How can something this blatantly evil and powerful exist without resitance?

How can something this blatantly evil and powerful exist without resitance?

Are leaked emails the best we have to hope for?

Because he gives the poor waffles

Because jews like him own the media and the media tells people what to think.

What's the big deal with Soros?
I mean I know he is leftist jewish wealthy as fuck piece of shit but what did he exactly do?
>pic not related

Literally everything.

Manipulates currency, making himself wealthy and others poor
Manipulates land values, ghettoifying areas to buy them up cheap
Market manipulation in general
Funds radical left wing groups like BLM, feminism, etc. to destabilize western countries.
Not out of sincere belief mind you, he has explicitly states that he doesn't think white people should have their own countries
Etc.

because he isn't even the most evil one. he's just the top layer of the tyranny

Soros is already on death's doorstep. Just look at him. It's only a matter of time before he kicks the bucket.

He is a playing a 4d chess that will result in the extermination of the black people.
He's already ruined their:
>families
>work capabilities
>purchasing power
>independency
>cognitive habilities
Blacks are static at something % of the population because of things like those. If it were not for that, they would already be like 20-30%

His son is worse you don't have to worry.

He's caused a ton of social unrest, riots, with his funding of terrorist groups, for one.

The motherfucker donated 100 million dollars to BLM very recently ffs.

Why do you seem to think that funding BLM helps it instead of screwing black people even more?

He's technically the Hitler of this generation

I'm no marksman.

Because they obtain weapons and drugs furthering america to become a shithole the likes of your country mr. huehue

+420

And they just keep killing themselves and self segregating. Rarely getting other races involved. It is like here.

I think a billet between the eyes will do more than some leaked emails.

If you already right "men" are so pissed off at the establishment and (((them))) why dot you get of your fat asses and start killing them?

Bitching about Jews, Muslims and SJW's won't change shit and you know it. Every single one of you fucks is an absolute embarrassment, if you're so worried about your pure aryan bloodline slipping away then do something about it.

POP POP POP

The problem is that the majority of people don't know whats going on. We would be viewed as crazy radicals when nothing could be further from the truth. It would only serve to further the left's push for gun control. If the vast majority of people would "wake up" (hate using that term), then it wouldn't matter. But one or two people trying to take them down at once would fail miserably.

T box this faggot

he needs to die

in the balls

When shill threads try to demonize Soros you know something fucky is up

YES MY FRIENDS, YES!

> tfw silver 1

I see you are still under his influence.

It causes the area to go to hell. Then his shell corps can buy property cheap as fuck, evict the dindu, gentrify, and stack the coins for another round.