How long did it take you to realize Trump is far more corrupt than Clinton?

How long did it take you to realize Trump is far more corrupt than Clinton?

> has over 3,500 lawsuits in his past, more than any previous presidential candidate

> one of them is a woman who sued him over a sexual assault, and he made a deal with her to drop the case. theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

> Many of the lawsuits are due to him not paying in time to his workers

> Scammed people for tens of thousands of dollars in trump university

This are all real and factual, i invite you to fact check it for yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/01/donald-trump-lawsuits-legal-battles/84995854/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University#Lawsuits_in_federal_court
youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/308365908420751360
judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/04/6-bil-vanishes-from-state-dept-under-hillary-clinton/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4yj7fn/just_watched_john_olivers_bit_on_objecting_to/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_involvement_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GYS

>has over 3,500 lawsuits in his past, more than any previous presidential candidate
Happens when you own many businesses. People are trying to sue whoever they can just for a cash grab.

>one of them is a woman who sued him over a sexual assault, and he made a deal with her to drop the case. theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview
It is usually cheaper to settle than it is to fight even if there is a low chance of losing. The fact that she went for a civil trial and not a criminal trial proves to me that she was just in it for the money. She was not sexually assaulted and she could not prove it whatsoever.

> Scammed people for tens of thousands of dollars in trump university
The people who are suing him for Trump university filled out the course evaluation forms and admitted to being satisfied at the time. They are just trying to sue him now for a cash grab.

i love you merchant. never change :3

>jill harth
before coming out for attn, asks trump to do his makeup, gets turned down, turns against trump
o kek

Btw in case you are too lazy to google sources:
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/01/donald-trump-lawsuits-legal-battles/84995854/

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

Oy Vey! Wtf I hate Trump now. Thanks Goy!

>Common sense
>Madame Hillary
Are you two the same person or? I've seen you all over Sup Forums

TRUMP LOVES PUTTING FOREIGN WORKERS OVER AMERICANS AND THESE RIGHT WING RETARDS WORSHIP HIM FOR IT.

youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M

I don't care wtf Trump does, I just want brown people deported and some liberal tears to wash it all down.

Lol Trump imports them faster than anyone

>Trump is in charge of all aspects of every single one of his businesses
>Trump wants to pay more money for Americans when there's no incentive to (which is what he is fighting to create)

Hilldog is unhealthy. She shakes and has seizures live on television.

Where has a presidential candidates poor health ever been acceptable?

See what I mean. In typical fashion, conservashits and right wing retards LOVE the fact that Trump puts foreigners ahead of Americans.

Trump could easily hire American workers, he just loves his foreigners more.

HOW CAN TRUMP POSSIBLY RECOVER? TORN ANUS MEAT! TOTALLY ROSEBUDDING AND SPURTING THIN THREADS OF BLOOD! ASSPAINED!

None of your fucking business, jew

Yeah seriously. Anyone who can't comprehend what Trump is going to do for the country is probably a liberal who thinks that tranny bathrooms is a major political issue.

Also I don't want to have to mow down the dindus myself when they decide to expand their chimpouts. Hillary will make nigger rioting a daily occurance that doesn't even get news coverage.

Aaron Keyak, is that you posting from an Israeli proxy?

Don't fall for the jew tricks. sage these spam threads everybody

Why is it that almost all Anti-Trump threads are made by jews?

The sad thing is that Trump's supporters love that he puts foreigners ahead of Americans.

>he just loves his foreigners more.

i know this is just low-quality bait, but i'll respond (and sage because this whole thread is spam):

>trump is a businessman
>trump hires whomever he can pay least (as a businessman)
>he wants america to be a strong country
>wants to change the laws so companies (including his own) don't have to outsource jobs and ruin blue-collar americans lives in the process just to be competitive

yet dumb fucking idiots like you think that trump should have instead paid more and lost all of his money decades ago because of bad economic policy made by politicians in this country

face it, he's doing the smartest thing in both cases: paying less as a businessman, then turning around and trying to change the law to help his fellow americans

keep believing that trump sexually assaulted a woman just because he is a "businessman" guys

>cites the Guardian
Sage.

>that flag
>that pic
>that text

what in the fuck are you even trying to say?

