What's Sup Forums's opinion on the Swiss. Assuming you have one. Which I am not insisting you do

What's Sup Forums's opinion on the Swiss. Assuming you have one. Which I am not insisting you do.

The swiss built their prosperity enslaving my people.

For that I want Switzerland to burn in a nuclear holocaust

Lovely country, smart people, would shit on Piefkes with.

you literally brought the practice of slavery to europe brah

You speak almost as many languages as I do. But not even close.

mountain jews

I have always wanted to live in Austria or Switzerland, but too lazy to become fluent in any new languages.

U mad?

>A FUCKING PLUS SIGN

But really, I love most Euro countries, but I especially like Swiss fags

Says the viking that enslaved people back in the 900s!

I love the Swiss. Please maintain your country and culture by kicking out the human trash refugees. Otherwise, you will become shit.

what did they do with all those paintings ?

what did they do with all those gold teeth?

who destroyed their banking empire?

If jewish was a nationality, this would be its country.

Alpbros

Also i love Käsefondue

Medpacks are never there for you when you need them the most.

protip: It didn't happen :^)

what didn't happen? you guys are tighter on out of country accounts and what happened to those gold teeth?

Jew detected

Good direct democracy, first party is the based one, food is perfect, everything is clean, everybody's rich...

You are probably the best country in Europe tbqh, and we are basically a failed verion of yourself. If only we would have copied your model for Belgium...

the fuck you talking bout belgium your politicians for such a small country have so much power.
They are pretty dang smart.

WHO ARE YOU? YOU HAVE THE APPEARANCE OF A LOW GRADE BANK CLERK and he became president through his connects.

Mountain brothers

Beautiful country and excellent living standards, arrogant manchild people tbqh
also gib gold

I mean, it's no Liechtenstein (best country on Earth, I will fight anyone who dares disagree) but about as close as can be

I don't like how you treat your immigrants from the Balkans

That looks like where they filmed the end of Band of Brothers, where they were in "Austria"

shut the fuck up, goy

We could learn a lot from you.

Mad respect.

You have many disgusting posters on this board whom I would skin alive and feel no remorse.

Other than that? Not much. I know many of you hate Germans and hate the German immigrants to your country.

>deal with it

kek

>implying
You came on your own because your country was fucked and lowered the standard salaries by so much that now you guys are the only ones accepting to work in construction for almost nothing.

>what did they do with all those gold teeth?
Paid reparations. Not enough for (((them))) so they still mad and made paintings up :^)

I don't like how immigrants from the Balkans treated me when I was taking the bus when going to school.

Love Swiss women. But they need to drop those faggot languages and just speak English.

Love western women. But they need to drop those faggot religions and just convert to Islam.

Rolex,why tf do you claro about what we think?
Swatch out you computer and go outside.

lol u don't know how awful they are, 90% of them are scum. they we're literally the only ones in school who would search fights and create problems all the time. they always feel the need to show their balls are bigger, they start a shitty wage job and the first thing they do is buy/lease a black audi or BMW. then cruise with their buddies through the city on weekends and go to low tier clubs to get drunk and beat up people (cause they do kickboxing/lifting or some shit and think they need to show their skills).

They're all pussies, when there is a fight they always attack in group, so that in case they loose the fight their friends beat the other guy. they also carry knifes to intimidate or stab. when they loose a fight for some reason they always try to retaliate on a later occasion.

Albanians are utter retards, some are nice but that doesn't change their stupidity. Some serbs are smart, but they still act like utter shit if they're with other serbs.

There is a reason why people hate them and it's from experience.