Trump hands out aid supplies to flood victims in Louisiana

His most ridiculous publicity stunt yet

youtube.com/watch?v=O6qYuUGK77o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r4KOqxYaMEA
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-louisiana-flooding-20160819-snap-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a good dude. Where is Hillary?

symbolic gesture. he cares enough to actually go there and show he cares.

where's hillary? home sick again?

What a hero, Hillary is probably hiding under her bed

BASED

yeah, what a complete piece of shit. going around giving out food to people who just got devastated by a massive flood. I bet some of them even appreciated his kindness.

disgusting!

Hillary Clinton here

I just got off the phone with Governor John Bel Edwards in Louisiana.

The flooding there is bigger than anyone expected—more than 40,000 homes have been damaged and more than 100,000 people have been affected.

My heart breaks for Louisiana, and right now, the relief effort can’t afford any distractions. The very best way this team can help is to make sure Louisianans have the resources they need.

Sorry man, I thought it was kind of ridiculous.

He basically just stood in the line for a couple seconds and passed a few packages along the line in a photo-op. Meanwhile he's got tons of security guards standing around doing nothing.

The whole scenario was just ridiculous to me

Go o u t s i d e. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a r a c i s t. A traitor. Most people are rational and goodhearted, and they know a man like that has no business in the highest office. To say nothing of the marginalized and persecuted minorities who will flock to support to the w o m a n who promises them a brighter future. Go to your neighbor and tell them you support Trump. Then watch as they slam the door in your face.

I'm s e r i o u s. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends and your co-workers.

You will be an outcast in days while d e m o c r a t i c views are accepted as the norm.

Dem's didn't seem to have any problem with Hillaryand Bernie hanging out in Flint for a while. Funny huh?

How is that more ridiculous than playing golf?

>uh uh uh uh uh i dont have time to talk about the floods, i am playing golf with ol bill! okie dokie!

Write something in Serbian..

I'll wait

A true American hero.

It's just pandering man. I'm sure he cares, but this was just milking it for all it was worth

It doesn't Matter if it's 3 am when you call Hilary she will be there.
O wait never mind

wtf I hate charity now

Part of it is his acknowledgement of their hardship rather than actual help. Yes its a photo-op but its the difference between just a tweet and 30 seconds of solidarity compared to actually traveling to the area and meeting with the displaced persons.

One of them takes no effort, the other took hours of time to travel to the location. The physical difference is zilch, but there is an emotional difference.

Well hopefully he comes down next time California has a wildfire

Of course those rarely get national news, so I doubt it

That's your opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=r4KOqxYaMEA

Damn that's a solid Hillary

>Essentially tells media to fuck off "I'm only here to help."
Genuinely cares or 44D Backgammon, choose one.

>I'm Hillary Clinton, and this is why I won't help out

Fuck You Guys!
Hillary needs at least 19 hours of sleep every day in an oxygen rich environment, she wear adult diapers, she gets a mid-afternoon blood-transfusion, she's on a cocktail of statin meds, blood thinners, STD medications, vitamin supplements...She does this every fucking day just so she can crawl up on a stage and lean against a goddamn stool to give a 5 minute speech.
She does this all for you faggot voters. Show some goddamn respect!

>security guards
You mean the guys in green uniforms?
Those weren't security guards for Trump, they were with the Air National Guard, which organized the administration of supplies. They were there to make sure people didn't steal supplies and sell them for a profit.

Well of them tree hugging faggots did some control burns they wouldn't have this problem?
I bet they saved a moth or a rare field mouse tho.

Trump moves quicker than the officials, lel.

this was supposed to be in response to Sorry

Oy vey! I'm with her

Donut Dump in stupid publicity stunt scandal. Many such cases!

Scott Adams wrote this one up, check it out.

Trump is going to do a complete 360° and become a more sensible candidate from now on to appeal to undecided voters.

Lying down she had a long day. Give her a break.

California is fucking huuuuuuuuuge mate. You'll never solve it with controlled burns. We only really have two seasons here, summer, and fire season.

Not all Californians are Berkeley hippies. Believe it or not, most of the state is conservative. We voted down gay marriage here. It's just that San Francisco and LA dominate the electoral map. They write the laws to pull resources in from the rest of us. It's like a giant funnel from the rest of the state into the megacities

Also I should mention that unlike some backwater deep south state, California actually has natural beauty worth protecting. Also the most fertile soil in the world, and unique ecosystems that exist nowhere else on the planet

Obviously we care a little more about the environment

I thought he hated wellfare? WTF?!
Fucking hypocrite.