(sage spam threads)

I'm trying to say that trump supporters are delusional and will defend him for things they shouldn't

holy shit bro, is this your first time using Sup Forums?

talk about an obvious shill. Just fyi: you are required to put a Disclaimer Notice on all electronic communications when you are on the clock for Correct the Record. If you don't, it's a possible FEC Violation

>>one of them is a woman who sued him over a sexual assault, and he made a deal with her to drop the case. theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview
>It is usually cheaper to settle than it is to fight even if there is a low chance of losing. The fact that she went for a civil trial and not a criminal trial proves to me that she was just in it for the money. She was not sexually assaulted and she could not prove it whatsoever.

doesn't trump say that he never settles? isn't one of his points in art of the deal "fight back"??? yeah... he settled. he broke his rule. why?

(Maybe because he is guilty)

what has trump done to make you believe that what he is doing now is to "help his fellow americans"? are you filling the blank with your own dreams?

I mean, Trump was born a millionaire, and he dedicated his life to making more and more billions for himself.

He sure demonstrated care for himself :^)

Trump's supporters are just his latest suckers.

Do you remember when your rabbi blew you?

Because thinking is hard...Hillary

your entire post is literally not an argument. ctr shills are beyond pathetic at this point.

keep sageing this spam. they will run out of money soon enough

there are hundreds of examples ranging from going to bat in court for friends, bailing people out with rent/etc, providing tens of thousands of construction and service jobs, building thousands upon thousands of low- and middle-income housing, revitalizing an entire city, the wollman rink is a good token example as well

user, please tell me, do you want the 13 years old girl who made this tweet to become your president?

>Providing jobs
Side effect of him being a billionaire, does not count.

>Buildings
That he made to make more billions for himself.

>Bailing friends
Well that's one good thing, but not even close to the things Hillary has contributed, like the fact she used to work in helping families of disabled children before she was a politician

It's a real tweet btw:
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/308365908420751360

Typically the person making the outrageous claim supplies the evidence.

This is a shill (begging) thread.

lol ahaha trump is a fucking child

I did supply sources in this thread user

see: it's all factual.

Id never thought id start feeling sorry for shills but...

>he's good at what he does, look at all the buildings and jobs hes created "as a side effect"

Thats rock bottom right there.

Is this some sort if new ironically charged meme shilling? Do you realize the alternative is a taped together GILF globalist with neurosyphillis, a body count and more time spent lying in congressional hearings than the chamber 's rug?

>guardian. Ever.
>noname websites
>see all those lawsuits for my companies and not me personally?
>throw in a baseless rape allegation, he hates wymmin

But user, that guardian article contains an interview with the girl herself!

Stop being in denial.
Instead of refuting any source that says anything negative about trump, acknowledge the facts.

>Jill (((Harth)))

I'm still coming to terms with the fact that Hillary is going to win because of a Bhutanese soap opera imageboard's autistic obsession with frogs.

>>Israeli shilling for $hillarydog
>in Sup Forums of all places
Just a ((coincidence)) Goy!
Remember Trump is literally Hitler and the 6 gorillons!
Consider the record corrected! ;-)

>x85891264
((Israel))

But user my flag doesn't matter.
What i posted is facts.

Again, Israeli op's pushing the $hillary message.

For those on Sup Forums who might not be inoculated to the jewish way of doing things. The jews, may God have mercy on them, have chosen the best candidate for their cause and of course thats $hillary. The jews in power have little except through the ultimate power of corruption... money. The powers that be in Israel and around the world know $hillary is for sale and they have all put in their order for 4 to 8 years of corrupt, lying, globalist puppet to be the next president.

TLDR: The jews have chosen $hillary because they know she is the best to push their corrupt, evil, globalist agenda.

this

Good work Schlomo, you've earned those shekels.

You good there Georgie?

>Ignoring the obvious extreme corruption of trump that i posted in the OP

Yesss user, keep being oblivious to the corruption of trump, that's exactly what he wants you to do!

does that mean that we should vote third party?

Why would you vote for someone that literally has 0 chance to win and therefore 0 chance to effect anything though?

lol you cannot be more of a agenda driven obvious shill. Yeah you kikes are adament that Trump is "going to lose" but you still have to flood this place with your CTR shilling for some reason

>How long did it take you to realize Trump is far more corrupt than Clinton?
Nope there both the same I say we can make thread about Hill and Trump Trump getting married a fusing to make Honald Crump. PS Fuck my own country both these candidates are shittier than the last two we had 8 years ago.

