago, but I think I had two over six hours) because of constantly being asked by meat head and I can't fight for shit when drunk.

Cops way overstepped their grounds, and had to get a lawyer involved to prove it to the court...

Shitty story.

>has the chance to kill a nigger with no repercussions
>doesn't take it

kys already user, you could have done your part to make the world a better place and didn't

Misread
>9mm rush hour
Btw why don't you use her majesties royal .354 bullets instead?

>be me
>fucking white male
>getting /fit/
>daily 2 mile run around neighborhood
>carry the grip in case a nigga slip
>have a dindu that consistently refused to lock up his pit bull
>dog chases me most days but usually stops at street
>be hot summer day
>group of dindu on porch at dog house drinking
>pit assumes usual position of barking/chasing
>WTF ACTUALLY COMES INTO STREET AND STARTS SNAPPING AT ME
>dindu laugh
>yell for them to get their dog before I shoot it
>"that nigga lying man" actually reply
>have to stop running bc dog is so close he may actually attack
>pull pistol
>nogs go crazy
>literally begs me not to shoot his dog and drops beer running to get it

I immediately called the police, who called animal control. AC cited owner, confiscated dog and police gave a citation for underage drinking.

>mfw police tell me I should have shot the dog and would have been justified

Once was with my dad, we were on vacation in Florida, filling up with fuel at night in Miami when a nig approached and asked my dad if he had change for a $100. My dad said no. The nig responded by saying "I think you do bro" and started moving closer. My dad brandished his firearm and the nig walked away.

Another time I was driving with my older brother and some crazy dude started tailgating us, honking, flashing his brights, to this day still have no idea why. We get to a light and the guy comes charging for the driver's side door, tries to open it, my brother rolls the window down and puts a gun in his face, he backs off slowly.

Guns are the best.

Not me (i was underage at the time) but my buddy had to draw his gun on this fuckingg weirdo.

So we were hanging out with a couple of girls we started dating, double date ya know. So we are pretty much closing the night but this weirdo kept trying to like shimmy into our little group, he clearly had a boner for my friends gf. She politely adked him to leave and when he refused my friend made it clear that if he did not fuck off he would get beatn up.

So this fucking stranger is legitimately LURKING, like this mother fucker id following us from far away and hiding from our sight when we turn around. Dude was at least 10 years older.

My buddy finally got so fed up be drew his firearm, b lined towards the guy. The stranger just dipped hard down the street and quiet literally into the horizon.

Fucking weird as hell

That's a very comfy story user. I trust you've already made it.

That really sucks. Lawyers are not cheap.

>ILLEGAL SILENCER DETECTED YOU CAN'T HAVE AN ASSAULT SILENCER ON YOUR PISTOL LIKE THAT I'M CALLING CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES

They don't come snooping around here...

:D

It's not as exciting as some of the other stories, but I've been carrying for seven years and this is the only instance I have. I did lose 110lbs in a year though.

>110lbs in a year though.
Congrats.

I am amazed by these stories.

Life in America sounds like a movie, instead of bottling all the rage you can actually stand up for yourselves.

I have had many encounters with violent
Niggers and sand apes and all of them have ended in anti climax.

>I did lose 110lbs in a year though.
Nice. I'm down 60 lbs and really feel and see the difference. Kind of hoping I can get another 40 lbs before the end of the year. Shits might happen this time and need to be ready. I think were totally fucked regardless of who gets elected.

You know what's even more bizarre

>Go to prison for minor crime
>Before getting released you have to look at the poster on the wall (A4 print out) of the rules you have to abide by upon your release relating to firearms
>Automatically banned from keeping firearms for 5 years after release and then (I believe) if you go back within those 5 it's a 10 year ban, anything after that is an automatic life ban (this obviously includes any firearm related crime and skips the 5 year straight to life ban)
>Read poster
>"Did you understand the poster?"
>"Well it doesn't really make much sense"
>"How not?"
>"Well aren't firearms illegal anyway?"
>"Shotguns aren't"
>"But it's such a strange list. A bayonet isn't a firearm, a catapult isn't a firearm, a "realistic looking water gun" isn't a firearm and fireworks aren't firearms"
>"...do you want to leave or not?"

