/got/ general

mother of dragons edition
previous

If you aren't rooting for the team that has Euron, Jaime and Bronn you are not welcome here

How is Sansa still alive?

holy fucking yum i want to bury my face in that ass until i die from lack of oxygen. Why doesnt she do more shoots like that?

photoshop edition

First for the cutest princess

MOMMY MOMMY

come into my room see this what do?

shoot it with a ballista

first for white genocide

So, a bastard in the north is called a "Snow"
A bastard is the south in called?!?!?!?

END GAME RIGHT HERE BROTHERS
LONG MAY THEY REIGN

Obviously we'll be needing several scenes of Arya training the Mormont girl in the art of fighting. This will be a wonderful chance for Arya to gain a friend near her age and gender and also show some of Arya's femininity via some more girlish scenes, perhaps playfully splashing one another in the baths.

first for /team Euron/

wonder why I am in your room? Why there is an ugly whore in it? Wonder why this room looks like third world shit?

Whats her plan for the other 2 dragons? She doesn't seem to be able to control/ride them like Drogon and she didn't take them into battle today. Is she just gonna leave them to fly around?

this one is new still no good quality version

I think she's not very good looking as Dani. But seeing gifs of her laughing and smiling makes her hot as fuck to me. I think she's a cutie when she isn't acting.

Alternatively she discourages Danny from Attacking Kings Landing with her Dragons because she might ignite the Wild Fire. You could force Danny to not use Dragons that way or you could blame it at her that her reckless behavior ignited the Wild Fire (despite it Cersi ordering to blow up half the city)

>Demands over a million dollars an episode.
>Pretty much the entire reason they cut the episode number down.

She is rich as fuck, doesn't need this any more.

spear her with my penis

>implying people wouldn't rebel again

why the fuck was the crazy bitch burning all the food

Is Braveheart literally the only film/tv media to have infantry stop cavalry? I don't think I've ever seen anything else that shows disciplined infantry stop a cavalry charge, even though that happened historically.

Reminder that only reason the Tarlys nonsensically joined the lannisters is because they bullied Sam the fatass, and the writer's need to lump them into the "bad" guy team to justify burning them alive as cheap way of engendering the plot with perpetually triggered fatass millennials.

God forbid sides have more than 1 dimension.

bend the knee and lick pusy

(totally worth the 3 day ban see ya monday /got/)

to die in ep6

>tfw Jaime is revealed to be the protagonist

When is John and the queen gonna fuggg

You mean a harpoon right.

One dies and is ridden by the night king, the other gets ridden by Jon after he rides Dany, if you get what I'm saying

At least it wasn't as bad as the script, that had them playing ball with decapitated heads and generally stomping them. Lannisters put up a decent fight even with the dragonfire.

her feet are nastyu

There's an entire list of options in the books based on region.

by not dying

>Crownlands
Waters
>Dorne
Sand
>Iron Islands
Pyke
>North
>Reach
Flowers
>Riverlands
Rivers
>Stormlands
Storm
>Vale
Stone
>Westerlands
Hill

>Reminder that only reason the Tarlys nonsensically joined the lannisters is because they bullied Sam the fatass, and the writer's need to lump them into the "bad" guy team to justify burning them alive as cheap way of engendering the plot with perpetually triggered fatass millennials.

Has the show given any actual reason for this?

I actually can't remember if Randyll Tarly was promised anything

Yeah i was shouting Get it bron get it! When he was aiming at the dragon. How could you not?

Dany doesn't have the upper body strength to pull a ballista out of a dragon's hide, what the fuck is she doing

>london
>white

>the only one who can achieve peace in the series

/ourguy/

he was promised highgarden

She can control them, otherwise they wouldn't have followed her to Westeros. In the book lore, all the Targaryens had a "personal" dragon that they rode, Drogon is hers. But it's very likely that somebody else will end up riding them. In the books, even somebody with a little bit of Targaryen blood can master a dragon if they're lucky.

Jon will get Rhaegal. Viserion will die.

Yeah I know that but Dany doesn't. I'm asking what SHE is going to do with them, so far she's content to do nothing with them and take Drogon everywhere.

dude she is paid the same as other 4 main actors, stop making shit up
and that photoshoot for esquire is when they named her sexiest woman alive not because you earn money from photoshoots

That's one well trained horse to ride full bore at a fucking dragon.

yup

>durr they said mean things once to a fatty like our male audience better show that the BETA MALES ALWAYS WIN

Dany doesn't think, she is a woman. She is lead by her emotions.

