Do you honestly believe that YOU can defeat Islam...

Do you honestly believe that YOU can defeat Islam? We muslims will conquer the west and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. We won't defeat you by war or terrorist attacks, but through outbreeding you whites. We muslims have 7 to 8 children (Inshallah) per wife and once you add 3 wives you will end up with 21-24 children per muslim, where you whites barely have 1 child and maybe 1 dog. And this happens because you looted our lands in order to drive your €50k Mercedes and buy more houses. Your wife and daughters will breed with us and wear headscarfs while we outbreed you from existence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're right about Muslims taking over the world and that there's nothing we can do about it but you're completely wrong about why and how they're doing it and what it means to live under shari'ah

No, I have read the prophecy. In the end you will still be destroyed, I am not worried about it.

Do Norwegian like foreign men? I want a qt3.14 Norwegian girl to treat nicely.

Who's going to foot the bill for your 8 kids when whites are no longer around to pay taxes? Your children will starve and your people will tear each other apart for what little resources remain. Meanwhile, the remaining whites will flee to Eastern Europe and simply wait until Muslims destroy themselves before returning home to rebuild.

The funny thing is that we would have 100% lost the battle of culture had it happens overtime.

But the mudslims are so retarded they refuse to integrate better and their pig relatives of the Middle East are acting so stupidly that you are now viewed as a foreign body in every country.

i found it quite interesting some people are happy to contribute to this movement with the will to make Islam the One and Only but are just digging their graves and slowly preparing Europe to commit a new genocide.

You should be trying to be as insidious as possible but you act like retarded niggers, i expected better but i guess desert really transform everyone in animals unable to use their brain

>We muslims will conquer the west
>implying muslims aren't pawns
lol you muslims will be destroyed right after theyre done using you

Muslims were already driven out of Europe once

no, but God will

Norway YES!

pretty much desu
invigorated a dying culture

Norway has been really stepping up the shitposting lately.

need a norwegian gf

>We muslims have 7 to 8 children (Inshallah) per wife and once you add 3 wives you will end up with 21-24 children per muslim, where you whites barely have 1 child and maybe 1 dog.
That only goes for the few of you that come from your original countries and actually are breeding machines. Muslims born in the west are cucks. Your men have japanese-like levels of autism. You can't touch or look at women directly. You can only look vaguely in their general direction, but you can't actually look at them unless they're your wifes. And you get your (disgustingly ugly) wifes from your own family.
Sometimes, an Arab bones a European woman. But you know what? He's not a mudshit. And we fuck your women because they want real men, not your kind.

TL;DR you can only breed amongst your own kind and we're fucking your mothers, your wifes and yours daughters out of Islam.

>Danish flag
lol

Anyways I already made one Muslim girl convert, made her dad pay for the wedding, and now she's knocked up with an infidel baby. I'd say I've done my part against Islam.

Reminder that Islam's so called success is what will cause its death. The only reason it survives today is its claims to victimhood and being so very misunderstood. When Islam gains power, it loses what gives it vigor and just forces society into stagnation and retardation until Islam is finally destroyed.

Parasites need a host. Islam is a parasitical ideology that could never survive on its own and factually has never stood on its own. From the beginning it was built on pillage and plunder. Once an Islamic state was set up and it was able to pretend to be an independent state actor, it only "flourished" for a moment because with time minorities (Jews and Christians especially) were persecuted out of positions of influence, and since these minorities were the bulwark of the state's intellectual sphere, their inevitable persecution led to inevitable decay and retardation.

But good luck with your mental illness while wasting your life on a shit-tier ideology that is blatantly false even in the context of where its truth claims are made. The way you need to attach yourself to these fantasies about the glory of Islam is in reality nothing but a sign of your inability to live your life as an individual, i.e. you're a sad-sack individual sweeping his problems under the carpet through malignant escapism.

This makes my dick hard as diamonds.

LOL, My Gun has more Bullets than the Target your Mothergoat can drop.

>Do you honestly believe that YOU can defeat Islam?
Islam will be gone by 2025. Completely.

>meanwhile in China
sorry but sandniggers are nothing to be concerned about
and China hates you fucks

Not if we kill another 500,000 Muzzie children like we did in Iraq.

>And this happens because you looted our lands in order to drive your €50k Mercedes and buy more houses
literally what?

all we have to do is trigger divide between arab and Persian, arab and south Asian, sunni and shia
and you vermin are removed :)

Make this into a pasta

Denominations will be your undoing. Many have tried to take over the world but fail because they can't cooperate.

It didn't happen because we looted your lands, you're just inferior scum, that's all

for anyone who hasnt seen it yet
youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo

That would be true if you had not awoken the anglo Saxons. I am not talking about the political Zionist establishment. I am talking about the silent majority. The is a storm brewing and the white dragon has awoken.

Already a pasta.

Anything can be defeated. But who has the stronger will?

Bevis at du er norsk homse!

good luck outbreeding me from behind a wall

why should one country succumb to the overpopulation of another?

I'll just convert and then hunt down moderate elements within Islam with a tenacy that'll make ISIS look like babbies.

You don't want to win.

Only logic can defeat Islam

Jesus christ shill

you're really turning up the faggotry today huh?

Allah sucks cocks in the mega-void.

This needs to be a thing. I'd proselytize some Arab booty.