What was her problem?

What was her problem?

She needed a good dicking.

Why is her head so big?

Hungry for dick

Macrocephaly.

They needed someone that would be the cause of all the problems. Plus a love interest for Sherman for some fucking dumb reason.

She was whiny cunt who bullied people because she hated them, she had no redeeming traits at all besides "le qt" and "love interest."

Her only purpose was to cause conflict, which could have just been caused by Sherman being incompetent.

Affluenza

She needed to get plowed

Getting dicked really does solve everything.

austism

Slutty feet.

buck teeth

Walt Disney: "That's one sexy little girl."

She was the smartest one then some asshole showed her up.

literally sexual frustration

I caught the movie for the first time recently and there's something so intentionally fucked up about the relationship with her and the boy.

Like the first scene they're in together, she's being dominating, calling him a dog, bullying him, and making him pick up his own food she throws on the ground. Then later in the movie it pulls this 'puppy love' shit with the boy and his bully, and then afterwards, he is completely under her control when he's repeating what she says to the dog, but the movie presents her, at this point, as any generic ass love interest, as if she never did any of that. This movie was fucking weird. I thought it was intended to be about a boy and a dog not, whatever the fuck that was. Also dog/son issues because movie

Why does everyone wanna fuck her? I don't see the appeal.

she wants to be cuddled like a dog.

Too much eye makeup for a child, impossibly perfect hair

Puffy vulva.

Really reminds me of Mandy in this pic

The Mom was pretty cute.

But was she a trophy wife?

Beats me. I just wanted a father/son movie but the descriptions given before of this film and how the characters act make me believe this is a shit film to waste time to see.

>I don't see the appeal
You would if you weren't a dumb frogposter.

Hairstyle, clothing style, and some appearance of intelligence points to not a trophy wife.

Well... better than a trophy wife really

>the descriptions given before of this film and how the characters act make me believe this is a shit film to waste time to see

It is.

I never realized how wrong that all seemed.

Not gonna lie, when the promotional material was all over town and they stuck her makeup-heavy face all over town smiling welcomingly at you, I felt particularly creepy when all I could think of was to plow her hard as she enjoyed every thrust.

Face it they made her for sex.

>Being triggered that easily

She was in a shit movie based off a shittier cartoon that hasnt been releveant in 50 years.

Looks like a 30 year old Hillary Clinton.

>being a dumb frogposter

Parents who completely ignored her.

Everyone needs a good dicking.

/thread

If Sherman was incompetent, then Peabody's insistence in treating him like he was a dumb child would have been justified
Remember, he was able to fly the prototype flyer up until Peabody told him he didn't know how

>this is high budget animation movie from 2014

I didn't know anything about this movie when I first watched it and I was holy shit both the mother and the daughter is prime breeding material.

Too bad I didn't like the rest of the characters and can't bring myself to watch it again.