All confirmed leaders of Civ 6 so far

Are you looking forward to this game? In unrelated news, they removed the Mongols because they felt they committed too many rapes and murders during their time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E4vlAsnvinA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WERE IS HITLER YOU KEKS.

>Boipucci Cleopatra

I'm conflicted on how I feel about this.

>>>/hist/
4 boards more relevant than a board for discussing politics

ban the game if they wont put hitler in it

>muh survivors still viving
who cares, he was a leader, put him in, just dont worry about the game if it upsets you

>discussing politics
>politically incorrect
>political

im on the fence too, but it is politically related, barely

>"One of the things we raised with the art department was how in Civ 5, almost everyone had like this really statuesque and unbelievably attractive model even though in reality, historical leaders were of course just normal people like you and me. So one of things we wanted to do was make them look more grounded and relatable, and I think they did a really amazing job kind of conveying that."

>"Well we had a really long talk about [the Mongols] and whether we should include them in this installment of the series. Eventually we started asking ourselves if it was just time to move in different direction completely and if maybe we could find a less 'controversial' alternative. The Mongols were known for committing mass rape and murder and just kind of being jerks {laughs}, and how would people feel if we included someone like Hitler in the game? We still wanted to have a nomadic horse people from the steppe though, and eventually someone suggested the Scythians led by Queen Tomarys, who most people never even heard about. I remember we were doing our research on her and Steven literally asked me "How have I never heard of this woman?" So yes, that really fit into the vision we wanted to have of showing off lesser known but still larger-than-life personalities. It was like the stars aligned, basically. Of course Genghis Khan can still show up as a great general, but I'll probably delete him if I ever get him." {laughs}

Wtf? Why are they so fucking cartooney and terrible looking? Why is China's emperor a manlet while Tojo is like 6'1? Fuck this I'm playing civ 5 instead

kek

>historical leaders whose legacies have survived millenia are just normal people like you and me

2marx4me

Just trash it all. Civ ended with BNW.

Of course the Scythians were benevolent, peace loving people.

You mean BTS

Catherine is a legit choice for Russia.
The rest is forced.
I find it amusing how they push Boudica even though the only thing she achieved was getting her people slaughtered by the Romans.

LMAO

In complete fairness, Boudicca is the only Celtic leader regular people remember.

Those fucking childish graphics are driving me fucking crazy.

They've made Roosevelt less fat I see

The producer is my cousin. Yes she is an sjw, yes she married into the family, no her husband is not a numale but a trump supporter.

>they removed the Mongols because they felt they committed too many rapes and murders during their time

You dumb nigger that was bait by Sup Forums there was no article sourcing that. You fucks will believe anything.

it's a GAME

There's vercingentorix but he was Gaul

Sims 4 effect.

Faaaaaaaaake

Good thing they got the best one we've ever had

Hope they don't find out he was a white supremacist who started to import europeans to improve the country

The reason they're reusing Pedro II and giving everyone else new leaders is that Pedro II is the only competent person in the entire history of Brazil.

In Civ IV Celts had Brennus IIRC who was a better choice singe the guy sacked Rome.
And I actually remember being taught about him in high school while nobody gave a shit about Boudica.
It's probably different in the West thanks to shitty SJW education.

That's the euro version actually, USA one is still fat

They removed Rome?

It's true actually.

>pic unrelated, Meme magic leaking into reality

Who's Hojo and why does he wear the triforce?

Pirate it, or just stick with IV or V.

Queen of sicily for "Italia"

Vargas was good too, but too controversial (shipped jews to nazi germany for stirring shit here)

Why the fuck is Hojo Tokimune the leader of Japan?! He only ruled for 16 years back in fucking 1268.

The only major thing that happened during his reign was the invasion of the Mongols but he didn't even participate in the fuckin battles! He didn't even coordinate the defensive war efforts.

Why the FUCK is he leading Japan?! If anything it should have been Tokugawa Ieyasu whose reign started the Shogunate which resulted in 200 years of peace in Japan.

Who the fuck did they hire to do their history research?!!

These are just the ones confirmed so far. There will be more. No way they can cut Rome.

Supposedly still in the game, they just haven't officially announced all of the Civs yet. Wikia says that Trajan will be the leader instead of Ceasar, but there's no sauce for any of this shit

All the civs and leaders got leaked already

why do we need a new thread every time a new strong independent character in this faggy game is announced?

They're picking leaders this time around because of their interesting personalities and backstories, not because they were great or long lived rulers.

Basically its so they can get around the little "history has almost no examples of significant female leaders" issue. Because that's "problematic" I'm sure.

>Who the fuck did they hire to do their history research?!!
Civ is not a game based on actual history, you realize?

Hojo ruled a United Japan. There was a Takeda but Japan was divided.

This!

gameplay looks "interesting", not sure if good or bad.

artstyle looks all over the place

implementing as much female leaders as possible, even when they archived bugger all in their carrier for diversity reason is pretty shitty

Wasn't Brennus a goth?

What is this image supposed to show?

What's with Pedro II again? He was the lamest leader in Civ V (Literal Special Ability: Use Jungle to Make Bongos) and he's being brought back?

Cleopatra leader of Egypt is Greek
Catherine de Medici leader of France is Italian
Victoria leader of England is German
Theodore Roosvelt leader of the USA is Dutch

>Hojo Tokimune
For fucks sake, just give me Nobunaga for once

CIV is for fucking casuals, play a game like Crusdaer Kings 2, Europa Universalis 4, Victoria 2, Hearts of Iron 4 if you actually want to be challenged.

