Wacko Faggo strikes again!

Wacko Faggo strikes again!
White people BTFO!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but thats wrong

I say we all just go along with it and begin the max exodus of all non-whites. They will regret their stupidity afterwards.

Serious question, does anyone actually ever work with these SJW faggots? Are they real?

Sincerely, a guy from a small mid-west town, 8% black.

Fuck this cuck if I want to be racist I'm going to. The "oppressed" don't care about me either so why should I?

Can this be applied to muslim coming to eirop from the middle east but instead of racism its terror and hate?

>ad hoc logic
I am soooo right, right guys, I'm right because of this specially made argument of fallacies to prove my point, riiiiigghhhht?

>you will always be racist, you were born racist
>just be yourself! :^)
Rmut

cash cow of "equality"/"civil rights" was about to run dry about 6-7 years ago as they had not only equal, but tons of special rights and were ACTUALLY beginning to realize this

so, because cash cow CANNOT die they had to launch those goalposts

only way to do this is to declare either things still arent equal, or whites deserve less than equal

ABRACADABRA!
whites are not eternally racist no matter what and have the permanent unfair spell called "privelege" imbued in them from conception in the womb

Don't stop him
I kinda want to see what abomination he ends up looking as
And his eternal suffering as it is for naught

Yes but they're pretty rare. I'm a student at UCLA, which as I'm sure you all know is extraordinarily liberal. Most are Bernouts, some conservatives, and only a small minority are actual, full-on SJWs. They are largely ridiculed by the Bernouts when they step out of line.

I think they concentrate at UC Berkeley, other parts of the Bay Area, and schools like Oberlin and Reed.

They exist my man. Certain areas are worse than others.

last line:
*not ONLY

>U EBIL CUZ U WITE

Fuck off, you racist zilch,

Things like this make me become actually racist

So black people cant even be mad if whites are racist since we can't help it. We were born that way.

I know people here think that non-whites are somehow the enemy, but these people are. They're suicidal deformities and they're trying to bring us down with them.

His reasoning for this line of thinking:
"Shhhhhhhhhhhh no." I literally just asked him.

But user, didn't you hear? You can't be racist against whites.

>Work with SJWs

I work as a stone worker in a factory full of good ole boys and rednecks. Not a starbucks or liberal arts college campus.

Sort of similar situation, but with an een smaller black population.

Did you expect anything else?

I then got blocked.

Not really, to be honest.

I don't concern myself with the trivium of subhumans.

send him a link to moonman

youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4

If I'm racist no matter what I do, then why bother changing it? Might as well go full stormfaggot.
>Sieg heil motherfucker

I wouldn't bother, he insta-blocks you.

I want to put my hands on this gentleman. I don't know about you anons, but I'm tired of this shit. Fuck it I'm on the back side of my 30's, so I guess a few assault charges wouldn't be too bad.

True, he couldn't insta-block a fist.

How do these people not get that the shit they spew is exactly the same shit hardcore Christians go on about? Original sin that you must be reminded of and repent if you want forgiveness? This faggot says you will never unlearn it. At least Christians show you how to save yourself. This guy isn't that kind.

Is it the people they are standing up for? Do they think the context is different so it's ok for them not to try and make non whites "equal" but to spew anti-white ideology?

I haven't, but on the other hand I mostly see Mexicans anyway. I am glad I haven't met any of these people in the wild.

It's not clear why they're doing it but there's a point at which they need to be punished. (I don't mean physically.)

So its not our fault if whites embrace their racism and exterminate all shitskins?

well i DO mean physically

So if white people are born racist, and can never fully unlearn it, that means racism will never die.
This leads to one of 2 things:

Either racism doesn't matter and we can ignore it, no use worrying over something you can't change
Or
Race War now

I know one, and yeah, they exist, and are worse than they appear here. Thankfully they're a very very small percentage of total population. You can't have any conversation without them going full SJW. I broke off contact once s/he went full "KILL ALL COPS ELIMINATE WHITE PEOPLE."

Was pretty great to get a call at 2 in the morning asking "Can you come bail me out of jail, I was protesting on the freeway and they arrested me" Made my night.

his problem is he perptually presumes racism a bad thing

The only reason violence by the left or Islam is effective is because it's small element ideologically aligned with bigger organizations.

Says a white man. SAGE

black people are criminal by default(in the united states as well as other countries). are you black? congrats, you're a criminal, and here's the explanation

you grew up in a criminal society->you were socialized to be a criminal thanks to criminality being a dominant ideology->you benefit from crime->you're a criminal no matter how much you think you're not

unlearning it is going to be a constant battle and you will never unlearn it fully. accept this. it is ingrained in you as a result of your upbringing and the media you've consumed. the sooner you come to terms with your own criminality the sooner you can better yourself. recognize the problem in yourself instead of setting yourself apart from those "other" black people

I'm getting this tattooed on every inch of my body:

Black people are stupid by default (in the United States as well as other countries) Are you black? Congrats, you're stupid, and here's the explanation:

You grew up in a stupid society, you were socialized to be stupid thanks to stupidity being a dominant ideology, you benefit from stupidity, you're stupid no matter how much you think you're not.

Unlearning it is going to be a constant battle and you will never unlearn it fully. Accept this. It is ingrained in you as the result of your upbringing and the media you've consumed. The sooner you come to terms with your stupidity, the sooner you can better yourself. Recognize the problem in yourself instead of setting yourself aside from those 'other' black people.

Glad I'm not the only seeing the irony in this.

If everybody is racist, then nobody is racist.

muh nigga

racist = white

i love when they do this because it makes whites immuned

I live in DC and yes they are fucking everywhere. I miss Texas