Reminder Donald Trump supports supply side economics...

Reminder Donald Trump supports supply side economics. Reminder if you vote for Trump you are voting against your own economic interests.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-195277/NHS-death-rates-times-higher-US.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3541234/Coroner-warns-NHS-risking-lives-pushing-natural-births-c-sections-cash-reasons-baby-died-five-days-old.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3158591/Hospital-waiting-lists-seven-year-high-3-4m-need-treatment-6-000-forced-wait-year-operations.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/nhs/12183025/Woman-died-after-111-cancelled-ambulance-that-was-just-one-minute-from-her-house.html
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3471025/Diabetic-25-died-hospital-staff-failed-insulin-30-HOURS-devastated-father-claims.html
usa.gov/register-to-vote
youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/19/louisiana_flood_victims_to_trump_we_knew_you_would_be_here_were_glad_you_arent_playing_golf.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are my "economic interests" then?

I'm a right wing retard. Trump cutting taxes for the ultra wealthy will be good for me too! It trickles!

I'm a right wing retard. Trump is definitely with me.

To vote for Hillary so she can tax you more to pay for laqushas 6 children.

I'm a right wing retard. Trump definitely loves Americans. See.

Some kind of sophisticated way of saying that hes a liberal at hearth.

Well, no shit! His merchandise is produced in fucking china regardless of his promises.

Oh look, another post from someone who heard a catchphrase, let's all believe it.

>What are my "economic interests" then?

Liberal policies like social security, medicare, single payer healthcare, higher taxes on the rich, free college.

All of those involve massive taxes on anyone who actually works

>All of those involve massive taxes on anyone who actually works

>taxes are bad meme

Higher taxation = better public services

Better society overall because private capital only helps out a tiny minority.

He's the only candidate out of them all w a degree in economics.

It really doesn't new Zealand has a lower tax rate then America and we are one of the number one countries in service delivery.

As with brexit, the liberal tears that a Trump presidency would bring more than outweigh any potential financial costs.

Nigger taxes cut a good fifth of my pay, and it's already shit.

>better public services

Yeah man, the DMV is great, the court system is really fancy, Medicaid is fucking luxurious. You're a fucking liar and a piece of shit. Higher taxes mean more money for the government to piss away on lesbian farmers.

Fuck you friends, fuck your family, hurt them, seriously kill yourself.

You have a 15% GST which is a 15% tax added to basically every purchase (with some exceptions). Why don't you be honest?

Look up Scandinavian countries where they have massive taxation on their citizens and nationalize their oil and guess what? They are the best overall nations to live. America has the lowest taxes of any developed nation on the planet. When you cut taxes the way our country has, our services suck. Look up starve the beast that started under Reagan. Please open a book.

>Nigger taxes cut a good fifth of my pay, and it's already shit.

You must be making like 3 dollars an hour or something.

>public services are good meme

Name one public service that's actually good. Protip: You can't.

>new Zealand has a lower tax rate then America

>citation needed

>Name one public service that's actually good.

Social security.

Social security is just about over. It's being run dry

>Social security is just about over.

>this meme

It's not over you stupid fucking kid.

All you have to do is lift the cap and social security can last for DECADES. But your party the GOP is trying to turn it over to wallstreet. Guess what would have happened if we privatized social security under Bush in 2005?

Ah so things that add to our already outrageous debt.

>Ah so things that add to our already outrageous debt.

Most of that debt isn't our debt user.

It would most likely be working since the government can't help theirselves they spend the social security money on other things then borrow money to pay social security. It makes no sense but who,care I need my Gibs me dats

Yes it is you moron, and if you count unfounded liabilities it is closer to 100 trillion but no one ever reports that. 20 Trillion is disgustingly high, bush and Obama screwed us

That shit is for lazy people, OP

>>>/reddit/

Who's the loli?

Nope. Trump's plan objectively lowers the amount I pay by several percent.

>B-b-but the billionaires
Nope. Don't care what they're paying.

A. Fucking. Leaf.

That graph is skewed to hide the savings that everyone receives.
That's something anyone can benefit from that needs to happen.
He owns golf courses out of the United States.

Give money to the businesses and they will open more store right? Creating more jobs. Thats what Reagan told me.