Busy man with lots of important shit to do. Takes time out of his schedule to volunteer and help people with n need. Somehow a bad thing.

fuck California and all you gay commie liberal yuppie Californians. your accents are second worst behind Canada, you flood your cities with illegals and you suck up resources from surrounding areas because fuck it. goddamnit when will that special earthquake come and bring us back to a 49 star flag

MEANWHILE
OBAMA IN LAO TAKING A VACATION
ENJOYING THOSE FOREIGN GOLF COURSES

Hello ctr...still cant say anything nice about hillary huh? and now trump does something nice and you still suck hillarys limp dick.

what happens after the election? you got a job lined up?

>a Californian tries to project his "superiority"
Color me fucking surprised.
Oregon and Washington also have those things, but they don't catch on fire every 5 minutes.

m8 California is literally the best place on earth. Green rolling hills, blue mountains, sparkly ocean water, the smell of seaweed and salt on a sandy beach.

I'm white, my family has lived here for over 100 years. This is a place worth defending. It's only recently that we've been overrun

Hoosier fag here... Pence literally looks like Trumps bitch boy in this video. But thats good, at least we are getting him the fuck out of Indiana.

Whereas Obama is golfing, and, Hillary is changing her colostomy bag while pandering to her globalist master.
Fuck off shill
Saged

I bet he's only handing out food to WHITE PEOPLE!

>360°

It's not hard when officials never move at all.

>President Obama is on vacation
>Hillary is nowhere to be seen
>Trump goes to hand out supplies, doesn`t want publicity
>"HIS MOST REDICULOUS PUBLICITY STUNT YET HE JUST WANTS ATTENTION STUPID DRUMPF"
Is this a you rage you lose thread?

What do you expect mang? After giving his speech in WI, the same people saying he never had a message for black people (CNN / leftwingers) then started saying "Pshh, well if he really cared he'd be in north Milwaukee instead of a few cities over".

Now he's in the thick of the shit in LA and it's "Oh he's just doing it for the photo op". What else does he need to do while Hillary does nothing? Take a straw and start sipping up some floodwater for the next few days? Just no pleasing some people.

When celebrities and politicians visit a disaster site it gives people hope. It reminds them that the rest of the world didn't forget about them. This is never a bad thing.

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-louisiana-flooding-20160819-snap-story.html

>Louisiana flood victims praise Donald Trump for visiting damaged areas

>Terry Phinney was not always a fan of Donald Trump’s, but when the Republican presidential candidate arrived at his Baptist church to meet flood victims Friday, Phinney was impressed.

>“It was a good little boost for folks who are tired,” said Phinney, 42, a church maintenance supervisor whose father’s home flooded.

>Pam West, 63, came to see Trump at the church after her nearby home flooded. Her Grand Marquis is packed with salvaged clothes and jewelry while she and her husband stay with a cousin. The couple had to be rescued by boat. They never had been impacted by flooding before and have no flood insurance.

>She called Trump’s visit “awesome. … Our own dear president is too busy at Martha’s Vineyard to visit us,” West said as she picked up a box of donated toiletries from a Samaritan’s Purse truck parked outside. “I’m hoping a lot of people who were going to vote for Hillary will see he came and vote for him. He’s our only hope.”

>Trump goes to hand out supplies, doesn`t want publicity

KEK

Where was Hillary she still on her 3 day break?

You can tell this is a CTR shill b/c they put a space between "hoosier" and "fag". Lurk moar.

>'I regret some of the things I've said'
>THIS JUST IN TRUMP APOLOGIZES FOR EVERYTHING FOREVER WE WON GUIZ

>President should take time out to hand out supplies because that can't be done by literally any untrained idiot.

Personally i'd be more pissed off if the President did do this shit, the president has better things to do.

Maybe if he didn't wear that stupid fucking hat while pandering for votes people wouldn't think he's disingenuous. This is pandering and everyone can fucking see it. Trump is a piece of shit. A leopard can't change his spots. And an asshole doesn't stop being an asshole just because he gives people food in water so that he can look like he's not an asshole.

ahh man I remember when Hitler helped build the first highway. Totally because he is such a nice guy and not posing for photos

California here

Wildfires pretty much never affect the general population

desu I think he's just under the squeeze of the polling data.
He's in full try hard mode, he's gotta win and do whatever it takes to do it.

