IIT: Characters with the biggest plot armor and who should be dead by now

IIT: Characters with the biggest plot armor and who should be dead by now

Other urls found in this thread:

watchonlineepisodes.com/episode/game-of-thrones-season-7-episode-4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bronn is the best character in the show, fag

as in Mary Sue who kills a fucking dragon because he's a self-insert

Self-insert for who, D&D?

He wounded the thing and only because Dany is fucking idiot and flew straight on into a bolt-throwing killing machine.

Bronn reminds me of Lucius and Titus from Rome. Literally plays a similar role by being the "normal guy stuck in extreme situations" that audiences can easily relate to.

Are the spoilers...?

What part of being an elite swordfighter can normal people relate to?

literally lurk fucking moar

I agree, probably the only good character left other than maybe the hound.

he's not a normal guy he's a battle hardened mercenary, he just isn't a noble (at first)

He's just honest and gives no fucks since he can pretty much kill anyone if he really wants to.

His schtick is so tiring now, especially his bromance with Jaime.

>*unsheathes katana*

Bronn well never get to find out if the bad pusy taste good.

FPBP
Anyone who says otherwise is a butthurt assmonkey

Don't you have to be featured in the plot to have plot armour? This guy has be MIA for 2 seasons with a brief cameo last episode and no lines.

Someone who can video edit, please take the scene of Jaime riding at Dany and the the dragons head appearing in front of her, and put "plot armor" across it's face.

Learn to use spoilers Reddit faggot

Westrosi is going to cucked super heard. All the alpha widlings and dothraki will invade after john snow and danny win and steal all the qt women from the commoners

How come whenever I go to the airport there are no qt asians in their panties, just fat old people and whiny kids?

THIS CUNT NEEDS TO DIE ALREADY

>Elite swordfighter

Top kek. I like Bronn, but hes more of a brawler than a knight, its why the Lannisters always give him the dirty or tough tasks like shooting the wildfire arrow or using thr scorpion

Why didn't he just throw the spear?

fucking plot armor hate this shit this bitch isnt worthy KILL that CUNT

you try throwing a spear with your hand you can barely swordfight with accurately while going full gallop with your adrenaline pumping in the heat in the battle

It is compatible with OP's point that he's a good character. Fag.

okay I'll be back in an hour or so

I'm not one of the greatest knights in Westeros. Jaime is decent enough with his left at this point and chucking spears from horseback is standard training for these assholes. Hitting a stationary target should be no big deal.

I thought he was gonna btfo this episode but he ended up literally dodging all the fucking death. Even when that fucking dothraki hunted him down.

HAHAH HE ACTUALLY FUCKING THINKS HE CAN JUST RIDE UP TO THIS FUCKING DRAGON AND STAB HER IN THE BACK. STUPIDEST FUCKING WRITING I HAVE EVER SEEN

You try accurately throwing something with power using your weak hand.

I do it all the time when I play baseball with my bros. Literally switch throwing hand just to fuck with them.

What now, fags?

why will he ride up if he kills her the dragon will just kill him this is shit writing

I bet he will find her corpse and still hit that

>baseball
You do realize it's not a baseball he's chucking right. And he's on a horse?

Sacrificing himself? It was terrible writing.

Yeah and the horse is giving that spear a lot of momentum to begin with.

Yeah I'd like this as well please.

He's obviously willing to sacrifice himself to stop another crazy Targaryen from burning everyone.

what

lol wut

It's GRRM mocking previous writers. This is literally how fantasy novels are written with Knights using lances to run down dragons. Hell, in the Dungeons & Dragon novels the dragon riders all had lances they'd use to either knock other riders off or stab the dragons with.

>what is D&D

this.

>probably the most battle hardened character
>doesn't give a shit about honor and will do everything to survive
>not a big target
yes, he totally has a plot armor, unlike dany, who legit should still be alive right now.

You do realize you can't just say
>It's purposefully bad!
And then expect it to be all okay right?
IT'S STILL SHIT

watchonlineepisodes.com/episode/game-of-thrones-season-7-episode-4/

For anyone who's not seen it. I'm feeling kind. Also are they really going to make dany win? I mean yeah she has dragons which she don't want to use on people. But they have the bow thing and the stupid barbarians she has can't siege a castle and are only useful in open fields.

