You can only post here if you have more nukes than us

You can only post here if you have more nukes than us.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Hahn#Discovery_of_nuclear_fission_.281938.29
youtube.com/watch?v=JqQxI-ES4oQ
youtube.com/watch?v=a6iW-8xPw3k
20min.ch/ausland/news/story/Medien-berichten-einseitig-ueber-Fluechtlinge-23420430
zeit.de/2016/35/fluechtlinge-como-norditalien-grenzen
euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/us-moves-nuclear-weapons-from-turkey-to-romania/
stirileprotv.ro/stiri/actualitate/euractiv-sua-isi-muta-armele-nucleare-din-turcia-in-baza-militara-de-la-deveselu.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B61_nuclear_bomb
mediafax.ro/social/cnadnr-transport-agabaritic-pe-litoral-si-autostrada-soarelui-iar-circulatia-va-fi-intrerupta-timp-de-cateva-zile-15584661
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you pickpocket them?

Hello

That's not how things work, gypsy

i hope we drop some of them on you hairy footed gypsy cucks

Moving on up from copper wire are we, gypsy?

They were literally handed to you gypsy, they're not yours

Only global powers can post here, like USA,China,Russia,Romania.

Polan stronk

Nigger please, you may be the kings of a pile of shit, but still you live in a pile of shit

Your Indian ancestors smiling at you.

we can nuke you to oblivion.

post your big tittied blonde foul mouthed american sister.

>not having enough nukes to destroy the word 50 times over

kek why even bother

dumb gypsy, thinks he has something.

at least we invented the technologie!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Hahn#Discovery_of_nuclear_fission_.281938.29

Hopefully Romania uses them on Turkey.

lel

your cannon fodder soldiers,tanks,planes are worthless once we drop the big present on Germanistan, its game over :)

Romania is now the main power of Europe, so you should watch your tone and show some respect.

no shes mine

post your filthy malnourished pregnant teenage sister-wife.

BAHAHAHAHA who will fire the missle romania, all your smarty people are here, i wish they'd fuck off, your the dumb ass they left behind.

youtube.com/watch?v=JqQxI-ES4oQ
how rare are these in USA?
Are they everywere in the south?

Just waiting for the russkyi guy here...

US STRONK :DDD

>trolling Sup Forums on easy mode
Thanks for the raffs m80

hello

KEK gypsy. you gonna drive it here with a sledge?

they are everywhere. north south east west, everywhere.

except they are like 100 lbs heavier than that slut. also they are all whores

Romania has nukes?
Did they "fall off the back of a truck"?

Fucking kek gypos.

we will launch it from our base at Deveselu.

Now that we are partners in business, we need to further discuss how our collaboration can mutually benefit us.

Welcome to the club, frate.

Turkey has 80 US Nukes, 100 something Soviet Nukes and if you believe urban legends an actual working Tsar Bomba. They used to be great at democracy and cloak&dagger stuff.

It also has for some fucked up reason, the command centre for NATO's missile shield. I wonder who was retarded enough to give Erdogan literal keys to Europe.

This thread is funny. Please keep going Romania.

really?
tho i believe she needs a real balkan men and not that insect eyed small skull guy.

Turkey has 0 nukes now.

Why is Romania the best super power?

they all have STDs and have had like 50+ 'lovers'

spic bitches are superior 2bh gyppolad. they are so spicy and catholic

Romania nuking Turkey would be perfect so it can be cleansed and purged for a new colony. Romania can be purged of it's slavs too and remade anew too.

You don't have nukes. Globalists just decided to place them there to fuck with Poutine.

srry idont like subhumans ,i want american founding women.

>what are launchcodes dumbfag?

>they can't be reverse engineered

I don't know, but we should work to make them our greatest ally. now.

>gypsy engineers

>gypsy
>intellectuals

you try so hard and fail so bad every time

>german
>intellectuals

Shalom

which one you refer to? we have so many, you must be more specific!

Nope. It still has everything it had.

Also just realised that command code for Deveselu missiles is in Malatya Base.

Romania's missiles are controlled from Turkey apperently. What the fuck. I just wish that they simply remove each other, Balkans, and Midde-East.

the non-existent ones

Even us have more nukes than you, dirty gypsy

>see stupid elephant pepe
>automatically know it's a filthy gypsy chicken thief poster

>implying Ameridumbs don't use 0000

I dont care if you have nukes i can shut down atoms

We don't have nukes

yes, yes, of course we believe you

are you idiot?All the nukes Turkey had were moved to Romania, and today they moved the airplanes and army here.

kek, i tought 12345!

youtube.com/watch?v=a6iW-8xPw3k

What flag this

The origin of the holy Romanians:

As the legend says, there were two brothers: Romulus and Remus. But through the history, people have forgotten the third brother Romanius.

Romulus and Remus got fed by the female wolf, but they didn't left space for Romanius. Romanius was hungry, so he found a male wolf and started to suck on it's cock. There comes the name dako-roman (dako means cue, which refers to penis). After Romulus killed Remus, to avoid death he went to Wallachia, where he met a wagon of gypsyes. He joined their family and became their leader.

Source: Gesta Romanium

>pic related, ancient warrior of the army of The Romanian Empire

A fake country. Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hello blyat

See

20min.ch/ausland/news/story/Medien-berichten-einseitig-ueber-Fluechtlinge-23420430

Even Swiss media calls Germany out on their propaganda

Ooo, so do you hate Serbs or do you long for Greater Serbia???

nice try.
real american would not say this to romanians.

excellent link. thank you.

The story about Turkish nukes going to Romania is fake. There are no safe storage facilities in Romania.