>trump will never slap you on the arm adoringly and call you a big strong guy.

Why even live?

Obama hasn't even recognized this shit
Bush did more for Katrina than Obama has done here
It's fucking pathetic and any kind of defense towards it is even worse

>CTR trolling

Topkek. Trump's rising and Hilldog is failing, time to get over it.

>security
>doing nothing
They're watching so some liberal doesn't attempt to kill him, we all know how violent they are.

Buying votes isn't illegal in America?

And yet she is still a better candidate than Trump. How fucking stupid are Cuntservatives? You could have literally nominated anyone else but him and won. You deserve to lose you fucking morons.

>Criticizing a man who actually acts for his country

>Building infrastructure
>Led to the building of America`s highways
>A bad thing

Im from California and you sound like a fucking faggot my man.

"Give me a good strong guy here"

That's what the media will focus on. How dare he imply only a STRONG MALE can carry that box!

WTF I hate Obama now.

>handing out aid for people that need it is ridiculous
spot the CTR shill

>implying anyone cares what you think

Kek...Cankles phoned it in.

I don't know if it's true, but I heard Trump was somehow notified the flights of returning Gulf War soldiers were delayed so he lent them his private plane.

getting pumped full of meds so she wont drop her spaghetti in the debates

Why do politicians do this shit? Are we all so stupid that if we see them giving boxes out for thirty seconds symbolically it means they actually made a difference handing shit out?

>the president has better things to do
like play golf

You know what though? He knows full well the media wont report on this, and he already has Louisiana won. While being a powerful gesture, it has a high chance of doing nothing impactful for his campaign.

No one expected him to go, no one would of said anything if he didn't. Personally, I'm impressed.
Half a year ago, I was completely against him. I thought he was a joke. If his strategy was designed to change my mind, its worked and then some.

He's doing a comedy movie routine.

>MC has an idea/talent and drive
>MC gets a following of normies and outcasts that grows bigger
>MC fucks up, has antoganist knock him around, either sneakily or outwardly
>MC climbs from bottom, better than before
>MC public embarrasses antoganist
>MC wins

It's like an Adam Sanders movie

What kind of insensitive bastard helps out like that? Fuck that I am now a Jebhead.

probably busy planning the next military intervention where she'll send some american kids to die

god emperor donald trump is truly the humblest of heroes

See

>Serbia

Its been declared a Federal Disaster area. FEMA is set up for this shit. Whats Obama going to personally do? fill sandbags?

Any more than what was Bush supposed to do with Katrina ride in on an airboat?

The media just wants to complain about shit, doesn't matter if it was Bush with Katrina or Obama with this.

I don't know what you expect. The entire campaigning process is a competition of who has better backers and who can pander better. How do you run a campaign without pandering?

He's doing what Obama should have been doing days ago. Showing solidarity to people who have just been devastated by a flood. Several people have died already and Obama's barely dinner anything except play golf. This is the kind of thing a president should do, not the sorry excuse for a leader we have now.

Morale.
Not understanding how the world works isn't an excuse to spew ignorance user.

What's he going to do going to Louisiana. Start bailing out water?

she called the govner,, wow im imprest Redneck for Trump

California is wasted on Californians. Most beautiful place on earth, but most of the people are shit

>passing out food
It was fucking play dough

If my house burns down again and the person that shows up and at a minimum gives me a pep talk

Im going to remember the guy that fucking showed up.

looks like a public stunt to me, but at least he's there to do something.

Where are your Hillary's and Bernie's?, prob. laughing and counting all their money

Cancel his vacation early , that's all he was asked. He will be visiting Tuesday now

What, these flood victims shouldn't get help because it looks like pandering?

Dear God, these "people" can vote.

What were the Secret Service guys supposed to do? Hand out bags of rice while some nu-male John Oliver fellatiator can stab him in the neck?

Jesus fuck

Obama comes to visit
>Yup you nigga's is flooded!
>Gets in plane and leaves

Well it looked good on camera..

Because at least you're being honest that you don't care/can't do anything. Flying to go hand out food, for a few seconds for a photo-op, is pathetic as fuck.

Imagine actually going and helping people and all libcucks can do is say shitty things about you and make naked statues of you trying to insult your character, while your spending your days trying the best you can to help people. Why are liberals so fucking goddamn rage inducing? It's like they're tempting us to beat the living shit out of them

Trump helped blacks in 8 minutes more than mr okiedoke did in 8 years.