In my country, this is an unforgivable sin

In my country, this is an unforgivable sin.

Understandable; chopsticks are better suited

Is your country so autistic that cutting a hamburger, which is a German food, in half is an unforgivable sin?

I've seen plenty of people cut their burgers in half.

I eat Pizza with a fork and knife, is that wrong?

i think we can all agree that eating Pizza with silverware is unforgivable

Don't cut me bro

I'm just a burger

i eat burgers w a fork sometimes, especially if theres a runny egg in there, cause i have a long beard

something a beta numale like you wouldn't understand

Disgusting. They deserve their citizenship revoke immediately.

And yet it is trendy to sell 14 inch high burgers specialties in the US...

I dont record my braps and file them on an online database. It's my biggest secret...

Yes, that's wrong.

hi how is this burger? it is among my lazier culinary creations but I did make the patty from scratch

You cannot even see the patty....

I will wait for an Italian - the actual authority on the subject.

Italian "pizza" is irrelevant.

It is one like in this burger I made earlier this year. A big fat 100g burger patty, full beef.

I have to know, why eat pizza with fork and knife?

Not getting your hands dirty is nice.

100g is the small one .

What are napkins?
Besides, how do you get dirty eating pizza? The crust, at worse, has very avoidable cheese slowly oozing out, it's literally impossible to get dirty unless you are actively trying to.

Sometimes I buy two cheese pizzas from the supermarket and put one upside-down on top of the other, cut them normally and make pizza sandwiches

How the fuck am I supposed to eat this with my bare hands?

I feel like 80-100g is the "true" size of a burger patty. In a burger with more meat than that, it has to have two individual patties with a slice of cheese between them instead of one big patty.

That looks small tbqh

I'd like to take a moment and discuss American heritage.

The jalapeno double cheeseburger at Carl's Jr / Hardees is an important but oft overlooked facet of American life. Before we even mention the pepperjack cheese, Sante Fe sauce or jalapenos that give it its delicious kick, we need to take time to acknowledge that Carl's Jr does charbroil their burgers, giving them that great smoky grilled flavor. While most people are familiar with their semi-nude women in advertising, disappointingly few Americans are unaware of the fact that Carl's Jr doesn't use prepackaged and frozen lettuce and tomato, but only fresh produce that's brought in daily.

This hallmark of American tradition clocks in at 39g of fat, 1200mg of sodium, 7g of sugar and 850 calories of all-American goodness, giving you the much-needed cloggage to stick it to the arterial Jew.

what a curiously constructed hamburger. was this meant to be eaten upside down?

any sensible man would put the jalapenos on the bottom and the salad, tomatoes on top of the patties

This, it will get ice cold that way

is this satire

I actually wondered that too

That is how I construct my burgers

I don't really think it matters

Some places put a steak knife in the top of the burger instead of a toothpick, I usually don't use it but if the burger is too big I'll cut it in half.

>i say long beard
>he posts a beta numale w glorified five o clock shadow

the basic idea is that if you put many cold ingredients like the salad and tomatoes below the patties, the patties turn cold before the burger is ready to be served. so the salad and tomatoes should be on top

additionally, the hamburger in question has pepperjack cheese in it. that crap usually sticks to the roof of my mouth so the tomatoes and salad would work as a preventive measure against that.

Probably better than 99% of American burgers. Nice desu.

the only rule of pizza is do it however you like

I'll have the one with the box of beer on it

you're supposed to squash it down

I eat pizza with a knife and fork

Don't ever come to America, I'll be waiting for you at the airport gate with a punch

another nuke when?

>'talian 'za

Not a fan of getting meat/cheese/whatever grease on my hands when I eat. Also, I ate a burger like this when I was in the US a while ago. DEFILED.

bomb pearl harbor again and we will consider it

>I've seen plenty of people cut their burgers in half
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

>hamburgers are German
G*rmans invented the "Hamburg steak" which is just the patty

You cannot defend eating pizza or fries with utensils

I just don't understand it since the point of the burger is to forgo cutlery. If you were meant to eat it with a knife and fork then you'd just get the ingredients on a plate.

It's like using butcher's steel to dull your knife, or pushing your perfectly functional car to your destination.

>eat sushi with fork