Don't forget loosing three arrows at once.

Where are the "good" white people who are defending Westeros from the foreign non-white invaders?

My entire point, friend. All the "good" whites are portrayed as sympathethic to the non-whites invading and conquering Westeros. The "evil" whites are the ones shown resisting the non-white invasion and conquest of Westeros.

How fucking hard is this to get through your heads?

Why doesn't Drogon just pull it out himself, he can clearly spin his head around enugh.

It was also about Dany bringing Dothraki and what they would do if they win, which is pillage and shit

thats obviously not the reason, rich AF actresses do sexy photoshoots all the time. Also, its unfair to just single out Emilia "as demanding millions" when it was literally all the main characters banding together and only signing when their demands for a raise were met. If anything, considering her importance to the last two scenes, shes worth more than the $2.7 milion an episode

>white walkers were the good side all along, fighting evil humanity

>jon will ride a dragon named after his father and defeat the night king

pottery

>Westeros doesn't becomes an elective monarchy with a parliament
>instead ruled by two shit-tier leaders who fuck up everything they touch
garbage ending

>I actually can't remember if Randyll Tarly was promised anything
He was promised that he would be the new Lord of the Reach instead of the Tyrells. Basically the same deal Roose Bolton got in the North.

Can someone plese post the Bran " you looked beautiful" "the rape" webm.

my sides need rocket fuel.

>mfw it's going to be revealed that it was Tyrion saving him with the same teleportation powers that everyone else has in the show.

So is the Night King Targaryen since he resurrects Viserion after he kills him?

you already know the shitposter youre replying to knows this and understands this, they just dont give a shit.

one more length of rope for the day I guess

He could accidentally break his neck while trying. Why risk it?

>Drogon dies
>they leave him there on the battlefield
>Night King swipes through the land and revives it

damn she is hot in that pic
already fapped twice and it still makes me hard wtf

this scene single handedly redeemed the show for me

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

>knock knock
>whos there
>ben
>ben who?
>ben dtheknee

Based pusyposter with the digits on his way out

GoT world is Russia.

Who are the Jews in GOT?

A E G O N
E
G
O
N

Young Griff true King of the Seven Kingdoms

Nigger he spun spin his head already past the spear already when he tried to BBQ Jamie

Why didn't Arya mention she was there when Ned died and saw her for the last time there?

can anyone post the leaked script?

That's cool, showfag. But you never hated the show to begin with.

That scene was trash, and so is your retarded ass show.

Are white walkers considered white?
Do they have white priviledge?

was it personnel?

Stop laughing this scene was awesome.
En par with Brienne VS Hound or Oberyin VS Gregor.
Also: She deflected her hit - she did not block it full force.

>Who are the Jews in GOT?

Tyrells

I'm not making shit up, I'm merely omitting information. You take that back!

Weren't the Lannisters were in fucking land? Where did a deep river came out of nowhere?

(((Baelish))) and (((Varys)))

what is the name of this anime ?

It was obvious the whole time.

Azor Jaime

That is kino as fuck.

Was the rape scene confirmation that Euron was taking the piss with Jaime about liking fingers in his bum?

>It was also about Dany bringing Dothraki and what they would do if they win, which is pillage and shit
Which is a problem the show still hasn't addressed. The Dothraki are going to rape, loot, and murder on an insane scale, it's just what they are. How is Dany going to keep them in line? Keep a dragon watching them 24/7? And even then it needs to sleep, at which point they can just kill it.

>dornishmen are white
>dothrakis are non-white
Really?

elves are not white

Golden Company was mentioned today, there is still hope

This manly-man man-crush thing is getting embarrassing.

You're talking about a psychopathic pirate, a incestuous gimp and...
actually Bronn is pretty cool, but I predict he switches sides before the end.

So, that's why they called the sand snakes? cuz they where bastards?

How about a bastard beyond the wall?

You mean William and Mary?

why was sansa so cold to arry?

Iron bank.

you can't deflect a sword with a pencil you stupid hbo paid shill

>people in the olden times knew what lions were!