Don't hold me responsible for my ancestor's actions, Jon Snow

>Don't hold me responsible for my ancestor's actions, Jon Snow
>However, bend the knee because my ancestors used to rule your ancestors
>Which according to me were the most prosperous years of the realm, even if there were like 3 civil wars, rebellions, and insane monarchs galore (Maegor I, Aerys II, Aegon IV)
>I'll only help you save the north if you bend the knee Jon Snow, can't you stop and think about your people for one second? Don't you care about them? They won't get help if you don't bend the knee. Stop being such a hypocrite
>*Burns granaries worth of supplies before winter*

Can anyone in their right mind deny Daenerys is a full blown villain at this point?

Do the normies still root for her?

Is it possible that the writers are trying to portray her as badass and a hero of the people? Because I honestly wouldn't put it past D&D that they think they are writing a strong female character, but her actions are as far from heroic and altruistic as they can be.

She somehow became the most interesting character in the series just because she could go either way and be a hero or a villain, while everyone else is flat and 1 dimensional - either a noble hero who wants to save the world or an insane villain with no motive other than power and insanity.
How the fuck did that happen?

she is the QUEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

All Jon Snow/Tyrion had to say is that if Jon bent the knee to Daenerys the northmen would rebel and she would lose the north anyway. An ally is better than a vassal with no followers.

That was clearly what GRRM was planning all along in the books, it's very clear if you read them with this in mind. Specially at the end of the fifth one where she hallucinates about setting fire to whole cities and her whole arc about how she comes to the realization that peace is too hard for her, and the course of action she would like to take is to burn everything and win, rather than make compromises with people with different values than her.

In the show I feel like a lot of this is played straight, like we are supposed to come to the conclusion that she is a better strategist than Tyrion because her plan of maniacal burning and invading with rapist hordes worked better than his restraint.

Dany would just REEEEEE and keep demanding his submission anyway.

Why is logic such a foreign concept for her?
Is she inbred or something?

she is a woman

it's her turn now

She will help Jon, make love with him, have his children, then defeat his enemies. What more do you want.

Did Robert actually send assassins after children or is it one of her many many delusions?

I'm not a bookfag so I have no clue.

next epiode danny should get hot headed that shes losing and didnt take the tyrells advice and instead listened to tyrion. she takes her dothraki horde and drogon and goes on a killing revenge rampage.

now what SHOULD happen is drogon dies to qyburns dragon killing weapon and then jaime charges her down and lances her to death.

from there out it would be extremely interesting to see jon and tyrion take control of the remaining dragons as secret targs and take whatevers left of dannys men and have them join forces with the north and have to somehow come to terms with cersei and jaime to fight the white walkers probably jaime having to kill cersei to allow the two sides to join together and save the world etc...

but no, instead they are going to set up for that interesting plot and it'll just be a cock tease cause danny wont die. yay.

>Did Robert actually send assassins after children or is it one of her many many delusions?

It's actually a false reality in her head created by Viserys, by him telling her all throughout their childhood that they were being persecuted by Robert's assassins and had to keep moving from city to city or else they'd die. In reality Robert never gave a fuck until she got pregnant, at which point he did send an assassin, which served to reinforce Dany's delusion.

I don't know if that particular line in the show was supposed to be played straight or to show another of her personality flaws (like when she retardedly accused Ned of being a conspirator in Robert's assassination schemes) but if it is, it probably flew over the normies' heads. I just filed it as another instance of bad writing.

Since you seem to be knowledgable, when was she ever raped as she claimed?

In the books, never. In the show, presumably by Drogo.

god i fucking hate women so much

Get good.

She didn't really resist his mongol invasion.

>waiting for that marriage proposal

He addressed that very issue I believe. Keep in mind she's still just barely considered a grown-up as is evidenced by Tyrion trying to deescalate the situation and teaching her basic diplomacy skills.

Untitled now she always just got what she wanted or
>DRACARYS

But as laid out for the audience she doesn't really want to toast the population of her promised land.

>But as laid out for the audience she doesn't really want to toast the population of her promised land.

What was the point of Arya's 5 o'clock tea with Ed Sheeran then? I thought this was supposed to show that even Lannister soldiers are common people with aspirations and a soul. And then we see her burn Lannister soldiers without an ounce of remorse?

This goes against what she said to Jon Snow

>Don't you care about your people Snow??? What a hypocrite!

>Do the normies still root for her?
Yes.

Its very very very very very very very very obvious that the North is gonna rally behind Sansa and turn on Jon

Why?

Whut? How so?

