Im really fucking confused what is donald doing?

Im really fucking confused what is donald doing?

Already on his 3rd campaign manager?

Whats the strategy here? And what was wrong with Paul?

different themes, distinct stages of the campaign
Trump is playing an arch
manafort has served his purpose (securing the delegates and preventing the convention steal)
now he'd pivoting to full blown subversive propaganda war against the Clinton media machine -- that's why at this stage he's got the Breitbart guy on his staff

Worked for Russia's Ukrainian plant for a while.

1000D Chess

At least according to Trumptards.

Trump's campaign is a total disaster.

Trump's retarded and doesn't realize he's the problem, not his advisers.

fpbp

the rest are idiots

This is the correct answer. Ignore the other faggots.

Milo?

HE
DOESN'T
KNOW
WHAT
HE'S
DOING

Everytime Trump has put on a new campaign manager it has been received positively by conservative news outlets. First, Corey's resignation was praised, then when Manafort was BTFO'd it was praised, and now liberal heads are exploding by seeing the Breitbart CEO in charge of Trump's campaign

Shills BTFO? LANDSLIDE MAGA LOCKHERUP

>Whats the strategy here?

Having a campaign manager that'll fit for the particular phase of the campaign.

Now they're in phase 3 - general election mode.

Lewandowski was to get him the populist surge at the start and win the primaries.

Manafort was to unify Reps before the convention.

Bannon will be Lewandowski 2.0 but more tactical with tailored messages. He'll "UNLEASH" Trump at the debates.

Nothing can be said to justify another Clinton presidency, and nothing can be said to reasonably argue in favor of Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump. Clinton will run this country into the ground for personal and foreign benefit

Muh #Imwithher Muh #safespace Muh #Notallmooslems Muh #iwantafreeridetocollege

69,000 DIMESION 4D INCEPTION SUBLIMINAL 5,000 DEGREE YAHTZEE LANDSLIDE CHESS

>Trump is a mess

>trumpcucks spinning in circles trying to rationalize this disaster of a campaign
>yfw this is what a trump presidency will look like

Not much you can do when the press figures out your current one is a Russian agent.

>Tfw this is real
>Tfw trump has the mind of a 13 years old girl

I used to be suprised to see all of these Trump hate threads, but when I realized more than half are from countries that deal in goat shit as currency, I became relived again

>Mexico be prepared to eat your shit

>MFW chupas mi paisa

Scott Adams, is that you?
Should I buy your book?

wtf is that ID? haha

He's a bully and I think it's hilarious. Can't wait to see him cockslap Merkel and NATO

>Cockslap Merkel and NATO

Kek

>>Kek

>And what was wrong with Paul?
A former CIA director accused Trump of being an unwitting pawn of Vladimir Putin. Then it turns out that Manafort's career has been to get Ukraine to be subservient to Putin. Then it turns out that Manafort hid that he was working for Russia's interests in the United States just a couple of years ago without ever filing the security disclosure paperwork. Manafort essentially proved the CIA director was correct in saying that Trump was a dumbass that was being controlled by Russia.

But slippin hillary is a pawn of saudis.

But the Saudis are our friends, user

He had to get rid of Manafort because of the ukrain thing, the lies wanted to turn it into a huge deal.

That CIA director was a political hack appointed by Obama, obama forced him to fall on his sword after Benghazi.

You can dislike him all you want. It was Manafort that proved the CIA director was right about Trump.

Has nobody been paying any attention? Even back in the Lewendowski days it was made clear that Manafort's job was only to handle the convention.

Anne's I suppose you think Hillary wheezing through another 5 minute speech while she leans on a stool shooting herself signifies a string campaign?

Read Le Dilbert's man Blog. You'll understand.

This is what he calls Trump's third act.

Whew. Thanks. This sounds very reassuring. He's still playing 4D Chess, right guys? Right? Losing was just part of his plan, and now comes his climb back to the top over Hillary. You could say he was never losing at any point since this was all according to plan.

Manafort got outed as a Russian operative, who took money from putin

The Trump campaign is a fucking mess.

>securing the delegates
Not for long.

So you're saying his retirement has NOTHING to do with his ties to Russia, and those leaks just coincidentally happened to happen near this 4D chess move..?

Manafort a shit
Never should have gotten rid of the Pole (Lewandowski)