Saitama vs. World Breaker Hulk

Saitama vs. World Breaker Hulk

>Based on current knowledge regarding the power of both heroes

Who wins?

Don't be a fucking retard

It's Sup Forums, how can he be anything but?

Have to have an answer, faggots. Been having this debate for too long.

mods

You know it's Saitama man, you didn't need this thread to tell you that.

Saitama it is his power to always be stronger. But he is also written in a way to lampshade these very threads.

opm wins

Saitama.
>What if it's 50 World Breaker Hulks against him
Saitama.
>What if it's 500 World Breaker Hulks, 500 IG Thanos' and 500 Superman Primes
Still going to be Saitama, his power is literally winning.

they are from diferent universes

also saitama is not a character made for VS threads stop dragging him into your faggotry

WBH can obliterate worlds, Saitama hasn't displayed power like that yet. How can you make an accurate assessment of the match-up if you don't know the limits?

Fuck you.

OPM. It's always OPM because that's the punchline of the fucking manga that he beats everything. These powerlevel threads are fucking cancerous enough already with people sperging out over what fictional character can beat another but you managed to make it even worse with this. Congratulations how does it feel knowing that some random person on this site posted in your thread to tell you this I bet you were just bating for something like this jesus christ this place just gets worse and worse every month and I cant stop coming back to this place. its; like this place has gone in decline and no one is doing anything to stop it whuy why god damn ti i fucking hate this site now

There's no debate, Saitama is a character made to literally beat anyone with no contest. Hulk has trouble with the resident Superman stand-in who is far from the strongest being ever.

That's nice

Are people who have serious business power level arguements involving Saitama literally fucked in the head? One Slap Chap exists to make fun of power level shit, it's like a cartoon based on that on MS Paint Powerman comic. Saitama always wins, no matter what. That's it.

>you don't know the limits?
Saitama's limit is to always punch just enough to give a spectacular finisher

Cause he killed an alien already whos power was on level with WBH.

Saitama vs. Saitama who wins? How does it go down?

>WBH can obliterate worlds, Saitama hasn't displayed power like that yet. How can you make an accurate assessment of the match-up if you don't know the limits?

Think of it like Superman Thought Robot. He ALWAYS wins. You're applying logic where there is none to be had. This is like asking if Barry Allen is faster than the Road Runner.

Saitama wins, because Saitama realizes that now that there's TWO Saitamas, they can get all their errands done twice as fast, and still make it in time for that sale on sushi.

Squirrel Girl vs. Saitam, who wins?

Keep in mind, this fight happens entirely out-of-panel

I'm so tired of people matching Saitama up to people. His power is literally he always wins.

To be fair, it looks like everyone but OP thinks that Saitama wins and OP chugs cum.

I do love a good cum chug.

Is it an issue of Hulk or OPM? This is very important.

the hulk is a fucking stupid concept. I don't like hulk comics so One Punch Man wins

If Barry Allen is just racing against Road Runner? Probably. If Barry Allen is attempting to catch Road Runner? Doubtful. Would Barry Allen racing against the Road Runner also mean that he is attempting to catch the Road Runner? Since he technically have to catch up to the Road Runner in order to win the race.

Popeye.

The official assessment of Saitama's power is that if he punched hard enough he would obliterate half of the universe. The surviving half would is everything behind him.

The consensus in this thread is saitama. Also why do you ask this question then take the side of the hulk. Clearly you think the hulk would win so why even post it?
>get more creative with your cancer fag

Saitama wins because his power is literally "Fuck you, I win"
IF the next season of OPM shows him having a weakness or even struggling to beat someone that can be measured up against Hulk, then we can have a proper talk about it, but until then, Saitama vs anything and anyone is always OPM wins.

Saitama vs Supes = Saitama
Saitama vs Goku = Saitama
Saitama vs The Universe = Saitama

The real question is who will win the 2016 U.S. selection?

I'm pretty sure its going to be Trump.

You are correct.

Could Powerman beat Saitama?

Saitama's power is literally >lol 1PUNCH

I go with him

"The most powerful man in fiction"

I think it's Saitama too. I just wanted to rustle up this board and, by the looks of it, I was successful.

Thanks everyone for participating.

All of those terrible "Saitama vs whoever" drawings were the worst part of One Punch Man's airing. At least Jason Kang's drawings are interesting on a technical level.

That was from the webcomic? Or somebody's opinion ( are scientific knowledge )?

>rustle up this board
>with everyone agreeing your a faggot
Great job, I'm really rustled over here

What if he went up against a comic book character who's power was to overpower your power via reality warp a la sentry . Could rogue drain saitiama?

>those last 5 panels
Is this Flex Mentallo?

Webcomic reader here, he doesn't. But he comes close to having a good, fun fight

Since i'm guessing the OPM shitposts we've had lately are because of toonami airing it, i must ask: did the dub the intro?

>(you)'s the thread

I love how we are all literally comic cartoon nerds who obviously enjoy fictional literature and some people here talk shit when you want to discuss diffrent aspects or scenarios

quote from the creator

I got the impression that he had a 'this ant is slightly more tricksy than other ants' fight

And then he casually broke Fubuki's heart by explaining their relationship to her sister

did Grade A Under A make this?

No it wasn't you fuck, that's a rumor going around since last year. It's interchanged with "half the power of the big bang" when they're feeling especially dumb
I thought it was more about the verbal smackdown than the body blows
Also that happy saitama face when he realizes that Garou hasn't been killed by the first punch

If you want to have a "vs Saitama" thread you should go with someone more like him, like Freakazoid, The Mask, Buggs Bunny, ect. And it wouldn't really be "who would win in a fight" but rather "who would annoy the other the most".