Honestly it's completely fucking retarded, I wish I had a copy of it just to show you.

Nice try but this post was a long time ago. I was there for that thread.

>working at store I own in little Tijuana in a California city
>beaner tucks tall cans of beer into his waistband
>brings one to counter
>ring him up for the one in his hand and four in his pants
>eyy dog why so spensive?
>it's for the ones in your pants
>Fuck you puto
>pulls knife
>I pull my 1911 and level it at his face
>eyy ese calm down eyy
>pull back hammer
>takes beers out of pants and puts them on ground
>tries to leave with the other one he hasn't paid for yet
>pistol whip him on the way out since his back is turned
>he's got a huge gushing cut on his head but doesn't go down
>tell him to leave or I'm putting one in his fucking head
>he leaves
>put beers back in cooler
>never see him again
>the cholos are polite for the rest of the day

Don't get us wrong. Most people bottle the rage. If you carefully review the thread, you'll find that almost all of the movie stuff is literally due to niggers who chimp out instead of bottling their rage properly.

Nope.

What about burning ethanol on the wrist?

I don't want the death of another human being on my conscious. I am not a deviant.
Great job user!
Most of the times the monkeys get out of their pens, it is very anti-climatic.

So racial tension is real then I suppose.

The future is morbidly interesting.

Our sheriffs and prosecutors are pretty based here. If someone pulls a gun on you they never charge anyone if you kill them. 99.9999 it's nig nogs trying to rob whitey

>pull back hammer
kys for not having it cocked and locked.

This happened to me. Turns out my mother locked herself out.

It depends on where you live. For instance there are a whole lot of black people where I live, but there's basically no tension, which is really nice. Even when they tried to do a BLM thing here it went nowhere and failed to make the news.

However, they're also dumping in tons of rapefugees. That is actually starting to cause tension, which is not nice at all.

>usually if someone intends to mug you they will have the drop on you
That seems like the bad part. It is always the element of surprise that gets people.

nigger its a single-double there's literally no point.

Tensions between nogs and refugees?

It depends on where you are and where the black came from. If he was born and raised in the ghetto and did not get out they will act like how described in this thread. If they had any ambition and got out of the ghetto/never were in it then they won't act like this, however they will still be culturally different just not retarded. This happens to white people too but its more rare.

My dad owns a shipping business that happens to be located in THE premier nig and spic infested shithole area in Dallas.

He's had to pull his .45 directly into shitskin face maybe 20 times in the 40 years since the business moved there. Carjackings, people trying to rob the office, people trying to break into the yard. He's said he can't even count how many times he only had to show the gun in the holster/in the front seat or on the dash to end a situation, and he's even ended many others just announcing he's armed. Never had to fire.

None of the guys, not one in 40 plus years, we're anything but black or Mexican.

Seems more like everybody vs. wtf are all these weird looking muslims doing here suddenly.

I mean, we've had some muslims around before and that's no big deal, but I think it signals the inflection point of overdoing the multiculti thing. Funny thing is the first outright racist public rant I heard was from another 3rd worlder complaining about all the muslims because you can't trust them.

Rapefugees spells trouble whenever they may come. Sweden is, no surprise, a prime example of the shit they bring.

No matter what you may hear, from whichever media outlet, the situation is FAR beyond control. According to media coverage out of the 150+ thousand arriving last year a mere 500 have gotten jobs leaving the rest nesting in the already annexed suburbs.

There is talk of letting more in because "Wie schaffen das"

Sorry for the rant, like I Said bottled up.

I once stopped a home invasion by racking a shotgun in another room. I don't think they were going to attack me or anything, they sounded like a bunch of dumb kids, but you never know.

It was 2008, I was living in Kentucky at the time and a massive ice storm hit.

We lost power for 10 days in sub 32f/0c weather, but luckily we had a generator to help keep the place warm.

About the 5th day in, the generator suddenly stopped in the middle of the night, I took my 1911 and proceed to go outside to see what the issue was.

Sure enough, some mid-30's guy with a shotgun on his back was attempting to steal the generator. I yelled for him to stop and he turned around really fast reaching for his gun so I proceeded to unload on him, I hit him 3 times, once in the should two in the chest. He tried running about 20 feet and fell to the ground. He was gone.