>social security
Ponzi scheme.

>Medicare
inferior service.

>Single payer healthcare
Inferior service.

>higher taxes on the rich
Theft.

>free college
Worthless.

Sounds like liberal policies are actually against my economic interests, which is what I'd expect given that the Democratic candidate is literally a criminal.

Fuck you stupid cunt have you ever been to Europe? The healthcare system is a MESS which is why so many Brits are opting out of it and our government wants to privatise the nhs.
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-195277/NHS-death-rates-times-higher-US.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3541234/Coroner-warns-NHS-risking-lives-pushing-natural-births-c-sections-cash-reasons-baby-died-five-days-old.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3158591/Hospital-waiting-lists-seven-year-high-3-4m-need-treatment-6-000-forced-wait-year-operations.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/nhs/12183025/Woman-died-after-111-cancelled-ambulance-that-was-just-one-minute-from-her-house.html
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3471025/Diabetic-25-died-hospital-staff-failed-insulin-30-HOURS-devastated-father-claims.html

I can carry on if you want me to.

They fail to mention how wall Street with the help of the government fucked over everybody else in the billions and trillions. Fuck these hypocrites. At least Trump didn't steal from taxpayers.

Now show a graph by percentage of household income.

Taxes take a fourth of my pay.

>DailyMail

LOL
None of that shit is in my interest. Fuck you and fuck the plebs who need to have their hands held from cradle to grave. The fact that people like you are allowed to live is against my economic interests.

Why shouldn't his family keep what he's earned?

Enjoy getting stabbed by niggers then, tough guy. The more you ruin society, the more it can ruin you.

Facts are facts it isn't my fault that the left wing pricks don't report on it.

Shill

Reminder Lincoln supports a ban on slavery. Reminder if you vote for Lincoln you are voting against your own economic interests.

I'll enjoy shooting niggers if they try and stab me. Trying to use the threat of violence to enforce your handouts will have the opposite effect you're looking for. Why am I not surprised a fucking leaf is trying this tactic?

>liberal delusion: the post

Comrade Bernie really did a number on people

>private capital only helps a tiny minority
Yeah, hang yourself you fucking loser.

It's not a threat. It's just what happens. Your shitty country has been crumbling since the 80s, and you fat faggots don't do anything about it. In fact, you make the collapse worse by electing greedy pigs who don't give a shit about your country. There's nothing more cowardly than modern day republicans. You literally want your politicians to NOT do their jobs. You don't want good or bad politicians, all you care about is that they DON'T do their jobs. How much of a fucking cuck do you have to be to want your country to die while you make a bit more money. You're a fucking moron.

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

>against your own economic interest

tired of hearing this shit. Detroit has been democrat run since forever you can just see how much that helps their economic interests.

Obamacare has caused my insurance rate to go up and has made it harder for me to find full time employment, how is that in my economic interest OP?

>a leaf

Reminder that Hillary will flood the US with immigrants, which will effectively drecrease the purchasing power of middle and lower-class, increase unemployement for young adults and overload the state welfare system.

Yeah I have been hurt by Obama financially as well.

The democrats are hypocrite mafia.

Well leaf. Working conditions are going to splooge when companies lose their margins by losing access to a very protectionist market of 300 million. That $2 dollar an hour wage isn't going to keep the bottom line afloat.

Thanks for being an idiot. No such thing as supply side economics. KYS

>conservashits

Hillary will have the votes to redistribute everything dummy.

because to transform america into a marxist society un-good families like trump's must pay their dues

Is that the course in Scotland? Americans would be foreigners there.

or was the phrase "foreign workers" supposed to make me knee-jerk-off?

youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M

Trump brings in H2B foreign workers all over the United States because he HATES Americans.

Louisiana Flood Victims to Trump: "We Knew You Would Be Here," "We Love You"; "We're Glad You Aren't Playing Golf"

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/19/louisiana_flood_victims_to_trump_we_knew_you_would_be_here_were_glad_you_arent_playing_golf.html

>he thinks taxes are good
point and laugh at this faggot

> retarded statism thread

I didn't vote to take Bernie refugees on Sup Forums...

not an argument