Tom hardy stepping out onto windy Dunkirk beach after heroically shooting down kraut planes in a raf bomber jacket...

>Tom hardy stepping out onto windy Dunkirk beach after heroically shooting down kraut planes in a raf bomber jacket, the breeze whipping his hair majestically

Im not gay but did anyone else feel a strong desire to fall asleep in his big strong british arms

Other urls found in this thread:

68.media.tumblr.com/b7858a86e9767d38d0bebc7517077fe0/tumblr_o6kianoQEs1vnjeaoo1_400.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I need that fucking coat goddamn

bravo nolan btw

A light 8/10, huge step up from his previous films

And you think this gives him power over you?

>his big strong british arms
Nigga he a manlet

Did he keep the coat from TDKR?

its the least i could do for his service desu

I prefer twinks, but I would definitely cuddle Tom and talk about dogs and shit that makes him happy.

yeah, I bet it would look totally good on a bald and obese NEET

>Im not gay but

He's clearly a big guy, not just for me, but also

UU
UU

>implying dis nigga even eats five guys

inb4 i hope he at least eats dis one guy

It would go well with my scorpion jacket.
It's not exactly like the one in Drive, it's pretty close, so it's like my own unique thing.

where's the fucking straw?

He's drinking it without a lid or straw

You know

Like a real man

I would let him do me every fucked up sexually perverted shit out there, as long as I get to suck his dick and taste his cum.

you and me both

That's the kind of jacket that you need to be really sexy to pull off. Good looking people that dress like shit annoy me. If I was hot I'd look like a catalog model 24/7.

he has a really nice mouth desu

68.media.tumblr.com/b7858a86e9767d38d0bebc7517077fe0/tumblr_o6kianoQEs1vnjeaoo1_400.gif

where can I buy that coat?!?

What a beautiful man. Tom Hardy seems so cool.