My wife at the time took off to fire station down the road to get help. By the time any help showed up he was already going blue. The police wrote it off as self defense and I never heard anything more about it, but I did end up having to move as my house was repeatedly vandalized after that

How untruthful is the media about Sweden? Are rapefugees raping people left and right? Are they basically ghetto nogs who got relocated to white suburbs?

It is sad to see your country destroy itself. Quickly undoing thousands of years of your culture in a few short years, changes that can not be reversed. You now know what the Spaniards felt when the moors took over.

>1911
>DA

Para ordnance? Definitely kill yourself and do it now before the ghost of John Browning drags you to hell.

That's a shame what politicians are doing to this country. You were born and raised in this country and paid your dues and these 3rdworld shit stains get to live off of our dime.

I was chilling with some relatives the other day, pulled up Sup Forums during a moment of boredom, and then just read the latest Sweden YES post out loud.

Turns out they didn't know the sexual emergencies were so bad you had to try to stop them with no-rape bracelets. They all seemed very confused, as if they couldn't quite understand the scale of the implications.

Haven't you yanks had some sort of retaliation attempts because of these?

Cc'er in Chicago that almost had to pump rounds into a black thug a couple years back, scariest and most tense moment in my life.

How are you copping m8?

I had an ignorant nigger run up on me in california. I was illegally carrying my .357 8 shot revolver. He tried to open my door, opened it, got 2 holes in his chest and I drove off. Revolvers don't jam and don't leave behind she'll casings fyi. Also don't obey any gun law, my story is proof they only influence criminals .

All these racking a round during the situation

/k/ would be disappointed

>(sobriety testing, you can't ccw when drunk)
I see you don't live in the GREAT STATE OF NEVADA

>It is legal to carry concealed or openly in a bar or restaurant, even while consuming alcohol. One cannot possess a firearm if their blood alcohol content is more than .10 BAC (NRS 202.257).
>you can literally be 25% more drunk than the legal limit for driving and still CCW or open carry in a bar, while drinking

A few weeks after Hurricane Katrina hit, another massive storm called Hurricane Rita formed in the gulf and for a while looked like it was going to make a direct hit on Houston (it turned east). They were expecting 25+ ft storm surge in Galveston bay which would've meant the entirety of galveston island and many of the suburbs to the Southeast of Houston would be inundated in a flood of biblical proportions.

Needless to say the entirety of the city lost their shit. The city tried to control the mass panic by only allowing the suburbs and areas in the "death zone" to evacuate and then they'd evacuate the city proper (which wasn't in much lethal danger) after.

No one listened to this advice and the entire city tried to flee at the same time. 4 million people hit the highways at the same time. It was the largest mass evacuation in US history.

Predictably chaos ensued. All the highways were instantly gridlocked in the worst traffic jam ever. It took me 50 hours to go from Clear Lake to College Station, a journey that usually takes like 2 hours. The stores and gas stations ran out of food and gas along the highways very quickly and the rest were closed due to the mandatory evacuations. A lot of people didn't adequately prepare and ran out of food, gas and water along the road thinking they were in the path of an apocalyptic storm. Things got tense quick. Saw numerous fights etc.

Anyway about 20 hours into this exodus some spic started knocking on the window of my brother's car. At first he was just asking for water, we had some but not enough to give out to strangers. My bro politely declined. The guy got more and more insistent (it was hot af and he'd obviously been looking for awhile). He eventually started yelling and banging on the window. We couldn't flee, and police were MIA (also stuck in the traffic) so my brother did the only thing he could and flashed his glock. He didn't point it at him just flashed it and said to move on. It worked.

That man would have killed you for your generator. You did society a favor user, i just hope we was conscience while he was dying so he knew he fucked up.

Bonus points if his kids are orphans now....best believe they wont grow up to be generator looting niggers.

Fuck man, sounds intense. Don't think us Brits will ever really grasp how a situation like that its. I've had only a knife pulled on me on the way home from the pub by some guy looking for money but even that shook me up for a bit.

nobody is dumb enough to pull out a gun when you have one already on your forehead, you aren't a James Bond

hasn't Sweden slowed down/reversed their immigration policy?

