We are now closer to 2030 than we are to 2000

>We are now closer to 2030 than we are to 2000

Is it just me or does it feel that society is being pushed too fast? Culture/fashion trends change every three years now and the media puts all the limelight on the 18-24 year old crowd - when you hit 25 you're tossed down the alley while the MSM pushes more younger retards in your face.

bump

i dont interact with society anymore

it hurts to live

Accept that we are already dead.

You are by posting on the most visited English image board.

But aside from that I'm like you, I don't interact with hardly anyone. I barely even talk anymore.

Find christ user

Do you ever poo in the loo after a long day and your nuts smell worse than your poo does?

Pork Balls

That's what they call it

We have already been rejected by society

>Culture/fashion trends change every three years now and the media puts all the limelight on the 18-24 year old crowd - when you hit 25 you're tossed down the alley while the MSM pushes more younger retards in your face.
Who gives a shit
Just prepare yourself for when society comes crashing down.

key words: image board

yea other than online i dont at all

i havent even left my house in months

do you live by yourself?

i have to but its horrible...

It's called getting old, fucktard.

Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer you get to the end, the faster it goes.

> when you hut 25 you're tossed down the alley
If all you did during your teens was masturbate and do drugs, yeah, true

wtf else are you supposed to do?

We're closer to 3000 than we are to 2015.

2015 is gone forever.

>when you hit 25 you're tossed down the alley while the MSM pushes more younger retards in your face.
Young people love to buy and consume, that's why so much stuff is primarily marketed to them.
If you think all media is about being young you're wrong though

at least we have a memory of 2015, we don't have shit from 3000

I do.

100%

Find him don't worry about the world

A lot of people of my generation and the coming generation are going to make a lot of mistakes. They're going to regret what they gave to the internet, how they acted, behaved, and what they thought. It's best just to stay clear of most of these misguided and weak minded people and let them make their own mistakes and reap the consequences in their own time. Simply earn your professional credentials and take care of yourself and try to separate yourself from them as much as possible while trying to find a girl who isn't corrupted. This is my plan and so far it's working out okay.

Rabbit Run - John Updike