Stargate

Is this franchise dead, Sup Forums? Will they ever recover from the Stargate Universe fiasco?

I really enjoyed Stargate SG-1 up to the 8th season and i liked Atlantis as well. I'm still rocking my brains out trying to figure ojt out why the hell they canceled continuing those 2 series and made something as retarded as SGU.

Will we ever at least get the Stargate Atlantis movie at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4DP5qyZg478
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GOOLD?

Hammond, fot the thousand time, it's pronounced "GO-WAH-OOLD"

Watch it Hassac!

it's not only Hammond who says "Goold". Literally everyone does so too, it's just that they sometimes also pronounce it right. It's like they're couldn't care enough to pronounce it always the correct way.

Stargate is dead. but hey we have Stargate Origins to look forward too haha kill me

Acivate the comfy chevron

I have a feeling SG-1 his magic in a bottle. All the right people at the right time is what made it so excellent. Even if Brad Wright gets all his directors and writers he had with SG-1 I doubt they'll get any kind of cast chemistry like they did with SG-1.

Will get Stargate Atlantis movies only if MGM sells the rights to Shepherd

who here loved all seasons?

Love this too strong of a word but I enjoyed pretty much all the seasons.

Season 1 of SGU was trash. Even fans of the series can't defend it.

>Even fans of the series can't defend it.
They were the ones who killed it and the franchise

>SGU
Is this worth a watch?

If you're a lorefag, yes. Otherwise, don't bother. It's only Stargate in name.

>Will we ever at least get the Stargate Atlantis movie at this point?
No, not in a million years.

What's a series like it that's not too old?

What do you mean?

He's asking for new shows that are like it.

Not necessarily new, just not from the 80s

there are none

People will tell you it's drama trash aimed at teenagers, and I thought so too at first. I dropped it fast as it was airing, but when I actually gave it a chance, by the time I finished it I was really disappointed it had been cancelled. As long as you don't expect SG1 and Atlantis take 3, you'll enjoy it.

I honestly can't think of any. It's the perfect blend of Comedy action comfy and just a little bit of drama. It goes for more of a long arcing story instead of monster of the week, hello season 1 started out a bit like that. And even in later Seasons it does build off of episodes in the past even from season 1.

Farscape

Remember that episode where Jack kidnapped a young girl.

This one?

Remember that episode when Jack got de-aged into a kid but then it turned out to be a clone and then that clone wanted to go back to HS but then real Jack was like 'dude why' and then clone Jack was like [shot of giggling teenage girls]
WHOOO AAAM IIIIIII-IIIIIIIIIIIIII
youtube.com/watch?v=4DP5qyZg478