I found a home made comic book in a garbage can

I found a home made comic book in a garbage can.

Correctly guess the ending and I'll storytime it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRS3rweQVwo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't waste our time with your stupid guessing game bullshit and just storytime it faggot

Dude, you got the limited edition?

I'm not your fuckin entertainment slave, you want me to post this you better work for it.

Found it in a garbage can?

Guess somebody have up on the dream early

Is it honestly worth reading or you just bullshitting us

I'm not going to work for shit, if you don't want to post it, go fuck yourself, and whenever you're done taking a shit, go wipe your ass with that comic

They live happily ever after?

What were you doing in a garbage can?

It was an alien all along.

You made the thread, if you don't want to post it, then don't post it.

for real, people like OP are the gayest people alive, chances are the comic isnt even worth posting in this thread.

He probably stole the comic from a kid.
Unless he is poor as hell, I can't understand why would anyone want to dig through a trash can.

The Unknown Fool looks cute

i saw some weirdo with an orange tshirt and a shaved head chuck it into a dumpster. he was screaming stuff about cannibal furries from the center of the earth and spitting blood all over the place so I grabbed some gloves and nabbed it after he left

>implying you aren't the author of that book and are just advertising it with a fake story

>I can't understand why would anyone want to dig through a trash can.
OP is obviously a dumpster diver

>using a board full of screaming children that unironically use the word 'cuck' to advertise anything

Someone dies?

Dude, even that Serbian pedo Sejic is using this board to advertise his shit comics.

>Anti-white male feminist detected

He dies
Everyone dies but him
He was never real
Gets arrested
Girl dies
Boyfriend dies
He gets that fetish

good enough for the first couple of pages.

it looks like a lot of stuff got ripped out, not sure what thats about

next correct guess gets the next page

>the only awesome furfag
this looks promising

in b4 it's a shitty ARG.

>the only awesome furfag
100% fake confirmed

The fact it says kek too kinda leans that way.

It's like how you sometimes see anons on Sup Forums posting pictures of Guy Fawkes masks they've drawn in school, along with whacky captions like "AN0NYM0U$$$".

>next correct guess gets the next page
yeah this guy can go fuck himself

>fake

a fake comic book, as opposed to what, like imaginary?

I just posted it moron, the jpeg is right there. you expect me to have been filming the lunatic that left it somewhere or what?

shit, maybe I should have just stopped him and asked him some questions

cmon use your tv tropes or whatever

Well, your attitude sure fits the stereotypical, triggered, meme-obsessed teenage furfag, so I'm just gonna assume you drew that comic.

assume whatever you want, doesn't affect me at all

You're annoying OP. Just story time it like a regular human being instead of drawing out your 15 minutes of internet fame.

Also, there has to be sex in this. Sex happens somewhere. Or something. Love story.

I wouldn't be surprised if whoever made this was serious.

you seem upset

So OP is promoting his shitty furry faggotry posing as he took it from a kid garbagge can? Fucking wow, such desesperation for random aproval.

>sex

nope.

also, as I all ready said, you guys are gonna have to work for this.

I risked my life getting this comic book, that crazy man could have had some kind of disease, I'm not just gonna toss this on the internet to get berated by a bunch angry nerds over a comic I didn't even make, thank you very much.

sure

>over a comic I didn't even make
>It's not like I worked hard to draw that or anything user!
>Why do you have to be so mean? Baka baka!
>I won't show you my homemade comic now, you baka onii-chan

You're such a tsundere furfag, user.

It's kinda cute if you imagine OP to be a loli.
Now I got hard

It was only a dream

sure, that'll do

jeez if i was OP and found that comic, i would just posted the whole thing by now, hell! even if i made that comic i still would have posted it with no fuss.
then i'd wait for someone to call me a shilling faggot and tell me to kill myself including the thread being pruned or deleted.
now that's the dream

>cause I'm just a teeeeenage furfag baybeeeee

Wow this is really fucking stupid, if you could go ahead and not post your yiff comic under the "i-i found this" pretense, at least not as a fucking riddle, that'd be great.

It sucks op's being such a faggot.

This thread could have been about a bunch of anons finding some dude who gave up on himself and helping him live the dream.

you sound like the kind of person that enables godmode when playing half life

This is pretty bad, so I don't mind if you stop posting now

your comic looks like you fapped to asriel too much

>Compares his shitty artwork to Half Motherfucking Life

Put your feet on the ground, Gaben.

this thread is so boring i'd rather derail the thread by shilling my comics.

This thread is dildos.

Someone storytime something interesting so this shit Sup Forums-tier thread can actually be productive.

ok

What else we can turn this thread into? I guess that I will post weeb art of the Avengers.

like you guys want the comic but you're not willing to even do literally anything other than criticize it when its only 3 pages in

I know you want it, pretend you have brains and just take a random guess at how its going to end like the other people in the thread that aren't scared of admitting they've never seen it before

fuckin amateur hour up in this piece

Now for DC weeb highschool.

end

youtube.com/watch?v=xRS3rweQVwo
>YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH MEEE!

fuck it why not

OP why did you use ballpoint pen to censor it

And that is it.

What else can we post?

>Has to carve a 2 hours ago post to keep in his shitty "game"
Stop it, Kevin, the thread was derailed long ago.

Either storytime this shit comic, or fuck off. It's your comic anyways, so quit with the "Oh I found it in a dumpster" excuse for not wanting to admit you made a furry comic you're too scared to say you wrote.

Here's a guess with what will happen next, the author avatar will kill itself in a most gruesome manner for some inane reason.

Someone keep posting the art, at least you're doing something productive.

Fuck off with this shit. We're trying to storytime fun stories here. You had your chance and blew it you autistic furfag.

What you got? Any screencap of possible folders?
I'd con tribute myself, but all the pics I've got right here are NSFW

>GIVE IT BECAUSE WANT NOW BUT ALSO FUCK YOU GAY MAN

who said we wanted it you fucking mongoloid

we're just saying what you're doing is stupid, no one else does "haha do ebin guessing game" when they dump comics here you fucking spastic

Anyone have any good Halloween story recommendations?

Actually, I made a thread with one rule and I'm just still adhering to it so uh...

yea

>the game

night of the were-ed obviously, and the one with the chicken ghost

10/10

>hey guys want me to storytime this shit I drew
>sure whatever
>nope first you have to fellate my ego because i have daddy issues and if you don't do what i say I'll go into an autistic frenzy and shitpost to keep this pointless thread bumped

Go to bed Bendis

same single rule still applies

This isn't Reddit you retard. Nobody cares how many cocks you can fit in your ass and nobody wants to stroke your ego for you over it. If you're not going to put effort into to typing like a normal human then at least go kill yourself.

I used to read many Classic Horror Tales and Tales From The Crypt my dad used to had in a storage. Can't remember names of them, thought, you'll have to look yourself

One more month

The chicken ghost one is like a thousand times more balls out crazy though. Underrated.

I didn't draw it, I'm sorry that you can't imagine a world where somebody would post on Sup Forums to do literally anything other than try and promote themselves as if this website was good for that sort of thing

must suck

>888

Do you Sup Forums know about that webcomic starring a skelleton with a blue tunic, wich hangs around in a maze with other terror villains as the Mummy? I never remember the name of that.
I recall he was depressive.

did he have a crown?

Yup. It's famous as a reaction image of some sort

this isn't even worth dumping, even if you didn't draw it and post it here pretending it's not yours