But why would sansa turn on Jon?
Because she was unnerved by her autistic little brothers rape compliment?

because... she's gay

no, because shes a maniacal selfish bitch who is a Northern Version of a younger hotter Cersei
Theyve been playing the whole "Sansa-Jon tension" all season, and she craves power after being stomped on for so long. You really think she will just submit to Dany? Also, she has the Knights of the Vale and already Lord Glover,and even Lyanna Mormont supported her in never trusting a Targ fucking shit

she will turn on Jon when rumours reach her that he has bent the knee to Danny

I like her character more now.
She's always been 'better' than all the others in that the people she lead chose her as opposed to all the other nobles who just lead because of birth right. Now with a violent invasion of Westeros she's sort of torn between being a benevolent leader or roasting people with her dragons. We'll probably get the obvious ending where she ends up being the good guy and saves the day but at least we got to see some mad king in her before that happens.

I'm pretty sure they're setting her up to be a villain at this point. Her descent into incest madness will be one of the greater "plot twists" coming up, normies gonna freak.

>best character
>not Jamie
Are we on Reddit ?

wtf I love Dany now

I was predicting the Daenerys heel turn for a couple seasons now. I don't think GRRM would have written such a mary sue character unless he was saving something up his sleeve. This season seems to be hinting at it more than ever.

>Her descent into incest madness
But her family is dead

user...

Except for the fact that she was a girl being sold by her brother to a stranger, who took her by force (he didn't care when she said no and physically held her down and flipped her over while she wept).

Drogo straight-up raped Daenerys, trying to deny it is retarded.

No such thing as marital rape in Dothraki culture you bigot

No resistance = not rape.
Silent consent.

She's not Dothraki. They're her cannon fodder, she made it clear she's here to rule Westeros.

>forced onto marriage bed
>says no
>silent consent

Maybe get that brain tumor checked out, user; it's growing into a fedora

Fuck you she drives dragons. It's fun. Just turn your brain off like with any other tv series or movie.

That's an excellent woman characterization.

Defenders of this shit are so stupid. It's a fictional world based on England during the War of the Roses. It's acceptable that there would be social norms for consummating marriages, and that marital rape is not a thing. It's out of character for Daenerys to say that in that context, but also think that if she really loved Drogo as much as we are lead to believe, it makes no sense that she'd bring up something he did to her like that in such a negative light.

It's a stupid, misplaced line.

You can't rape property.

She's married to a Khal I'm pretty sure he can do with her as she pleases. Or are you suggesting Targaeryans are special?

>wanting credit for some of the things your ancestors did but not wanting to take blame for the other things
Shocking. Who ever would think like that?

Man I misspelled like 15 words. Still rape is a social construct and she was subject to the Dothraki. Nothing special about a Targaryen.

This. I really couldn't care less about her in the previous seasons but in the last 2 episodes she actually became interesting.

Jamie blew it by getting back to Cersei. Watching him is like watching the victim of domestic abuse that comes back to their abuse and defends them. It's frustrating and not very compelling.

It's clearly not an uncommon view in Westeros, because Tyrion has a conversation with Sansa about consummation. We don't know if Westeros has the same tradition of female saints in Western Europe who prayed to God to be spared the attentions of their husbands, and were considered holy for doing so.

>arya cant even be bothered to ask where rickon is

Was he hated by the stark children even more than jon?

it's her face more than anything

I dunno what kind of expression Emilia Clarke is going for but it isn't likeable, I just want to slap her

Or....

Tyrion will suggest they should MARRY as soon as Jon finds out he isn't ned's son.
M8, there's no way they will waste next season with sansa being a retard if this season ends with a zombie Dragon, there's just no time.

Show jamie was a mistake. Book jaime is /our guy/

She was raped by her BROTHER

>everyone forgets about Rickon

How the fuck did he even survive anyway? With Osha dead were he and Shaggy Dog just chilling by themselves? It makes little sense that he'd be so easily catchable.

Maegor II and III's reigns were Westeros' Golden Age bookfag, Mace the Ace confirmed

Normies are normies

Emilia Clarke fucking sucks though

>mfw people are just now realizing this.
dany has been shit since the first episode

%75 of her genes are literally the same as her father the mad king yo

It's possible she was referring to the mountain.

>I am the brother of Elia Martell. Do you know why I have come all the way to this stinking, shit-pile of a city? For you. I'm going to hear you confess before you die. You raped my sister. You murdered her. You killed her children. Say it now and we can end this quick.

Wait isn't her eye colour wrong?

How do they kill off both Grey Worm and Theon in the same episode?!?!
This season is moving way to fast.

btw, the leaked episode is shit quality, wait for Sunday.

Because making someone wear purple contacts for 7 seasons is pointless. This isn't a scifi show where it's part of an alien costume.

They couldn't even keep the Jaime dyeing his hair blond.

It's funny watching the mental gymnastics you faggots will go through to find reasons to hate Dany.

>integral physical feature of the dragonfelchers is not important

She's got the whiteblond hair, that's enough to distinguish her.

jamie is going to cuck cersei with delicious mocha missandrei

>white man scoring brown pussy
Ahahaha. No.

