Pro-Trump Indian kid gets thrown out of Trump ralley for being too dark

LOL

>An 18-year-old Charlotte, N.C., college student who was ejected from Thursday's Donald Trump rally says he went from avid backer to disillusioned opponent after Trump's security accused him of being a known protester.

>Jake Anantha, who registered as a Republican and cast his first primary vote for Trump, was wearing a Trump shirt when police removed him from the Charlotte Convention Center before the rally began. He and his father, Ramesh Anantha, say they believe he was profiled because of his dark skin.

>"It's unbelievably ironic," said Ramesh Anantha, whose parents immigrated from India. He says his son, as a young person of color appearing at a rally where the Republican presidential nominee touted his support for people of color, "should have been looked at as a perfect Trump supporter. He should have been somebody they're putting up on stage."

>..."When I saw him on TV, I personally didn't mind his rhetoric," Jake Anantha said Friday. "I defended him. When people called him a racist, I said he's a critic of our flawed immigration system. He's strong on Islamic terrorism."

And now, the best part:
>"I thought (Trump) was for all people. I don't believe he is for all people anymore," he said. "Why are all these white people allowed to attend and I'm not?"

Fucking lol. Trump's security is as racist as the left says he is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAjWtnGihYA
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/19/louisiana_flood_victims_to_trump_we_knew_you_would_be_here_were_glad_you_arent_playing_golf.html
morningconsult.com/2016/08/18/american-immigrants-back-trump-ideological-test-poll-shows/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"I thought (Trump) was for all people. I don't believe he is for all people anymore," he said. "Why are all these white people allowed to attend and I'm not?"
literally reads like a rehearsed script
almost guaranteed a protester trying to drum up some shit and make it seem like "HE DOESN'T EVEN LIKE HIS OWN SUPPORTERS"

poo in loo, not in rally

Checked
But yeh this is scripted. Like fucking hell this Indian faggot is actually a trump supporter, he probably got thrown out for acting like a dumb currymuncher.

It's shit like this that's going to cost the election for Trump and there's no one to blame except for retarded white trash

As someone who has lived in Charlotte for 28 years this is a Goddamn set-up lie.

Everyone treats everyone with respect here save for the rare SJW or real life redneck.

False flag. Considering the number of false flag events the US puts its public through, this is cake. Dude even got a great newsworthy photo with a Trump shirt on.

Whole thing reads like a dumb infomercial. Sage

Trips of truth
> LOL
> trying to convince Sup Forums that trump is bad bc he's a racist even though Sup Forums is racist
Are you even trying, my shilling CTR brother? Do you want your paycheck or not?

>and there's no one to blame except for retarded white trash

Thanks for correcting my cities record.

good goys, take the obvious bait and give him bumps

>be immigrant
>get mad because Trump is against illegal immigrants and you're too retarded to know the difference
>put on a Trump shirt so people won't realize you're there to start shit
>start shit
>get ejected for starting shit
>"I USED TO BE A TRUMP SUPPORTER BUT NOW IM A CRUZMISSILE IS HE TRYING TO LOSE IS THIS HOW THE PARTY OF LINCOLN DIES"

He should kill himself posthaste

CTR/Shillary plant.

>Long hair
>No MAGA cap
>Knock off t-shirt
That getup is pure setup, son.

If he was pro trump security wouldn't have removed him.
This smells very staged/setup by the dems and will probably be used in the media if that's the case..

It sounds like the time where some BLM type people were standing in what was clearly some kind of demeaning protest, they got removed and started crying about "i can't believe i was removed, i just wanted to see the rally like everyone else (it was near a college or something iirc)" then you saw the footage afterwards and you could clearly tell they were so full of shit.

Hillarys campaign is literally falling apart so she ofcourse is desperate for SOMETHING to happen..

Meanwhile trump made a massively all inclusive speech youtube.com/watch?v=IAjWtnGihYA at the very rally it was talking about, so if it was a dems setup they really picked the worst speech to spring that kind of setup on.

I don't believe it for a second.

Manufactured bullshit to draw attention away from the Clinton Foundation

>mfw this goes viral

"This makes Trump looks bad, therefore it's false"

>b-but trump will win a good part of the colored vote

days whitout anglo tricks : 0

>Trump is killing colored out of his rally

Holy fucking shit you people deserve death more than loss.

Holy shit you're both retarded

Excuse me racist, it's people of color vote. Bigot.

to be clear they are not Trump's security
they are secret service
and our secret service under Obama has been one bad story after another

nothing to see here folks
just more federal incompetence

THROW THE POO DOWN THE LOO

SO MY COUNTRY CAN BE CLEAN

Interesting. SC and NC do have a lot of Indians so its possible they just mixed up a couple PoLs.

This. I read how people at Trump rallies aren't allowed to be not let in because of their race.

Wow the Dems are really stepping it up this time

"I was an X supporter until..."

Fucker's probably a Dalit cunt

>get knockoff trump shirt
>walk into rally
>walk out of rally
>claim you were kicked off
I believe is story, it is impossible for that beautiful person of color could be telling anything other than the truth.

Is this how delusional you people really are? He made no action to be noticed you fucking retards, security kicked him out because they thought he was a plant and now this kid is upset. Trump's security team goof'd, its a small fuck up but you won't even accept that.

