New Crusader Girl video, is she a shill

youtube.com/watch?v=_yXkoAQtLS0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQ46CJ8UPJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, she's not a shill.
Also, why do Americans pronounce Muslims MUZLEMS?

We dont. I think people like obongo started that. It pisses me off its like theyre trying to be culturally sensitive or something.

How come every Nazi girl looks like Anne Frank? Get a Nazi girl that looks Aryan and then I'll be convinced that she's legit.

stahp it already, she is too ugly for Sup Forums standard, it's not fucking r9k here

if you want real red pilling jewtube content at least listen at this = youtube.com/watch?v=mQ46CJ8UPJU

Because moose-lims sounds too much like a faggot fairy pretending he knows English language

You guys want a true redpill?
Neo-Nazism will never kick off, your most prominent leaders consist of D-grade YouTubers and notorious politicians such as David Duke.

Every children that undergoes public education will be taught that Hitler was possibly the worst person to ever exist, and that a racist is one of the worst things you can be.

Most Neo-Nazis are fat losers that sit in their basement and post on a libertarian board as if people actually care about their opinions.

There are many countries that have made your ideology illegal, meaning that people who wish to become neo-Nazis within those country will have to do it in secrecy

>,
Why dont you get a proxy so we dont see your flag

cringe

Because the only way they can come into your country is with a muzzle

wo, baby girl is thicc af
who?

>neo-nazism
what's so neo about it

who the fuck is Anne fucking Frank?

Get rid of this disgusting jewess

stop it .

Just stop

No, but i think there's a good chance she's crazy

there are still some out there

poor hitler

No, she just want the BWC

they're tears of joy

Anne Frank belongs to us, you silly goys.

By all means, keep her.

Sharper and prettier than her friend Evalion. Something off about her I can't put my finger on though.
The way she stares at herself instead of directly into the camera when she's talking is off putting.

this is just sad, dude.

who is this