Hey ducklords of Sup Forums, I'm a couple volumes behind on Fantagraphics' Barks books...

Hey ducklords of Sup Forums, I'm a couple volumes behind on Fantagraphics' Barks books. Which of these should I get next?

Bumping with storytime of my favorite Scrooge comic I've read so far.

You're good either way. I can't pick.

Obviously, you should get the one that you don't have first.

If you don't have both of them, then be a doll and buy the new Fletcher Hanks collection.

Fuck is that already out?
How am I supposed to keep track of all the awesome shit. Ditko's Strange omnibus is coming out soon too, and Moebius

Fantagraphics has a newsletter, if that helps.
Personally, I was surprised they were working on a new collection. I thought it was going to be the two paperbacks forever.

Anyways I guess that's it, woo hoo!
I'll probably get the Beagle Boys since I usually like the longer adventures more than the ten pagers and it looks like that one has more of those.

I'm glad since I missed out on them the first time around and now the first book is OOP. With Fantagraphics you really have to jump on this stuff I guess.

I got the second book via the Sup Forums Christmas Exchange, and I had to buy the first book through a third-party on Amazon. It ended up being a library copy, with ink stamping on it and all that jazz. I cleaned it up the best I could, though.

But I'm definitely going to see if I can't sell them off to grab my ass the new collection.

This is one of those Scrooge comics that works both as entertainment and as Economy 101.