He somewhat enjoys his fight with Garou but he still schooled him without even trying.

The latter part is entirely correct though. She probably wont recover from that anytime soon.

>I'm flush with (you)s

Hard call on Rogue, doubt she could drain him fast enough before getting rocked in the mouth and nothing could hold him down long enough for her to drain his strength.

Also, Saitama's power can't really be overpowered, his punch always does the job and that's the way he was written. Sentry makes himself more powerful but from what we've seen, there is never anything powerful enough to stand against the punch.

>WBH can obliterate worlds, Saitama hasn't displayed power like that yet.
Yeah uhuh sure.

Still Saitama.

Do you understand how many push-ups he did?

what do you not get about ONE PUNCH man

and Saitama has his punch

The entire gimmick behind one punch man is he wins with one punch. That's the joke. It's the same thing with Squirrel girl, they win because it's funny.

>what's this anime about?
>he beats everyone in one punch
>and?
>ONE PUNCH XD

But, like, what if it's One as in the author
So he's just Punch Man
Or, more accurately, Caped Baldy

Sometimes it's an elbow to the groin

It's speculated that he'll reach the top of the S rank, and get a real hero name
S rank 1 - Punch Man

No one can ever tell. Saitama wakes up in a crater with the impression that he just had a really satisfying fight and no other memory of the preceding day. Him and Genos then Dude, Where's My Car their way through the aftermath trying to piece together who the girl he was fighting was and what exactly happened.

They never find her.

.........anyways

I'm moderately embarrassed that I didn't check for a source on it.

Still, underestimating Saitama misses the point of the series.

Underestimating saitama is literally the plot of every one of his fights
Like, every one

>Saitama vs. ____ thread

The plot of his first few were "wins in one punch"
Then there was "when will Saitama show up?" vs the Sea King
And there's been "this isn't even my final form" against Garo

Is this b8?
World Breaker Hulk pounds him around for a dozen issues giving a brutal beating, show how clearly absurdly strong he is.
Then Saitama pops him out OHKO in a gag panel a pager later. That's how his fights work.

Boros vs Doomsday when?

You can't get hulks or gokus or jesus to beat saitama.

You can however, get Pucca to beat him. I bet Hong Kong Phoey could also beat him.

So you haven't watched it and have no idea what it's about? Okay.

The real question is: how much will Genos job today?

Rogue

Yeah there's maybe 2 characters in marvel I can imagine might stand a chance

>Deadpool
it would basicly be a character who's joke is can kill anything in one punch vs a character who's joke is no matter how much someone will try to kill him, you cannot make him shut up.

>Franklin Richards

the little shit has rewritten the marvel universe on multiple occasions and can easily rewrite history so saitama only did 99 push ups, 99 squats, and 99 sit ups, etc.

>le epic bald punhc man XDD.D

Anime is pathetic.

Daily reminder that Yog-Sothoth is the most powerful character in fiction, and power-level threads are obsolete because of this.

>Yog-Sothoth is itself all of the spacetime continuum and is omnipresent
>Being the Outer God of time and space, Yog-Sothoth has control over all of space and time
>He is considered to be absolutely boundless
>Yog-Sothoth sees all, knows all, and is all
>Every being that possesses intelligence is considered a mere facet of Yog-Sothoth, from a mere human to the most complex Outer God
>Yog-Sothoth is coterminous with all time and space yet is supposedly locked outside of the universe we inhabit
>Nothing can exist without Yog-Sothoth

So. General consensus is that we only debate Saitama vs characters who are badass only when it's funny, huh?

How about Saitama vs., uh, Carnation Cake.

>what this comic about
>he gets stronger the madder he gets
>is that it?
>HULK SMASH

Why does Yog-Sothoth look like the flying spaghetti monster?

I hate you the most

To represent that GOD ISN'T REAL *tips fedora*

The cake takes it.
Saitama cant afford it.

So was your father when he stooped to fucking your whore of a mother

Hey Pucca. Say, I just saw Garu get punched to the moon by this bald guy in a cape...

Depends. Is Hulk faster than a mosquito?

Batman

he knows karate

Pretty sure they're just talking shit because OP was an uninformed sackmonkey for not getting the basic premise of OPM. He already said he was baiting and knows Saitama would win.

>saving thumbnails

goku

Depends, what's funnier.

WB confirmed that both Road Runner and Speedy Gonzales are faster though.

>WB
>respecting DC
C'mon now.

Draw or a real battle for Saitama.
Saitama vs Superman - Superman

The real question is Powerman vs Saitama. Who wins when both their powers are winning?

could you poison Saitama? My gut says he could take any poison you'd give him but I don't think we've seen him take that kind of stuff on the chin

He'll be sick for a bit and realize it's the perfect opportunity to skip work.

But then he'll further realize he doesn't actually have anything better to do so he'll stop being sick.

Stfu.

You're just made Anime finally has a squirrel girl counterpart, and you fags can't just go "LOL, SQUIRREL GIRL WINS BCZ SHES SQUIRREL GIRL XD"

Best answer ITT

Genos a cute.

If you were somehow able to get him into space with no way back to earth he'd suffocate. He couldn't breathe and held his nose when Boros knocked him into the moon.

depends on which arrangement were made between both companies
you fucking delusional faggot