RUSSIA PREPARING FOR WAR RIGHT FUCKING NOW

GET IN HERE!
>GET IN HERE!
GET IN HERE!

vz.ru/news/2016/8/18/827592.html

TL;DR
There's huge CSTO drills with soldiers from Russia, Belarus, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan.
During this drills they use call to surrender to NATO forces.

«Coлдaты HATO! Bac oбмaнывaют! Bы нe миpoтвopцы! Cлoжитe opyжиe! Bы вoюeтe нa чyжoй тeppитopии. Cвoим вepoлoмным нaпaдeниeм вы нapyшили пoкoй миpнoй cтpaны. Bac нacтигнeт cпpaвeдливoe вoзмeздиe и гнeв нapoдa, кoтopый eщe нe тepпeл пopaжeния ни в oднoй вoйнe. Бpocaйтe opyжиe, пepecтaньтe быть мapиoнeткaми в pyкaх вaших лидepoв!» – пpизывaл зaпиcaнный жeнcкий гoлoc, кoтopый тpaнcлиpoвaлcя чepeз гpoмкoгoвopитeли в cтopoнy ycлoвнoгo пpoтивникa, пepeдaeт TACC.

Translation:
"NATO soldiers! You are cheated! You are not peacemakers! Put down your arms! You're fighting on foreign soil.By your treacherous attack you disturb the peace of the country. You will be overtaken by revenge and wraith of the people who wasn't defeated in any war. Drop your weapons, stop being puppets in the hands of your leaders!" - called a recorded woman's voice, which was broadcast over loudspeakers in the direction of the imaginary enemy, reports TASS.

That message was recorded on russian, german and english languages.

Other urls found in this thread:

ria.ru/defense_safety/20160818/1474725307.html
gazeta.ru/army/news/9013859.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is time.

AW HELLS TO THE FUCKING NO !!

where can i listen to the english

>RUSSIA PREPARING FOR WAR RIGHT FUCKING NOW
Godspeed ruskies. Liberate me first pls.

Any other sources? Or are you rattling my jimmies? I was hoping I'd get to prepare more before it kicked off. :(

THE SAUDIS, THE JEWS, AND San Fransisco :y

This could boost Hillary's campaign

Slava Rusiji!

make it quick please.

THE TIME HAS COME. FINALLY.
A WHOLE WORLD TO LIBERATE A NEW RACES TO PURGE

Glory to the USA!
We're gonna kick your asses pretty fucking hard.

Good luck Ivan, hope you succeed in uncucking Europe. Sorry if we fight against you for a little while, we've still got a couple months of Obama left and maybe at least four years of Clinton if we're unlucky. Do what you have to do.

If Trump wins though expect far less resistance and if you wouldn't mind please don't consume Poland and Hungary. I kinda like those guys.

Hey it's this thread again. Fuck off happening fags.

>Any other sources?
ria.ru/defense_safety/20160818/1474725307.html
gazeta.ru/army/news/9013859.shtml

That's major russian news sites. And shitload small ones, I lazy to google.

This is getting absurd, any thinking citizen of a NATO country or Russia doesn't want war. Only the globalist cabal wants this. May God stop them.

"As a nation of free men we will live forever or die by suicide.”

This is it, this is the end.

is it go time?

Follow these steps:
1. Copy url from OP-post
2. Paste it in adress field of your browser.
3. See da proofs
4. Surrender

kek wills it

why would russia attack nato out of nowhere

that would be retarded to do

so nothing is going to happen fags

t. toothpaste

get back to Jerry Springer kicking asses or what have you, there's your glory holes and shit

hehe bet you're from Fag Sisco too?

easy big fella, give it a few days to steep

Well, the message is about "revenge" and "wrath of the people". I guess it's in case of defence, not attack.

I want you to liberate the west and open the eyes of the brainwashed masses.
Godspeed

but still nato isnt gonna attack to

maybe russia will use a pretext that nato attacked|? who knows

>That message was recorded on russian, german and english languages.
>German
Fucking why?

