Did batman go to college?

What did he go to school for criminology? Logically you would think it would be for business, how else would he run it while being Batman. How long did he go to the league of Assassins, that would make him the best considering most probably train there whole lives.

>how else would he run it while being Batman
Lucius runs Wayne Enterprises.

Does he have a degree in engineering considering he made the bat mobile, bat wing, made the bat cave underneath his mansion without compromising the structure, and all his other gadgets. Or did he just take everything from Lucius Fox?

Yes, he went to college, but he dropped out.

So what does Bruce Wayne do all day?

He went to a bunch of colleges. He'd only take the handful of classes he wanted then bounce to the next ivy league uni. He kept doing that until he felt like he was well-versed in all the fields he thought he needed to be batman. I think that was his 16-20's years. He never hung out with the assassin's other than in the Nolan films.

Be Batman

batman is like 40 years old and sleeps 2 hours a night

he went to night school

Attends events, pretends to be an irresponsible trust-fund brat. Or he's out being Batman.

Fuck bitches and be rich.

Bruce is a rich dickhead to most of the world

>He never hung out with the assassin's other than in the Nolan films.
Except having a fucking kid with Talia.

Be a wealthy idiot, wait for nightfall, masturbate you know, the usual.

Eat, sleep, scowl at the batcomputer, punch bad guys , and pretend to be happy for TMZ.

I ment his early years of training.

I imagine secretly setting up the means to fight crime with advanced gadgets takes a lot of rigorous training, setup, managing of resources, research on the subjects he's dealing with, etc.

In short? Preptime.

Okay. But what if he dies, does Bruce have to give up Batmaning. Assuming his company never gets taken over and stays successful, how long does he actually plan on being Batman. Giving his age, and the span of an actual man's life.

> But what if he dies
I'm sure there are other people in Wayne Enterprises that are qualified to manage the company.

>how long does he actually plan on being Batman.
Until it kills him.

Well speaking of which how would you rate Bruce Wayne as a dad from 0-10. I'm not talking father figure an actual dad, or adaptive father. Has he ever celebrated Damien birthday, does he even know when it is? Does he have a plan for Damien besides growing him into another Batman to protect a shitty town.

Depends on the continuity. Golden Age, Batman was a quadruple Criminology-law and order-mechanical engineering-business major who attained honors (one from each Ivy League school) at the age of 17. He's also a certified mechanic.

7.5/10

He clearly tries his best to guide Damien away from his upbringing, and wants to raise him to be a good person. He also went all the way to fucking Apokolips to bring him back from the dead. He tries his best, but all of his failings are rooted in him not understanding how to behave like a normal person, and not Batman.

3 out of 4 of his robins have died and he can't even remember Damiens birthday

2/4. Dick never actually died, and Tim's not dead yet.

I thought Bruce gave him that cake? Did he get the date wrong?

>I thought Bruce gave him that cake?
nope
>Did he get the date wrong?
Nope

Business school barely teaches you jack shit about running a business. I imagine he went for law actually, but just never became a lawyer and decided to run the family business.

Nobody knows where the cake came from, but he's alone in a dark room on his birthday, which isn't a great sign for Bruce's parenting.

no shit he doesn't celebrate birthdays

he's batman, he'd only celebrate a birth-night

Fucking Carlos.

In silver age, Batman had a degree in law from Yale

He went to yale for law... wanted to join the FBI but got pissed at their system, then became Batman.

>The Cake is a lie.

You can't think too hard about Batman, or the whole thing unravels.

He used to have a hunchback that lived in the Bat-Cave who engineered all his shit.

Not even joking.

The guy has several.

>Polymath: He has studied Biology, Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Mythology, Geography and History.Gained degrees in Criminal Science, Forensic Sciences, Computer Sciences, Chemistry and Engineering by the time he was 21. He has mastered Diverse Environmental Training, Security Systems, and illusion/sleight of hand by the time he was 23.He gained even more degrees in Biology, Physics, Advanced Chemistry, and Technology by the time he was 25.[citation needed] He had learned Forensic Sciences, Medical Sciences, Expanded Computer and Engineering Sciences, and Expanded Device Pool use of personal powered armor and system, database creation on underworld crime bosses, rogue's gallery foes and other supervillains; improved material sciences for body armor and micro-machinery by the time he was 26. Has also learned Advanced New Development in Forensic and Medical Sciences.

>mememovies
Look, he is a rich bastard, aside from a few real months as a student most has to be from the same kind of education Nelson Mandela, people in jail or Rich actors, pretty much only taking exams far away etc.
Money is a great thing i guess. I really hate the idea of Bruce caring about validation of his knowledge but hey, who cares. the guy is a genius and having several degrees is the least incredible thing about him.

>He'd only take the handful of classes he wanted then bounce

W-Was Golden Boy actually Bruce Wayne?

>He never hung out with the assassins

You're right he didn't hang out with the League of Shadows, but he did hang out with plenty of other assassins like Lady Shiva and Richard Dragon.

I imagine he sleeps in late, exercises for a while, then tinkers in the Cave until dusk. He probably does some reading in that comfy-ass study of his.

But he's generally reclusive.

Stephanie Brown "died". She was made Robin for the express purpose of killing her off. Didn't go over too well with fans so she came back.

He was cool in No Man's Land though. Also fuck Hush.

She was retconed to not actually be dead, and her entire time as Robin and Batgirl has been wiped from the universe. That doesn't count.

He technically died for a minute. Lex had to stop his heart and then revive him.

Focking hell. Batman really, really, REALLY needs to get laid. And not with Batbitch.

Yeah, Dude doesn't stop to have fun unless forced. He doesn't watch movies, doesn't listen music and he'd wouldn't watch TV either if not for news reports.

Dude just reads, reads and reads, then train, train and train, and at night he goes out to fight crime.

>He doesn't watch movies
He does.
Also, training it's fun for him.

No it hasn't, it still happened. You just misunderstood Rebirth.

Nolan Bats went to Princeton, right? But dropped out?

Waits to be batman

He doesn't. That moment in B&R where he watched the Mark of Zorro with his kids was a very important event meant to signify change. Bruce was going past his parents murder and embracing the positive memories he had from them.

He collects old movies, he collects a lot of things.

Show it. Because i remember him saying that he didn't payed attention to movies.

>Expanded Computer and Engineering Sciences
sounds like a talent in an RPG, not a skill or field of study.

I'm no going to google "Batman movie collection" to find an scan m8.

Who is Henri Ducard
That was after he became Batman