/got/ general

jon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jERdloSRJEw
watchonlineepisodes.com/episode/game-of-thrones-season-7-episode-4/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FILL IT IN

first for white genocide

I hate that you fags spoiled Sunday's episode for me and that you're too fucking autistic to have been talking about this after ep 3

Claim your deadfu

what the fuck was that battle

>dual-wielding arakhs
>archers standing on the saddles
>shieldwall against horses

has anyone in westeros ever thought about inventing a pike longer than 6 feet?

Is this pairing Tumblr approved?

ygritte is mine

Damn, looks like everything is right then. We shit season now.

no tumblr prefers jonsa.
jonerys is /ourship/

Westorbois cant fite :^))

>/ss/ pairing confirmed

Jonerys is coming. We made it bros.

Where does the Lord of light or Drowned god stand on homosexuality?

>you will never be as brave as jaime

where my lannister bros at

>surprise atack
>massive cavalry charge
>air support from a fucking dragon

>your people cant fight

cant wait for the dothraki to charge in to the others undead army and get completly BTFO.

Lord of Light - all sex is permitted as long as everyone involved are believers in the one true god

Drowned God - and sex you can get without paying the Iron Price is fine

How did the duderakes get their horses to charge into the mass of spearmen?

lol frowns on homosexuality and euron is a flaming faggot

they weren't expecting a battle like this, they were only prepared for a siege

Mark Gatiss' voice change is even more stupid than Gillen's.

Someone webm the after credits scene.

How come none of the leaks mention Stannis? Are they trying to keep him as a surprise?

question is will D&D be honest and show the westerosi women being raped tortured and enslaved to the predominately white female audience? might hit a little close to home with whats happening in the west

>fucking idiot

will we see more of Jon's ass/dick than dany's tits/ass during the jonaerys scene?

i think so

>lol
lord
of
light

lmao

pikes are completely ineffective against mounted archers
are you like totally ignorant of the battle of carrhae? You can have all the heavy infantry in the world equipped with pikes and so what? the mounted archers can outmaneuver your skirmishers and rain arrows on your formation and then kite you if you try to charge them and run you down if you break formation

imagine if Westeros actually existed

>/got/ outside /got/

jesus fucking christ this is disgusting

these are the people that browse this board.

I hope to see Dany tits flaping around

Is that right? Are they shitting the bed after the spoilers?

>M'lady
>Sup sis, where is Jon?
>Just missed him
>How the fuck you alive?
>Shit happens, you?
>Shit happens
>You kill the King?
>No
>Oh, that sucks.
>Wanna see Bran?
>Sure.

>No Stark theme, no tears, no building up on the incredible chemistry Maisie and Sophie have together, bravo D&D

>tfw if he still had his right hand he would have tossed it and saved the series right there

>westerosi women being raped tortured and enslaved to the predominately white female audience?

It's war, everyone does this shit.

And they said Reddit isn't here and we are just memeing.

Kelly C told raping pillagers not to rape and pillage so they won't rape and pillage. After all if they followed her to the sea for the first time in history she can ask them to do anything.

>jon mining dragonglass half naked
>satisfaction playing in the background

>Jon: You should try to be a good person, Daenerys
>*next scene*
>A legion of horribles, hundreds in number, half naked or clad in costumes attic or biblical or wardrobed out of a fevered dream with the skins of animals and silk finery and pieces of uniform still tracked with the blood of prior owners, coats of slain dragoons, frogged and braided cavalry jackets, one in a stovepipe hat and one with an umbrella and one in white stockings and a bloodstained wedding veil and some in headgear or cranefeathers or rawhide helmets that bore the horns of bull or buffalo and one in a pigeontailed coat worn backwards and otherwise naked and one in the armor of a Spanish conquistador, the breastplate and pauldrons deeply dented with old blows of mace or sabre done in another country by men whose very bones were dust and many with their braids spliced up with the hair of other beasts until they trailed upon the ground and their horses' ears and tails worked with bits of brightly colored cloth and one whose horse's whole head was painted crimson red and all the horsemen's faces gaudy and grotesque with daubings like a company of mounted clowns, death hilarious, all howling in a barbarous tongue and riding down upon them like a horde from a hell more horrible yet than the brimstone land of Christian reckoning, screeching and yammering and clothed in smoke like those vaporous beings in regions beyond right knowing where the eye wanders and the lip jerks and drools

Sophie is too much of a nimble navigator to show emotion

Arya is dead inside

the way arya was moving around in her fight looked exactly like how the waif fought. at least they are consistent with choreographers

Nah the Dothrakis surrendered to YAS QUEEN in 1 episodes.

