This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at McDonald's again

This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at McDonald's again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-g0VMLMuNuU
youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs
mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/about-our-food/nutrition-calculator.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck. now I want fries

I've probably eaten mcd countless times since I watched this as a kid.

I blame my mother and my addiction because I have never actually gone to a mcdonalds in my life.

but mcdonalds is healthy now, dumb goy

I dropped mcdonalds because I get nervous operating those giant smartphone like computers with people behind me. Maybe I am autistic

Stop making these threads Peter

I'm in Italy and you niggers have some weird ass shit on your Mc'Donalds menu

>*urge to eat burgers intensifies*

salads won't kill you my murrican friend

I preferred the whiskey one

didn't some fat math teacher ate in mcdonalds every day and brned more fat than he ate and dropped weight?

>Wow, like, did you know eating thousands of excess calories full of sugar for three meals a day over a month is bad for you

>McDonalds is to blame for your poor diet decisions and lack of willpower

>you should go vegan because it's soooo much healthier. Look at this ugly skeleton I'm dating, she's the picture of health.

Did you know he's making a sequel about big chicken? Can't wait to see what stupid or obvious shit he blows completely out of proportion in that one.

Now watch "Fathead" the documentary and realize it's all about being smart and not retarded. In Fathead the guy eats nothing but fast food for 30 days and loses weight, then at the end eats shit like fried cheese and fat all the time, but cuts carbs, and improves his cholesterol.

Also never forget Spurlock WILL NOT RELEASE HIS FOOD LOGS to anyone. Fathead does the math on his weight gain, there is absolutely no way Spurlock actually ate what he said he did to gain that weight. He was eating FAR MORE than he claimed.

>

99% of the times the anglo is to blame

yes, and this doc is bs
youtu.be/-g0VMLMuNuU

>the german who cried multiculturalism

modern germany is the byproduct of anglo brainwashing and propaganga

>Spurlock WILL NOT RELEASE HIS FOOD LOGS
I guess that's why he gained weight.

kek

He lied about how much he ate. You can hear one doctor say"you're eatting 6000 calories a day" but thats not possible on 3 meals at mcdonalds. He also refuses to release any food logs.

Watch this to see all his other lies
youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs

Dickhead. Everyone knows it's unhealthy for you in large amounts. Everyone. That's not why he did the documentary.

McDonald's press releases SPECIFICALLY said it was good to eat almost every day, so he was calling them out on it. Which is why they subsequently back pedalled and said you should only eat it 2 or 3 times a month.

Also the supersizes (or as the rest of the world calls them - the american sized) meals were just unbelievable. All that food for just a single meal is sheer gluttony.

No wonder you all get buried in massive coffins. At 50.

>1700 Calories
>65 grams Total Fat: (100% DV)
>197 grams Total Carbs: (66% DV)
>49g Protein

That's in 1 double cheeseburger, large fries and large strawberry milkshake. Not supersized. According to McDee's own nutrition calculator.

And also; that's TODAYS calculation. After they heavily adjusted ther recipes due to backlash after the docu.

mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/about-our-food/nutrition-calculator.html

>Fathead
That Documentary so retarded I can't believe people actually use it as a retort.

THIS

So many people try to debunk Spurlocks documentary saying that the data doesn't add up, Even though they're using modern date, you can't replicate the data anymore. Mcdonalds and the rest of the other fast food businesses had to revise their whole menus. I'm glad that documentary was released. So much shit has changed for the better because of the doc.

Nah, it's not autistic. Providing customer service to scores of unhealthy people a day surrounded by a greasy kitchen isn't good for anyone's state of mind.

>eat a lot of fast food
>get fat
WOOOOW

>WW1
>WW2
>EU

Yes, our fault..

t. Morgan Spurlock

I never eat McDonalds because it sucks
But if they bring back that stupid szechuan sauce I will go try it, not gonna lie

why do meatcucks always get so triggered by veganism? inferiority complex caused by too much red meat consumption or what?

PLANT LIVES MATTER

trips confirm

>tfw a vegan hasn't told someone they are a vegan in the last half hour

It's an American thing.
>I'm manly because I eat frozen animal flesh I buy from Wal-Mart

If you don't raise and slaughter your own animals, you are a pussy alienated from your own consumption.

>>I'm manly because I eat frozen animal flesh I buy from Wal-Mart
Legit go to a cuck state like NY or Cali and it's more like
>OMG WHY DO YOU HUNT YOUR OWN MEAT LIKE A PSYCHO AND NOT BUY IT AT A SUPERMARKET LIKE I DO!

If you don't live ENTIRELY off the land for food, clothing, shelter, and medicine you are a bitch boy who can't hack it in the real world

>You called?

Pic related; the only good thing on McDonald's menu.

I am never eating mcdonalds anyway.

Not that my "home cooking" (heating) is healthier. Pretty sure this "plain" bread I was eating was added with sugar.

I just stopped going to McDonald's. I don't really understand why.

i was around 12 years old when they switched from beef tallow to vegetable oil to cook their fries

that was when i realised civilization was headed irrecoverably on a downward spiral

>implying Fathead was not released shortly after SuperShillMe
>implying that animal fat are as damaging as carbs when eaten in excess

The only change your shitty doc managed to do was to make fast food more miserable than it already is by making it taste like shit. Why do you hate poor people who can't afford fancy schmancy 3 Michelin Star restaurant dinners, user?

i usually only go there for the coffee now since it's way better than Tim Horton's shit t.Canadian

Because vegans can never just go vegan. The STFU circuit burns out in their brains. They eat hummus for a week and all of a sudden they become Captain Planet, Jesus Christ and the Surgeon General, all rolled up in one.

Personally, I think meat is like sex. When you don't get it for long enough, you just turn mean.