Do people seriously hate this show because the main character is white and muh cultural appropriation?

Do people seriously hate this show because the main character is white and muh cultural appropriation?

I hate it because it's bad

I don't know what people thinks.

I hate it for being boring

I don't hate it, it just wasn't any good.

This. The main character being some weak nu-male fag that can't act isn't helping either.

If that was the case why would people like Daredevil?

yes. I thought it was 4/10 but it wasn't horrible.....for cape shit.

There's no excuse for him being white in the first place

They just shit on source material
It wasn't that bad definitely better than Luke Cage and Jessica Jones

I hate it because it's terrible.
The pacing is awful, the acting is meh, the fights are embarassingly bad (but considering the rushed filming, it's understandable) and Netflix original shows are all the same shit anyway
>gritty
>they say Shit a lot so that they appear mature
>lawyer friend/protag, so we can have a dramatic 8-episodes long story arc about being in court or some shit
>rich people everywhere, gotta show off some appartments
>boring as fuck

And I like the Iron Fist comic books, but the show was straight up bad.

yes

It's no worse than any other capeshit that gets praised.

Iron Fist is supposed to be asi- oh

>some weak nu-male fag

So are the "men" that watch capeshit.

Is there anything worse than someone who pretends to like an objectively bad show because they think they are sticking it to someone that believes in different politics than they do?

pretty sure kung fu is dead. nowadays in mixed martial art and that rolling around with another guy submission hold horror to deal with let alone watch that took over a long time ago. any kid taking karate or whatever name they have to give that anymore has parents that want their child to be in the lest contact sport out there like soccer.

>better than JJ and Luke
Is it because the main character is white and JJ and LC have interracial relationships? Because Iron Fist was shit

I watched until episode 4. I sat through 13 episodes of luke cage but i cannot take more than 4 episodes of this. It's just really boring and uninteresting. These Netflix superhero shows are at least 5 episodes too long.

You're fucking retarded and a closet fag that knows nothing about martial arts. Keep your mouth shut and quit embarrassing yourself

I don't know. I like it

It is worse though. Even if you think it's all bad it's obvious when one is even worse than the others.

>martial arts hero with bad martial arts and action
Gee I wonder why it got bad reviews. It would have been so easy to get the MMA and UFC crowd but they fucked it all up

No. Beacause JJ went downhill after 6 episodes and LC was boring blacksploitation

>It would have been so easy to get the MMA and UFC crowd but they fucked it all up
Pretty much. I remember seeing the UFC advertise Iron Fist all over UFC 209, back in March 4th, but it did fuck all.

OP here. I think the Netflix Daredevil show is better than Spiderman Homecoming

I haven't watched LC yet but JJ was one of the worst shows I have ever seen. I hated it but kept watching because people I knew said it got better. It didn't and it killed any interest I had in LC and IF. I might watch the Punisher though, he was cool.

Critics would suck the show's cock, if it was about Tyrone Fist.

yeah man it's some big conspiracy, this show was so good

>No plot development
>Boring villain
>Bad acting
>Poor choreography

Muh white ninja!

some decent choreography would have been enough to keep me interested. too bad it was really really bad. not sure what they were aiming for, or if it was just incompetence.

it might be worse than the others, but the other weren't good either but got great reviews.

It's all politically motivated.

>removejap.webm

Agreed, I've stomached many martial arts shows with subpar acting if the Kung Kino can keep up.

dont hate it. they just dropped the ball.

Yes, whether legitimately or just in a virtue signaling sort of way they do. The real reason to hate it is because its fucking shit.

Have you seen a single fight scene from this?

This. It's fucking terrible. It could have been great, but they rushed the shit out of it. It's more fun to watch as a comedy.

>stuck in an institue
>doc finally agrees to let him go
>begins a monologue about his training and the power of the Iron Fist, instantly erasing any trust the doctor has
The only reason I'm still watching this shitstorm is so I can be caught up for Defenders.

i hate it because it's Netflix
i hate it because it's capeshit
i hate it because it's shit