>white people with low birth rates will kill each other again while shitskins breed like rats
WHY THE FUCK IS THIS ALLOWED?!

please Russia, don't go full (pre WWII-)Germany

The west would probably rather that Ukraine start things, giving them the excuse to bring NATO in. I don't think Putin would try to start this himself, he's the underdog and needs to seem as justified as possible, but he doesn't have the influence in Ukraine to start something by proxy.

Don't improve their economy and standing in the world?

Allow me on behalf of all leafs to be the first to welcome our Russian liberators. Free me from the evil American globalist regime!

Russia uncucking Ukraine? Kek
That's like France uncucking Germany

Nothing is Happening

NATO Soldiers! You cheat! You are not peacemakers! Lay down your arms! You are fighting on foreign soil. His treacherous attack you disturb the peace of the country. You overtake the just retribution and anger of the people who have not suffered defeat in any war. Drop your weapons, stop being puppets in the hands of your leaders! " - He called for a recorded woman's voice, which was broadcast over loudspeakers in the direction of the imaginary enemy.

>recorded woman's voice

Because NATO countries are all cucks that take orders from women.

Isn't demoralizing the enemy via recorded messages a common strategy in war?

It's a drill where they use that strategy, I'm not impressed.

>russia
>industrializing through free enterprise like interwar germany
>ever
kek

>"NATO soldiers! You are cheated! You are not peacemakers! Put down your arms! You're fighting on foreign soil.By your treacherous attack you disturb the peace of the country. You will be overtaken by revenge and wraith of the people who wasn't defeated in any war. Drop your weapons, stop being puppets in the hands of your leaders!"
>which was broadcast over loudspeakers in the direction of the imaginary enemy

Psyops are cool and all but this must have had a cringe feel to it.

but do digits confirm?

Please make Russia go to war and please let the Europe countries call major drafts to go to war. It's all I ask.

What is Putin's motive in mobilizing 3 months before the US election? How do we spin this to help Trump?

>overtaken by the revenge and wrath of the people who wasn't defeated in any war.

Topkek niggers. I mean I don't support NATO but is your army really this delusional?

no, chimping out and attacking everything in their surroundings

They're always preparing, as are we. Literally a non-happening.

Well, enjoy your cultural enrichment then.

yes

>WHY THE FUCK IS THIS ALLOWED?!
Stfu loser. WW3 will directly uncuck white men and cause them to purge the shitskins.

so much for peace ukraine so much,

because they are part of Nato?

Who gives a shit

very naive outlook into the future.

And Germans are notoriously shit at English.

>Please make Russia go to war and please let the Europe countries call major drafts to go to war

oh i see what you're doing, because belgium is a non-country you think you'd avoid the draft. very sly

why do you want war america
we din do nuffin
putin sells you oil for no price
what else do you want

t. Retarded amerifat

Ironically Hillary is the reason this is all happening

Nobody understands. The best white men have been killing each other in catastrophic numbers for the past 150 years over stupid shit, even longer in Europe.

Shitskins are going to keep outbreeding us and the only decent men left on the planet will be the beta males that stayed at home when shit hits the fan.

Same, I grew up in the early 80s, watched Red Dawn religiously, I'd like nothing more than to fire thirty slugs into a Ruskie

I don't want more communism in Canada than we already have to suffer.

It's obviously a defense drill

Yesssss yesssssssssss

Putin please make anime real

Blame the instability on Obama.

Just end it all

Why do you guys want war so bad, you realize that if this escalates we are all gonna die right?

Please Russia, REMOVE KEBAB PLZ

Well I'm not really against of in favour of Russia. I'm more just pro war.. like in a fresh start. Live or die in war doesn't really matter, I just believe that this part of the world needs a reboot, population control and such.

who cares

the world is already a nigger place, so better die with a bang amiright?,

personally i want war so bad so that americans die

But in the collective mind Trump is the cause of all troubles

>NATO forces

What the fuck are they even fighting for?

"Muh ebil Russia"?

