Anti-Hillary meme thread, post your funniest anti-Hillary memes

anti-Hillary meme thread, post your funniest anti-Hillary memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55UCu-eiv78
imgur.com/gallery/6zqUwHN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone should make a Hillary version of those trump statues with her in prison orange and handcuffs.

anyone got any which make her look homophobic i want to send them to red pill a gay guy

Just insert pic related into his presented anus

This needs to be turned into a meme. Bernie bots hate money in politics, and this would turn them against Hillary, but neither the mainstream media nor the leftist media will touch it because it's too toxic for their girl.

These kinds of memes are the ones we need to push. The funny ones are good, but stuff like this gives info.

>Michelle Obama leaves office
>Grandmother in chief takes over
>Obesity rates skyrocket as grandmother in chief doesn't want anyone to go hungry.
>A single tear falls down Michelle Obama's face as she sees the children she once mentored dying of heart disease

>trump too cancerous for anyone to touch
>has to quit soon due to insolvency, couldnt afford the 20 million in self funded loans he already borrowed

this is damming for fatty bankrupt

Mac-n-cheese for everyone!

Awesome Hillary speech
youtube.com/watch?v=55UCu-eiv78

If it were damning for Trump, the media would be running five stories a day about it. But there's silence. Hence, it's bad for Hillary. And not just Hillary, but the entire political system. Here's the data on commercial bank donations from the last several elections.

>Reason #0074
>Reason #0112
>Reason #0022

Where are the other reasons? Do you just put random numbers on every pic you faggot shill?

These memes all suck, where did you guys get these? Normie book? For fuck's sake the quality has to improve if we're going to fight her

Whoah! We got our record corrected!

He's kinda right, familia. I wank dank memes, not boomer-tier shit that belongs on kikebook.

Fucking exactly

DOUBLE CORRECTED!

Liberal meme college you attended =/= intelligence

Make it better, and btw, who is your target group.
>inb4
kikebookers and 9faggers

(Freak'in trinity seven divine check)
Praise Kek

This. This right here.
I bet this meme will be super successful with the youngsters.
Scooby Doo? Check ! (kids love that shit!)
Minority smilies? Check!

All this is missing is an obviously-forced use of ebonics to pretend it was anyone but a 40 year old man who posted it.

>who's my target demographic?
Normies I guess? Millennials?
As a 19 year old this shit makes me cringe. It reeks of old people.

Here is one that got 6 million views on imgur
imgur.com/gallery/6zqUwHN

>elections
>target: millenials
Kek, you are aiming in the wrong direction. Who ever initated this OP has no idea what he's doing. Anyway, Have fun :^)

Kek that one's actually really good.

Made your pic a bit more digestable.

If a Hillfag/normie sees her name circled in red they may immediately shut their brain down and disregard the image, this way they may read it a bit.

I'm Hillary Clinton and this is my private server. I work here sending classfied emails with my friend Barack and my employer JP Morgan and after 20 years in politics I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that inbox.