What is a dalit, o wise one?

Fucking underrated.

H-he is t-totally not re-racist, g-guys

"This makes Trump look bad, MSM reported it, therefore it's true".

>Need non-white vote
>Exclude people from rallies for not being white enough

You know when you hear those ridiculous stories about Hitler and the Nazis that are so farfetched you don't realise how fucking preposterous they are until you stand back and look at it properly? This is exactly the same kind of thing as that except it's actually happening right now.

Who the fuck would even believe such a laughable story? Democrats who never were going to vote for Trump anyway? I'll never understand why shills use such retarded propaganda that only the left would believe, or why they put so much effort into making people hate the opposite side as opposed to love their own side. Same thing happened during Brexit and it was hilarious. I look forward to watching the American left be on the wrong side of history.

>Trumps security team

Muhammad, I'm going to let you in on a secret that you might have noticed due to being a freedom hating mudslime, "Trumps security team" was actually Obama's secret service.

Probably would have been more fun to let him so he could get kicked out for causing problems. I agree with you there, but who knows how many plants they've been having to screen out just to keep the rallies from going entirely upside down.

4 bankrupt jobs out of a lifetime of successful ones is forgivable. So is possibly maybe wrongly screening out one person out of hundreds of thousands or probably millions.

>made a massively all inclusive speech
You don't even get the irony. This is absolute proof that he's just spewing the words that his campaign thinks voters want to hear, without any of the actions to back them up.

honorary first post best post

>Trump's security

It's the Secret Service, retards. They aren't employed by Trump.

wtf i hate drumpf now

Better to be safe than sorry.

There's no irony in that you clearly haven't been watching his speeches, i have, ever since he started running he hasn't changed the tone one bit, he's always talked about illegal immigration. It's people like you with attention span of a gnat that are so easily mislead by the MSM.

The media is so biased they even attack people that aren't even part of the election.

>4 bankrupt jobs

Out of how many businesses? Tell you truth or stop trying to correct the record.

Meanwhile you're such a worthless faggot that your lifetime achievment of masterbating 20 times in a single day doesn't seem so grand anymore.

Same phenotype as Aborigines my friend

Niggers of India, half of India's problems are because of them

90% of streetshitting is from Dalit concentrated states

sure he did

Greatest ally what the fuck are you doing exposing the CTR?

>this is absolute proof
You haven't even watched this speech have you? ofcourse not. So dumb that's how you need to be to support a criminal traitor like hillary.. youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

Louisiana Flood Victims to Trump: "We Knew You Would Be Here," "We Love You"; "We're Glad You Aren't Playing Golf"

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/19/louisiana_flood_victims_to_trump_we_knew_you_would_be_here_were_glad_you_arent_playing_golf.html

Most Immigrants Back Trump on Ideological Test, Poll Shows

morningconsult.com/2016/08/18/american-immigrants-back-trump-ideological-test-poll-shows/

This is my point, he's been speaking words with no intention of following them up with action.

I think the highest I got was maybe about 17 times in one day back when I was in high school and challenging myself to see how many rounds I could go.

Really makes you wonder how many of the (((bourgeois))) that led the uprising of the past were lying fucks.

all

were supposed totake a poo at his word? where is the proofs

You're confused, I mean real meaningful businesses, not game you played in middle school.

>Trump gives a shit about POC

Why do people fall for this forced meme?

>Dark skin

Nothing about that guys skin is dark, how fucking stupid do they think people are?

>He made no action to be noticed you fucking retards

Please tell me more, oh clairvoyant one.

Yes man, the media is always true, remember how the negress called for peace in Milwaukee?

He has the orange vote.

I'm sorry but you don't have a point
>words with no intention to following them up with action
What? He has been consistant the entire time with his policies and not waivered from what he was talking about. Have you even seen his policy papers and press statements on donaldjtrump.com as he gradually rolled them out or are you that dense?

He can't do anything untill he is president obviously. But he has explained how many times and given many press statements and speeches on economic policy, speeches on trade policy and on various things.. But you need to actually watch them or atleast read the fucking transcripts.. Don't just go to huffsomegluepost and let them tell you about it.

What about hillary she hasn't given a press conference in nearly a fucking year.. what are you hillary supporters even thinking?

I mean the only explanation i can think of is that you close yourself off from trumps speeches and these things and just sit in your own echochamber and go "hillary is great hillary is great" and just ignore the reality of what is going on.

Send him and the parents back to India.
Trump is not hard enough on immigration. The only people that should be allowed to immigrate are rich people that will not take a job, and through marriage. The spouse that was granted citizenship shouldn't be allowed to work though, and if they divorce they should be sent back to their homeland and all assets seized by our government to pay off debts. No one else should be allowed to immigrate, we have such a large number of people not working already, why take more in?

Everyone in the Congress faction, including the great Gandhi

little tidbit - Gandhi was an anglo plant

>granted citizenship
>is a citizen
>not allowed to work

Faker than Bernie.

I want to see the shirt he's wearing under that Trump one...

TRUMP BTFO, HILLARY IS YOUR ONLY OPTION NOW.

LIES
I
E
S

>interns writing speeches
How ignorant can you be?

>PLOT TWIST
>He is a known protester and this is all part of his plan.