Don't feed me Sup Forums memes tell me factually what the policy is right now, my beliefs aren't Sup Forums-esq. It would be a shame if it isn't true though, Sweden isn't designed to handle them really.

Truth be told I, like everyone else, have no real insight into the rapes. None of the cases are Ever covered To uphold the status quo. Moreover I, like everyone else, don't socialize with them leaving us even more in the dark.

They all speak in their nativitet tounges so I dont know what they are like, however the glances they give speaks of hate and distrust.

This country gets what is coming for it, sad and tragic but nontheless neccessary. 200 years of "peace" has brought nothing but cuckoldry.
By god I cannot even begin to explain the way people here behave, as a frequent England and Finland/Russia visitor i ask you To take my Word for it.

This cunt needs change. Bad.

This is why I don't like lights on pistols. The whole rail fad is just stupid.

>Sorry ma, I didn't mean to sweep ya.

Get a light, grab a weapon when things go bump in the night but keep em separate.

Nah, I meant after the situation had happened. Like thugs with hurt rep coming back a few days later.

Fucking hell I remember that. My family tried getting up to Austin but only made it far enough to bastrop. I was really young at the time. The feeling was hard to describe, having to leave your house thinking that you'll never see it again, and then all that fucking traffic holy shit. It was something else entirely.

>its not illegal if you get your ATF Form 4(5320-4)
pay $200, and pass go.

Murrikah!

Quit fucking apologizing you fucking cuck

Top bantz

Single double 1911. You're an idiot. And John Browning thinks you're an idiot.

Yes! I actually had a run in with law enforcement. Fortunately, I was cleared after they found out I was in the right.
>be me
>from and live in small town
>gun owner since i was a kid, my dad taught me to shoot
>one day (saturday) go to the grocery store to pick up some food for super bowl sunday.
>no place to park at the store so I have to go behind.
>see sheriffs department car and another car parked but nothing else behind the store.
>park
>see movement in sheriffs car
>shady lookin dude gets out of sherrifs car.
>I graduated with this dude
>fucking drug dealer in high school, probably one now.
>dude sees me
>"what the fuck are you looking at?"
>sheriff in car obviously hears his pal
>I start the car back up and start to drive off cause fuck that sketchy shit, ill get my shit later.
>get on main road back to my house.
>look in mirror
>sheriff is behind me
>take lots of turns
>still behind me
>get close to home
>freaking the fuck out
>see another sherrifs department car.
>fuck
>both following me
>pull into my street
>park in front of my house
>get out of car sprint into house
>grab my gun cause what else should i do
>look out window, sherrif by himself walks up to my door.
>look out door peep hole sherrif draws gun.
>oh fuck
>i get tacticooly set up to shoot doorway
>loud kick on door
>door swings open
>shoot three times
>two hit his vest but one in the head
>crumples
>sherrifs deputy pulls up sirens on
>whatthefuckwhatthefuck
>decide fuck it if he wants to shoot me he can i dont want this on my hands
>deputy fuckin rushes in my house and arrests me
>go to court later
>sheriff was corrupt, drug runner.
>still get 2 years manslaughter.
>in jail, make friend, named mike
>I finally get around to asking him what hes in for
>robbery, 5 years
>mike asks me, "what are you in for?"
>well mike,
>I shot the sheriff, but I not shoot the deputy.

Couldn't you just start a war with Denmark or something to pass the time?

I live in Kentucky. What part of the state did you live in?

Life isn't an old western movie, a thug isn't going to rob a store/house where he knows the owner is armed.

My second

Damn that's fucking crazy, I'm glad you were cleared. You got so fucking lucky, I hope you realize that

>I have had many encounters with violent niggers and sand apes and all of them have ended in anti climax

I've heard your women have the opposite issue

What was the backstory for that pic?

These are some interesting stories lads, your lefties make freedomland out to be a warzone. I visited Orlando once and I swear the only people carrying where police officers. Are you just not allowed to carry guns there?

Would of been cheaper to buy two more handguns, but my friend makes a decent living and was more upset at the principle.
Cops shouldn't be able to rail road you for defending yourself FROM violence. No one was hurt, and it was self defence.