No way man, you're in the wrong era. He sacked Rome in 391 B.C. Germanics became a thing in Europe like 800 years later.
Brennus was a Celt.

fuck you pol

He's already in Civ 5

Well Hojo was fucking ruthless, he better have a war personality.

Japan has been united multiple times, before the Tokugawa Shogunate which held power for 300 years the Ashikaga shogunate held power for over 200.

They choose literally one of the shortest, weakest periods of "peaceful rule"

It's not fucking true retard, give me a source then. It's bait by Sup Forums, you chucklefucks will jump at the first thing to hate on feminists but at least make sure there's a reason to get butthurt about it.

You figure with the technology they could give you multiple choices per nation to chose as the leader. Looks like we will wait till the mods make better selection, like Jefferson Davis.

>Scythians
The Scythians were a large group of Iranian or Turkic Eurasian nomads.
>Turks
Where do I sign up for the pre-order?

You forgot Germany's leader Fredrick Barbarossa

>Catherine de Medici
Not gon' lie. I want to stick my baguette in her.

why the fuck are you using opera

Why the fuck isn't Cleopatra black? I'm black and can trace my ancestry to her

suuuree

Because I am, It's REDPilled, Unlike subhuman web browsers like Mozilla, Bunch of furries

And google forcing multiculturalism everywhere,

Also, Since im not a Macfag, No Safari for me.

>less than 10% of prominent leaders throughout history were women
>half of the leaders in this game have to be women
dropped, I'm fine with civ 4/civ5 dlc and mods for the next 2 years nty firaxis

Femenism 1 - 0 Civilization

Ekatirana the Greate, leader of russian empire, is german

where my nigga Gandhi at

Since when was Scythia a fucking empire? Or a nation for that matter...

He's nuking his popcorn bag right now.

It's been proven fake you goddamn retards. The only "source" leads to a fucking reddit thread.

You dumb fucking bastards.

>Are you looking forward to this game?
No, they look like cartoony shit. The game looks like it was made for tablets and phones. Plus I have a game impotence and none of the games attract me anymore.

>always Elizabeth or Victoria
Where the fuck are the George's?

You do realize that Pedro basically defined the competitive meta due to auto winning in mid-renaissance, right?

>One of the things we raised with the art department was how in Civ 5, almost everyone had like this really statuesque and unbelievably attractive model
Can't wait for my boy Peter with his fucked up proportions.

Cleopatra ended Egypt.
There are many French leader much better than Catherine de Medicis. Even if they wanted to get rid of Napoleon, they could have picked Charles de Gaulle, Charles Martel, François 1er, Louis XIV, Clovis, Charlemagne...

>Scythians led by Queen Tomarys

>There are many French leader much better than Catherine de Medicis. Even if they wanted to get rid of Napoleon, they could have picked Charles de Gaulle, Charles Martel, François 1er, Louis XIV, Clovis, Charlemagne...
You should check your white male privilege.

Where the fuck are the Ælfrēd's and Henry's?

But they did make her black. She's just a tranny too now.

Cleopatra was Greek m8

Every time.

Vivaldi is the true patrician choice.

>fat ugly purple-haired SJW developer makes all the women """realistic""" because she's subconsciously trying to lower people's standards and act like most people are as ugly as she is in order to make herself feel better

Why is Sup Forums always right?

Why are they depicting Teddy as some sort of fat slothful person? He was anything but fat or slothful. It also looks like a fucking mobile game. PASS.

It's like they got him confused with Taft.

Although in OP's close-up, he looks like Jesse Ventura.

>Victoria leader of England is German

Oh boy somebody needs to look up our history

>Victoria leader of England is German
She was, though

your Picture is not up to date, m8

Calm down you fat weeb shit. Imagine being Indian and having Gandhi in every single Civ game.

>opera
>windows 10
>blocking ads on Sup Forums
>omegle
>not using legacy captcha
>image shows literally nothing
>just saying it's true without giving a link

Fucking triggered / 10

I think he's going for the "WE WUZ GERMANICS" argument. Even though the majority of english genetic admixture is still celtic

>Mongols the most civilized people in the region replaced

>The fucking psychotic montezuma stays

We best not get nerfed out of the game.

We also best not get that weird queen nobody remembers or liked.

D. João II the Perfect should be our guy.

What's your problem with Opera, you niggers?

Maria is a more appropriate choice

>anglos were literally ruled by a german woman and now the government is funding anti-aryan propaganda

Just like pottery

He had a great war soundtrack though, I stayed in perpetual war just to listen to it.

Why, though? She never did anything besides going crazy, and had to flee to Brazil.

D. João II said "fuck you" to Spain, turn Portugal from misery to glory by funding the discoveries and colonizing Africa to get their gold and slaves, claimed the whole fucking Atlantic Ocean - and made the Spaniards sign it. And they fucking did it.

Dude was a God.

youtube.com/watch?v=E4vlAsnvinA

He's definitely a Bond villain.

Catherine de Medicis for France I'm fucking triggered each time I see that shit.

I fucking love how they turned a fucking Bossa Nova song into a Naval song.

The one they used for Portugal was also pretty great, which is weird, considering we never contributed much to music.

>they removed the Mongols because they felt they committed too many rapes and murders during their time.
No russians either huh?
Anyway what the fuck is sythia