>woyld ye forgive me if i switched sides? *winks at the camera*

>we don’t need any more, ‘Here are the good guys, they’re in white, there are the bad guys, they’re in black. And also, they’re really ugly, the bad guys.
GOOD guys in BLACK and BAD "white" guys, now that's flipping the script

i'm sure he's so happy with how the show turned out and the fact it will completely overshadow his unfinished pulp books

Your double dubs won't help you defend your YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS (claps) KWEEEEEEN (claps) SLAAAAAAAAAAYYYY (claps) DANAENAE (claps).

She deserves to be thrown back into the dothraki plains where she shits herself to death.

I hope she becomes both. Befitting for Westeros to have Daenerys go mad with power but manage to restore peace to the kingdoms.

Nah, because of boatsex we all know that Dany will marry Jon

*laugh track intensifies*

What? The only bad guys left are Cersei and Euron. Look how Lannister army was clearly not portrayed as the bad guys.

you uhh didn't read the OP huh

>and Euron
Go to bed, Theon.

>Cersei
>bad guy
No.

Maybe its because she's disagreed openly against every single decision Jon's ever made.

Its in the books

What the fuck happened to this show

Well, so far not but hopefully we'll see more from him and a more book-like version.

She lost any hope redeemability in season 1 or 2 when she went around murdering babies.

What? He was with Osha the entire time.

>Emilia Clarke fucking sucks though

I don't watch game of thrones but based on this description of her she sounds like an orthodox medieval Russian queen. Revered by her people despite the fact that she does fucked up shit and is inherently immoral

No mental gymnastics here, just glaring, gigantic character flaws and/or bad writing combined with veritable bad acting, all of which make her come off as hypocritical and entitled at the very least, and megalomaniacal and tyrannical at the very most.

You'd have to be extremely thick to not notice the internal inconsistencies in her speech, and between her speech and her action.

Just saying "lel you sure are going through mental gymnastics to hate her" isn't an argument if you have nothing to back up your ad hominem attack.

What if Viserys purposely white washed their family history to her when she was a child? That's the only explanation I have for that anyway.
That said, wouldn't it be funny if Tyrion was only pretending to be retarded and purposely gave Dany the worst strategy and advice ever just so she could die and he and Varus could escape? Mainly because they realized how insufferable and retarded she is and better of bringing her head as a way to patch tings up with his siblings. Or, you know, just being free of her. I just don't understand why he can be so dumb all of a sudden. Is it supposed to highlight how Tyrion isn't that good at war like his father or Jaime, but just politics?

Which makes it hilarious because Eddard was disgusted and walked out in indignation when the corpses of Aegon and (Rhaenys, was it?) were presented by Tywin lannister in a crimson cloak.

She has a picture of Westeros completely detached from reality and just picks whatever facts suit her at the moment to justify her claim to herself.

>That sounds quite liberating
>wink
This is a fucking trainwreck

Christ are you redditfags still using the fedora tipping thing? You fools invented that shit. You were that meme.

>Marriage is shit guys, just fuck like animals lololololol

Fuck this show.

*raises eyebrows*
*talks loudly in complete monotone*
BEND DA KNEE I HAVE DRAGONS

I'd say Jamie isn't 1 dimensional

>when you want to save the world but that pussy game is 2gud

we could have had stannis but got this cunt instead

>What if Viserys purposely white washed their family history to her when she was a child?

That's kind of exactly what happened. And even if she can now admit that Viserys was childish, irrational and impulsive, she can't escape the fact that a brotherly role model which influenced her a lot in childhood was a mentally unstable man that fed her lies, and she is clearly hardwired to that shit. It's the way of thinking she grew up with and what she knows.

Even more fucked up, she ended up her abusive relationship with him watching her rapist pillager husband kill him in one of the most brutal ways imaginable.

From the beginning Daenerys learned conflict resolution in the form of violence, perpetrating it, living and breathing it, so it's no wonder she sucks at diplomacy and reverts to burning cities to the ground and torturing her enemies as soon as things go sour.

If Jon bends the knee, Sansa and the North should IMO

>If
When

Good point. She was basically raised by a man almost as mentally unstable as her father who she "apparently" is nothing like. This would be interesting indeed if D&D found a way to escalate her into a villain using this background.

It wasn't really on purpose, Viserys was deluded. Even when he was young, he was unstable. Imagine then he being a kid and losing everything. He went madder then.

>she sucks at diplomacy and reverts to burning cities to the ground and torturing her enemies as soon as things go sour.
That's a bit unfair on her. She did listen to advice and followed it, just what did it give her? Hell, she even asked her crush for advice and all he could do is talk about the methods instead of suggesting a solution.

> "fuck marriage and children, right goy?" *winks*
What did Dabid mean by this?

How come?