>>What i posted is facts
>Not being a good goy and belive everything that my "trustworthy" ((media)) say about that evil meany!
>also you should vote for (($hillary)) *wink*

Go somewhere else you kike.

Thank you for correcting the record

Nice shill thread. Meanwhile....

>$6 BILLION VANISHES FROM STATE DEPARTMENT UNDER HILLARY'S WATCH
judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/04/6-bil-vanishes-from-state-dept-under-hillary-clinton/

The record has been corrected.

Media that is not turstworthy in the eyes of the trump supporter = anyone that says anything negative enough him.

the delusion is real

>Conspiracies

#anyonebuthillary

>common sense
*Couphs* Couphs*
>common jew

> Flag

I am instantly taking this with a pinch of salt

user there is literally a 10 minutes long interview with the girl that sued him in the 90's over a sexual assault provided in the OP

>lawsuits

Don't mean shit if they don't win and given the lower bar of evidence in a lawsuit, they don't mean much even if they do win.

wasn't something similar happen in 9/11
but with $2 trillion?
But I don't remember the source ...

>it's a real tweet

from fucking 2013, promoting his show Apprentice. He's obviously in character.

Keep back the wrong horse until judgment day OP.

Just that he did not win all of them. he lost and settled on hundreds of them

The moment it took the sound "Trump" to travel from the television to my ears.

Trump's extreme corruption, especially wherebuying favors and Russia is concerned, is common knowledge

Okay then, want a retarded tweet from last month then? the stream of stupid tweets never stopped ever since then

Or maybe Trump is just more corrupt/dangerous, people realize it now, and the last vestiage of his support (radical fringe internet right-wingers) are incredibly easy and fun to provoke.

>user there is literally a 10 minutes long interview with the girl that sued him in the 90's over a sexual assault in OP
Ya but it's in the past get over it. He can make it up but most likely do to your jew senses you don't even see him as human. *Couphs*

Trump owns many businesses that are public and well known. He inherited some money from his father and he continued his father's business. Anyone can go to Trump place and see it for themselves.

Hillary owns a CHARITY that somehow took her from a college druggie to an untouchable political despot with millions at her disposal.

Who's more suspicious to you?

Not undertanding at this point the 4d chess that Donald plays just make you look like a fool.
And you call yourself a jew what a joke.

Honest question,
Are these shill threads designed to "train" us and strengthen our bants and debating skills?

Because that seems to be the end result. Not demoralization, but tempering.

tweet doesn't bother me one bit. it's no less childish (and in fact far less adolescent) than hillary's "delete your account" embarrassment

he went from 1mil to 5-10billion. i don't think you understand how that occurs. it doesn't happen by accident.

that's the same order of magnitude as someone starting with 1,000 dollars and turning it into 5-10 million. that's enormous. or someone starting with $1 and turning that into $5,000-10,000.

"providing jobs" is literally WHAT his business is. it's not a side effect. it IS the business

hillary is a corrupt criminal and probably murderer. trump "says mean things."

too bad. we're all voting for trump. you lose.

But user, why did he make a deal with the girl to drop the case of the sexual assault?

How do you explain him scamming people at trump university?

Also about Clinton,
1. The charity is not owned by her, it was founded by Bill Clinton, actually

2. It's been proven that 88% of the funds go to charity programs

3. She built herself before the foundation was made.

The point is merely showing you facts, and help you make decisions based on accurate facts.

that's not retarded at all. that's simply explaining a silly joke after the corrupt lugenpresse (google it, chaim) pretends to be retarded over an obvious sarcastic joke (with, in fact, a hell of a lot of truth behind it). turns out obama/hillary actually DID found/fund isis along with john mcain.

read this and weep, little child.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4yj7fn/just_watched_john_olivers_bit_on_objecting_to/

>trump "says mean things."
>literally ignoring the insane amount of corruption in the op

also,
>Hillary a murderer
>actually believing this retarded cosnpiracy

>also,
>>Hillary a murderer
>>actually believing this retarded cosnpiracy
Onion discarded

>I was just pretending to be stupid
LMAO.

Also, obama did not "fund isis"
Learn some history:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_involvement_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War

1. The support was exclusively non-lethal aid until assad crossed a red line and used chemical weapons against the rebels.

