Max CTR shilling

>some shitskin NEET (supposedly MAGA) gets removed from Trump rally because he's a known disruptor
>claims it's because he's brown and that he never went to a rally before
>he's supposedly a Republican for life.
>18

>name is Jake Anatha
>google shows no social media whatsoever
>does elaborate interview with conveniently present press
>blows up first 5 pages of google with copy articles
>gets mainly promoted by CNN

Can we find out who this shitskin actor is really?

archive.is/M9NVE

Other urls found in this thread:

mrsrosehamid.com/
beenverified.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> jake anatha
Spelling mistake OP, name is jake anantha

>trumpfags took the debate and made even poos hate Trump now

If he were truly a Trump supporter he would disagree with being removed but understand why they did it.

His reaction to what happened alone gives away his true loyalties.

My mistake

kikebook.com/jake.anantha

Trump's security = SS

Don't fall for it it's the classic "I used to be an X supporter till this.." meme but IRL now.

twatter.com/JakeAnantha

yeh when i saw an article about him i immediately thought ctr shill.

The next one will be like at the Brexit referndum and pretend "hurr durr i dind kno what was i voting for"

So he should let himself be discriminated? That sounds like a cuck, user. And according to Sup Forums, the leaked Democratic e-mail that called for "Taco Bowl Engagement" was racist and that no Hispanic should stand for it. Further, on /r/The_Donald a Hispanic Democratic official on an AMA said it wasn't a big deal and they called him a cuck for not standing up for himself and allowing this discrimination. I wouldn't be surprised if Sup Forums felt the same way when a thread was posted about this AMA.

What I'm hearing from you is that 1) A Democratic Hispanic is a cuck because he didn't think but it was a big deal because it was most likely a joke (and possibly a reference to the Taco Bowl "engagement" that Trump tweeted) and 2) A Republican Hispanic, assuming he is truly a Trump supporter, shouldn't speak out and wouldn't be consider a Trump despite being personally, and without any sense of humor", being discriminated against in real life. Assuming of course he truly is a Trump supporter.

>His reaction to what happened alone gives away his true loyalties.
So when ever a Hispanic, or any minority, Republican stands up for themselves, they are "showing his true loyalties." When a White Republican or Democratic does so, he or she is just standing up for their rights as an American. By true loyalties I assume you mean his loyalty to his race, rather than his dignity.

It sounds like you to treat minorities exactly as the Democrats treat minorities. You want to them to shut up and vote for the party. And any yap from them means that they are "showing their true loyalties."

Yep
It's a simple thing if you think behind it.. you're getting asked to leave by the SS and you straight go the media to complain about it, that's how much of a supporter you are

>You want to them to shut up and vote for the party.

Yep. I'd like for whites to do that as well.

>twatter.com/JakeAnantha
>actually his
>15 hours old
>16 tweets
He's a plant

>Trump "supporter"
>0 social media presence
>only thing that comes up are articles where he's sabotaging the campaign
These real life shills deserve to be hung

>Sup Forums is one person

i think you've mistaken us for that hacker guy "Sup Forums", Sup Forums is a diverse melting pot of different opinions from all over the world

WELL DONE YOU GLORIOUS MUTHERFUCKERS.

#CTRPLANT

Make that shit go skyward.

he has to have a leddit account.

Yeah, yeah, "Sup Forums is not one person." I get it. I wouldn't be considered the Sup Forums straw man myself. But there is a general, although not universal, narrative on Sup Forums. Most on Sup Forums agrees that 1) nationalism is a good thing and 2) ethnic nationalism is the ideal nationalism. I also see something similar on /r/The_Donald, although civil nationalism is promoted with the caveat of "it's too late do anything about the non-whites in the nation now but America should be have remained a white nation, and ideally America should be a white nation." The /r/The_Donald subreddit and Sup Forums are not far off. They are first cousins that share many of the same ideals as Sup Forums, including that being a cuck, in it's Alt Right sense, is a disgrace.

Except that he is a plant.

You really think Trump's campaign is looking to push away minorities for the sake of them having brown skin? If anything, they want people of color at his rallies to show that Trump is 1) not a racist and 2) that his supporters are diverse.

I guarantee the security had reasonable suspicion to ban this kid.

you know it's fake because if he liked trump and didn't fave a shit about his rhetoric etc he would have known that this could happen because of the earlier muslim women with the jew and so on and he wouldn't open a can of bullshit about it

Is this where the last bit of CTR's funding went?

The psyops are strong here, but we are stronger. Good work everyone.

This was the woman that they also didn't let in, she was also noted in the CNN article. They are plants

mrsrosehamid.com/

Holy TL;DR faggot

>they designed her her own website to "blog", headed with an anti-Trump political cartoon
>one post is literally "Life before and after getting tossed from a Trump rally", as if it's some life changing deal
We're reaching subversion levels that shouldn't even be possible

>1) nationalism is a good thing and 2) ethnic nationalism is the ideal nationalism

Close, but there's a collusion of ethnicity in the current "modern nationalism". This part of it is integral to any success it might enjoy should Trump get elected. As an embodiment of the movement, Trump has broken the racial/gender barriers with his employment of non-whites and females in prominent roles in his companies.

He truly understands that "green" is the only color that matters in business, and he built his empire on that credo. If Trump is going to help channel nationalism through the filter of "The Great American Experiment", he needs to shift his thinking just a bit towards a more idealistic vision like the Framers had.

If we can return to a truer vision of the Republic by way of a nationalistic revolution, and keep it peaceable, then the United States will forever be revered, indeed, as the greatest experiment known to mankind.

Don't have time to cap etc but there's info about him in here
beenverified.com

Holy shit I was super pissed at Trump for having his campaign fuck up so badly like this.

But then I've looked at his Twitter account and that looks like some low quality sock puppet shit with 14 followers that was created THIS MONTH.

And that Facebook account looks like some piss poor BOT SPAM with random one line "I LOVE MICHIGAN" crap on it with no photos and no cover photo of himself.

I smell a fucking rat 11/10.