Jaimie sacked Highgarden but they don't show Lannister raping and pillaging

The brown savages with curved swords will suddenly behave like educated brown men waiting orders

continuing from last thread
youtube.com/watch?v=jERdloSRJEw
>tfw you realize through music that the lannisters are the good guys

>If Jamie hadn't hesitated the show would be better right now
100% would've killed her if he had started charging the moment she dismounted. Could've reached her as she started tugging on the bolt and then there's no way she hears the horse coming over that.

lol this westerosi cope

your women are fuckmeat for the brown horde cucks

episode 4 was alot better then the first 3. That battle was surprisingly good. Based Bronn

Hope that shit has poison on it.

the only explanation I am able to come up with for the deep water is that jamie got knocked out by brons impact and dreamed it. It also explains why we don't see bron as jamie starts to sink. maybe it is metaphorical.

>fly on a dragon
>Literally *teleports behind u*

Why this happen? Is so unreal.

Has anyone got the little finger spurdo with ser sea?

the stark reunions have been so bad

they haven't even acknowledged rickon, shit acting, shit dialouge, shit all around

You forgot have 3 dragons.... only use 1

which westerosi women will be the first to be married to a dothraki in a beautiful ceremony attended by well treated westerosi women and their alpha male dothraki gentlemen? my guess is arya

Can someone pinpoint for me the moment randyll and dickon dies

Because for all I know Dickon dove to save Jaime, I mean Bronn can't be doing absolutely fucking everything

if dany doesn't figure out a way to put armor on drogon she's a fucking idiot

>euron is a flaming faggot

In the books?

Saver has no aror on. Unless Dickon stripped off, it's Bronn

no dany made them wear cock cages

what do we say to the god of rape? not today

Who did she even play?

A lot more raping seemed to happen during the earlier seasons and everyone sorta just shrugged because shit was brutal and that was normal. Now we have "I was raped, bend da knee" almost every episode and characters act like that has any impact on what they're doing. I just don't get it.

3 dragons only use 1... bravo

Wouldn't really call pilum "pikes", but whatever. The roman infantry actually managed fight off most of the cav charges in that battle, but it wasn't enough.

she also needs to put leather over the armor

>that shot of Bronn losing his money

read the fucking leaks

bronn saves Jaime

tarlies captured and burned alive next ep

READ NIGGER READ

>jaime with one hand shown slaying dothraki left and right
>"your people can't fight"

burned alive next episode

based khalessi.

>you fucking idiot

Jonerys shippers are the worst thing since the defeat of the Axis I swear to the Red God

WHERE IS THE DOWNLOAD LINK YOU FAGS!

>Is this pairing Tumblr approved?
Yes.

he rapes his brothers for fun, and also his brothers wife

who /punishedjaime/ here?

>hack 1.5tb of data
>dont leak all episodes
fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We should see her vagina at least once. Even if for one photogram but we should

Tits

Show became popular

>put armor on drogon

Deathwing!

He didn't have a chance, the dragon had an hour to spot him coming either way. It only attacked at the last second for dramatic effect, we all know how dragons love that shit.

watchonlineepisodes.com/episode/game-of-thrones-season-7-episode-4/

Leaked set image of Lannister guardsmen taking out Drogon

the people who did it were probably filthy russsians and just want to ransom the data for money

Here you go

Delusions of grandeur

keep in mind the nigger saying "your people can't fight" wasn't even fighting, he was in the back.

i wanted him to block a sword with his golden hand

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SAVE ME CERSEI

Man did that ever fuck the tone

She doesn't need to armor any of them... if she used all 3 it would be over.

Also if she learned how to flank and burn it be over in seconds

Shippers are cancer in every form. Gas them.

>ariadne

i played with that guy

if jaimie murdered dany wouldn't the dragons just then sperg out and burn everything ?

>Bronn wanted Jaime to get back to Kings Landing to save him, while he stayed behind to fight the Dothraki

A lot of loyalty for a hired sword

we all know how abused and mistreated westerosi women were by their men surely once they are liberated by civilized dothraki they will be granted suffrage and rights westerosi men would never grant them. After all, westerosi men are rapists and misogynists, and cool sexy dothraki are tough alpha male gentlemen

mocking humiliating and murdering westerosi men is not only justice for the dothraki, but liberation for westerosi women