2. none of the rebels that got funded belongs to iraqi Al-Qaeda, the group that later became Isis.

3. The US was not the only western country that sent support to syrian rebels in their attempt to defeat a tyrant.

I would like to say as someone who actually lives in the middle east - i think the main US intervention that helped destabilizing the area was Bush starting the Iraq war, not obama.

It's just another trump propaganda trick

The man has no criminal record and has never even been accused of any wrongdoing.

Openly corrupt Hillary has committed crimes that would get you or I locked up indefinitely if we committed them.

What's your angle? Why are you so bent of championing one criminal over another if you're convinced they're both criminals?

Trump wants to lock out the suicide bombers and lower taxes. What's so "dangerous" about that?

>posting propaganda and expecting anyone to believe any of it

sorry schlomo, but one poorly-made infographic doesn't disprove hundreds of thousands of documents proving the clinton foundation is nothing but a corrupt and illegal front for bribery on a massive scale.

trump WILL win big in november and hillary will die in prison.

no evidence at all in the OP. and hillary is most likely a murderer. she will be found guilty in court once all's said and done. no conspiracy here, pal.

i only follow facts, not your desperate propaganda

Are you delusional user?

hillary acutally NEVER lost a case in court, while Trump lost 38 and settled on over an 100 (which as you might know, settlement is NOT winning. most cases with guilt end with settlements)

I literally show you his criminal record right in your face and you close your eyes in delusion

SOURCES:

Fuck off Israel. Just because Hillary will help with the mass evacuation of the middle east so you can create your greater Israel

While Trump will bomb the shit out of the middle east and force the mussies to stay

Don't think I can't see through your little tricks there Mr Jew

Exactly, its a counterintelligence game. They are here to be sure to push the message and hope for many that it will stick. They hope that if they say Trump will lose enough that many will be discouraged and give up.

They know $hillary is so compromised that if she is elected she will be completely tied up in the environment of corruption and lies that she has always been. If she and her $hills do not hit the 24/7 grind to push her agenda the curtain rips and the truth is revealed.

DESU, I do not care who is elected because both will be very entertaining. I know if $hillary is elected she and all of those with her will be forever tainted by her corruption. It will honestly be a hellish 4 years to be $hillary as president.

Well the are shills for sure and not very bright, but also a few anons that are baiting for fun. Sometimes you just can't know.

he wasn't pretending anything. he was making a simple, basic sarcastic joke. the media were the ones "pretending to be retarded" and taking his sarcasm literally. unfortunately it backfired because trump was right again. and hillary/obama did in fact found/fund isis.

>wikipedia

sorry, abraham, but that's not a reputable source. jews have been proven time and time again to come together and collude to destroy truth and facts on wikipedia and flood it with fake propaganda.

hillary/obama actually DID fund isis. learn some history. there are a dozen links in the leddit link i provided you, credible ones. not just your idiotic wikipedia drivel.

>these mental gymnastics

None of these things are crimes, nor are they well documented or sourced. Pretty sure the "girl" you mentioned doesn't even have a name or any follow up to suggest it isn't a fabricated smear story. (Unlike the Clinton's long list of sexual assaults which have all come out publicly to stop the rise of Hillary)

Trump owns apartments, he's not the illuminati you loon. Also you just admitted that Hillary's claim to fame is the result of her husband, and that there's nothing wrong with "taking a little off the top" of what's supposed to be a CHARITY.

You're a morally bankrupt shill, and your flag doesn't surprise me.

Do you know what is the definition of sarcasm user?

If you say something sarcastically, it means that you meant the opposite.

"This woman is beautiful!" /sarcasm
^when saying this, i meant she is actually ugly.

Trump doesn't even understand the meaning of the word sarcasm. also, he said in an interview he means it LITERALLY, the way it is, before folding up and saying he was sarcastic on twitter.

And obama never funded isis, its true some rebels later joined to isis, but that had a very minimal effect. they were already militarized in 2008 before obama even went into office

>wikipedia
How mush of a jew are you? Wiki hasn't been useful for politics in years.

The fuck?

I literally gave a source of her being interviewed. her name is jill harth. are you really THAT delusional that you selectively read words?

>LMAO.

only old, out-of-touch paid shills use these phrases to seem cool, young and hip. kys