New Marvel Teaser

From Cullen Bunn and Adam Kubert

What a waste of good art. Also, this is so X-Men.

Wait, wasn't this Greg Land yesterday?

>modern Kubert
>good

And someone else before that

so remender finally passed along his notes?

It was McNiven the day before that. It's probably a weekly with rotating artists.

It's like they want this "MU" thing to fail. So they can push the Inhumans. :^)

Land and Mcniven were on the previous teasers

I will fucking slap you.

Dude, Kubert has been phoning it in for years.

It's probably a weekly, a big oneshot, or multiple projects/books with ththe same writer

I'll laugh if it's a big oneshot like Rebirth though

But instead of 2.99 it's 7.99, because this is Marvel.

Eh, the last time I liked him was in that Spider-Man/Wolverine book, his art hasn't really been doing it for me lately.

Weekly series about the entire MU?

>52: ANAD Marvel Edition
Plague upon your house, user.

52 was a fluke
Literally no other weekly was good to great
The best they got was mediocre and marvels weekly was awful

>I'll laugh if it's a big oneshot like Rebirth though

Fucking Marvel, it probably is

That makes the most sense to me

I dont know who Kubert is, what was the last thing he was in ?

Also what up with Cullen Bunn, did he sell his soul that now he is going to write 3 or 5 books just as Bendis ?

52 was not a fluke it was just the only weekly that had the talent and effort in it to actually be good
>Get 4 of your best writers
>Get another great writer and good writer to do the layouts so the comic looks good but artists aren't committing suicide
>???
>Profit

>I dont know who Kubert is, what was the last thing he was in ?
Fucking casual piece of filth.

>good artist

>Mu
"This is not MY cow."

Its not like he insulted Joe Kubert. His kids are just regular 90's Jim Lee clones.

Dude bunn has always written a shit ton. Like a year ago he was writing like 3 dc books 3 marvel and 3 indie

So we'll probably have another teaser tomorrow and then get a reveal Thursday

Better than his brother but still shit.

I hope it's a weekly and not some X-Men shit

>All-New All-Different Marvel Universe Point One

I honestly want this to be a weekly about the x men or something, because I want to see if they can make it worse than Countdown, Worlds End, and Wolverines.

So I am betting on Cullenn Bunn running the whole x men line starting in January.

I could see that since his X book seems to be more well liked than the others' desu

Gonna work him into a early grave

Claremont style? That'd be awesome. Finally the line getting much needed direction that you can't get if you're more busy fighting with four other writers wanting to shit on your story.

MARVEL ULTIMATE OR MUTANT UNIVERSE

plz this fuck Lemire and Hopeless give it all to Bunn

monkey paw, the line is now nothing but endless crossovers, not even an arc in between

Calling it: MU stands for movie universe.

Marvel, wanting to be even more transparent with their movie synergy, is making an entire line of comics strictly for the Marvel cinematic universe. Everything is canon to the current MCU except if it's not.

Claremont is still alive isnt him ?

They already make those comics though.

Yeah. But he might as well be dead as he only lives to complain Marvel won't give him work and to make up stories about how he was a misunderstood visionary of the representation era to cover for his fetishes

I'll kick you squah in tha nuts.

Its either Mutant related or Marvel universe

re we...are we really quoting South Park now?