Greater Serbia

Nope. They moved ballistic defense missiles. This was planned and the reason why Deveselu Base got all those shiny things. Nukes don't move without years of diplomacy, especially when one of the sides is ruled by a madman with an army that can sweep over Europe for a while.

May I ask why your politicians accepted Turks having control over their missile base? It seems fucked up. I mean yeah Malatya Base has one German and one US commander as well but key codes are with Erdogan's puppets.

Yeah! I won't post anything here. Many love to Romunia! Honorary Slav!

Lesser Srpska.

Whatever mountain jew

Thanks to Obama (Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize) we finally got some more new nukes here.

Too bad I am American, țigan.

true story

i would swap my passport right away for a swiss one!
our lügenpresse just repeat gubberment lies all the time. there are very few exeptions and even then try to to make it look bad.

zeit.de/2016/35/fluechtlinge-como-norditalien-grenzen

not yours yet, gyppo - only stored there.

nope,we have free will at them.

hahaha

except the anti-nuke shield at Deveselu that americans just finished building

lmao

the nuclear missiles were just moved today at Deveselu, around 58 in number.

euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/us-moves-nuclear-weapons-from-turkey-to-romania/

stirileprotv.ro/stiri/actualitate/euractiv-sua-isi-muta-armele-nucleare-din-turcia-in-baza-militara-de-la-deveselu.html

Congratulations, worldpowerchan.

It's nice that we can stop pretending to care about Angleland. Romanians have always been honorable, highly cultured people. It's only right that you should have so many nukes.

That anti-nuke shield(Missile Shield) is controlled from Turkey. It's built that way and cannot be overriden. For some reason everyone thought it was a good idea, except of course the British.

About the missiles I'm pretty sure we would have heard about it in Northwood. Romania got its balistic missiles for the missile shield.

How many muslims are in Romania?

How nigger-tier are your people? How is your economy? Are there a lot of gangs? Are you the shitty gypsy people that all euros seem to hate, or are you different?

based Romania saving us from the roaches

>Romania got its balistic missiles for the missile shield.

are you dumb or just pretending?Americans just moved all the nukes from Turkey here, and soon the military and planes.Yesterday they were 20 B61, now over 50 according to the latest source.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B61_nuclear_bomb

>That anti-nuke shield(Missile Shield) is controlled from Turkey.

No its not, ts controlled either from Romania or USA.

>Only global powers can post here, like USA,China,Russia,Romania.
>Only global powers
>global powers
>Romania.

Does anyone know if american female soldiers are there too??

First of all they even if they had started to move those nukes at 16th of July due to how nuke transportation works it would take them atleast half a year to move all of them.

Second it makes no tactical sense to give nukes to Romania which is basically one privyet away from being part of Russian Federation.

Third Missile Shield Command Centre is in Malatya, Turkey. It is controlled by a Turkish official who I'm pretty sure is a sock puppet for Erdogan. What you have in Deveselu is the silos. It's the smallest silo in the region but can be used to protect Istanbul. Yeah, that's its purpose btw. That's why I asked why Romania had to accept that cuck deal.

You have exactly 0 nukes gypsy

Reporting in.

And not even joking.

and how did a non-country get nukes?

From burgers. We have over 20 of them.

Congrats on reaching the big time Romania.

you dont have any enemys do you, why do you have them.

How fucked would someone be if they lived about 20 miles away from where a nuclear target was hit?

fuck off ireland, men are talking here

Because Burgers give them to everyone who just dares to ask. So just in case we want to get rid of filthy Wallonians

Even roaches got like 50 of them.

>First of all they even if they had started to move those nukes at 16th of July due to how nuke transportation works it would take them atleast half a year to move all of them.

>According to one of the sources, the transfer has been very challenging in technical and political terms.

The sources reported they are already here.They are B61 300kg bombs, and can fit into a small car.They even closed the main streets uenxplicable for a few days.

mediafax.ro/social/cnadnr-transport-agabaritic-pe-litoral-si-autostrada-soarelui-iar-circulatia-va-fi-intrerupta-timp-de-cateva-zile-15584661

>Second it makes no tactical sense to give nukes to Romania which is basically one privyet away from being part of Russian Federation.

Lmao what do you mean?Romania hates Russia to death and we are in NATO.

>Third Missile Shield Command Centre is in Malatya, Turkey. It is controlled by a Turkish official who I'm pretty sure is a sock puppet for Erdogan. What you have in Deveselu is the silos. It's the smallest silo in the region but can be used to protect Istanbul. Yeah, that's its purpose btw. That's why I asked why Romania had to accept that cuck deal.

Again are you dumb?You have no idea.The Deveselu base can LAUNCH rockets at Russia anytime.

Russia, this is why Putin threatened us.

All 50 B61 nuclear missiles from Roachstan were transfererd here.

>Third Missile Shield Command Centre is in Malatya, Turkey

False.They can override the command from USA.

WE WUZ SUPERPOWERS 'N SHIEEEET

hey bro,know any fb of american women like this?

Everytime a nuke has to be moved there is a procedure. You have to check each and every one of them separately which takes an absurd amount of time.

Those sources are bullshitty. And like I said we would have heard it in Northwood if something this big was happening.

Romania doesn't have the ability to hold out against a Russian attack, nor it is important enough to actually involve NATO. You're basically there because it was easy to get you guys. Do not mistake pity with actual membership.

No missiles can be launched from Deveselu Silos but those who launch them would be in Malatya, Turkey.

The entire purpose of Malatya Base is to serve as a regional command with immediate response ability. It's there as a failsafe and serves the same purpose as Northwood. It can't be overridden. That's why we opposed giving Turks such an important base.