The reason why I don't buy these russian millitary happening threads is simple.
When Crimea happened it happened so fast no one realised - just instantly green men. helicopters and tanks were deployed before a happening thread existed.
If it were to occur ever again or something far larger we wouldn't notice until MSM was already penning articles. As such I don't buy this

This is correct dutchbro

>You're fighting on foreign soil.
rich from russia :^)

My only guess as of now is selling Russia as a fascist and intolerant country.

However the collective mind is by far not yet prepared, seeing for example the massive rise in right wing tendencies do to the muslim invasion.

WW3 will be fought in different proxy wars, if that is not already happening.

I've heard it'll happen in African soil.

>we are all gonna die

A man can dream... a man can dream.

We are having drills all the time though.

>russia chimps out
>declares war against NATO nations
>most NATO nations are European
>native Europeans die for bugger all
>Africans and Arabs have to be imported because the lack of people
>they ruin all those countries
>Europe ends up like Somalia

the eternal leaf strikes back, retarded as always

Ah a based Dutchman, just how I like my Northern brothers to be.
When will we create the Greater Netherlands?

God speed Russia, kebab removal will be easy considering its all over Europe

>NATO chimps out
>Declares war against Russia

FTFY

And the burgers have drills in which they kill and detain their own countrymen and send them to FEMA camps.

So what.

Military drills are always like that. For example we fight the americans all the time in simulated drills, which doesnt mean there are plans to do so in real life.

Fictional invasions and infiltrations take place all the time every day

(((Of course! Yet another costly war will only do good!)))

Neither NATO nor Russia will declare a war.

>more native, white europeans will die for nothing as they are outbred by shitskins at home
War between whites isn't going to solve anything, but I guess an extinction event doesn't sound too bad from the safe distance of your frozen, leafy shithole.

More like:
>american proxy hohols chimp out
>Russia intervenes
>America declares war on "axis of evil 2.0"
>Iskander liberates washington

Time will prove me right.

It'd be a mid ww2 scenario - Russia could never move its land force across the Ocean to Britain and would lose air superiority while forces rebuild and wait.
Russia's armoured divisions and army surpasses all european ones but it doesn't have the naval or aviation capability to take Britain.
*Note unlike ww2 I'm not saying the UK alone could defeat Russia with its navy and air force

hopefully soon with geert,

and btw that photo is really close near the crimean border,

>t. ahmed

Probably not

But I can understand why Russia is acting the way it does, they're scared shitless by NATO trying to enlarge it's sphere of influence.

Haven't you been doing this shit since 1945? Big fucking deal wow.

Besides, Russia has nothing to gain from a war with yurop, it's just that they don't have anything else to do with their army rather than to run countless drills to then have a report to send to higher-ups

What's wrong with chimping out inside of your own country? Would you justify Russia "intervening" in US because of BLM or some bullshit like that?

When we have defensive drill mostly composing conscripts its a huge problem but offensive drills done by russia are just normal training m80

>You will be overtaken by revenge and wraith of the people who wasn't defeated in any war
This is what Russians actually believe in

I hope Brussels get Nuked in the first salvo.

Death to the EU!

>Ukraine are retarded enough to start a war with Russia over Crimea

I don't know whose worse, the oligarchs for obviously not caring about their fellow Ukrainians (if they're even Ukrainian themselves) or the soldiers getting the orders not telling them to fuck off over the radio for receiving such an outrageous request.

How the fuck would they even take it.

Bridges are easily blown, defenses are dug in and the army is depleted as fuck and they have little to no landing craft.

This.

>defeated beta male

>>>>Ukraine are retarded enough to start a war with Russia over Crimea

Haha, sure "ukraine is" , same as georgia declared war on Russia amirite, the fools

doesn't matter who declares war on who, the fact is that good men will die unnecessarily.

Geert will do good if he gets elected.
Yet we need someone like him on our side and I'm afraid that won't happen in my time cause of the Walloons, Brussels, tons of migrants and most importantly blue pilled Flemings

no why do YOU want war we dindu nuffin