She should've fell off that motherfucker as he got hit with the big fucking arrow. The dragon was doin spins and shit in the sky

He dropped his bag of gold, so he need jaime to give him another

Don't think he was talking about Bronn

The speer is already moving at the speed of the horse retards. It's like throwing something put of a car.

>he hasn't watched the leak

Are you a teenager or something?

And the dragon didn't move his head gently to his left after the webm ends I guess

Also forgot to mention if they don't have at least 20 of those fucking things at the fucking castle where cerci is then that's fucking stupid writing

She'll win because GoT is feminist garbarge propaganda. It's a power fantasy for women. Oh, Dany is so sweet and frees slaves and is such a badass warrior. It's for hte girls who post hit on pinterest about how you just have to focus on yourself and everything good will come to you, instead of actually working towards what you want.

>Complaining about the one true kind of westeros

Is this just your argument for anyone that says anything you don't agree with?

You can't tell me that intentionally bad is actually good, right? I mean sure we can go off shit like The Room and Birdemic, but when it's lazy writing that's just blamed on the writers mocking other bad writers? Like that's terrible.

I can't tell if this is bait or if you don't understand the most basic things about physics

>about
g

AAA, THE ONLY THING THAY COULD HAVE MADE THIS SHOW REMOTELY INTERESTING AT THIS POINT IS THAT JAIMY MANAGED TO KILL THAT FUCKING BITCH AND TURN THE TIDES.

every main character in Breaking Bad until the last season

hairstyle name

O so the speer is stationary? And has no momentum at all? Hmmm you are making me think.

Bronn has some plot armor but I think you're just supposed to buy that he's a really talented fighter up there with Jaime (with two hands), Barristan Selmy, etc. It makes sense - the only thing separating him from a highborn fighter is a master-at-arms, and someone can get a lot of experience without formal training. Bronn's just the only one who's really been given a chance. Any other really talented lowborn fighters just stay that way - nameless people really good at fighting until they die one day

Ser Bron of the Blackwater the Dragonslayer

Has a nice ring to it dont'cha think?

>watchonlineepisodes.com/episode/game-of-thrones-season-7-episode-4/
wow i was excited to get the advantage on my friends and watch this episode early but the quality on that is complete shit. i'll wait for sunday

/myguy/

>Also are they really going to make dany win? I
Well she executes a bunch of people next episode, so that won't make her likeable.

Reminder Jaime Lannister is the prince that was promised.

It was decent quality for me send a screenshot

who saved him Dickon or Bronn? can't really see

Huh last time I checked when I stick my hand out of a window of a card, and throw, say a baseball out of the window, it will not go forward more because I'm moving forward, it will whizz way the fuck BACKWARDS

Well he didn't kill it, although I thought he would

Oh my god, the autism.

Jamie is fucked up. Like, really fucked up. He just watched his entire army get routed by a dragon and 100,000 rapists and he knows its over for the lannisters as well as for him and Cersei. This was a last ditch attempt to salvage his honor by dying in battle like his men. This was an attempted an hero, surely you faggots must understand that at least? And even that failed.

For fuck's sake, you can tell he didn't believe the dragons were real until he saw drogon flying at them.

>Only one smart enough to wheel out the dragon killing machine

Yea, that's because of air resistance, aka something speera are designed to minimize. What a shock, GoT threads are full of underage middle schoolers.

Drogon got a minor wound on his shoulder, he will survive

>100,000 rapists
#notallDothraki
The Great Stallion is a prophet of peace.

I was fucking cheering for him so baaaad fuuck, gonna fucking destroy the dragon, the knight in SHINING FUCKING ARMOR!

He's smarter than that, don't ya think? He was really honorable when he killed his own family member too, huh?

you do realize you're here too mate

>not understanding Jaime's character
lol, are you a woman or something?

It was not a spear, it was a lance. It was twice his body length, a grown man could barely heft it.

You clearly never went driving around bashing mailboxes in with your bros as a kid. I'll tell you I did way more damage than I could have outside the car.

Hard to keep track of an inconsistent, shit character

Though, my knowledge of basic mechanics clearly puts me at an advantage :^)

>throwing vs. hitting
>also degenerate

How many dothraki are there? They can't do shit to a castle

no why reeeeee

So the ending battle was amazing, but so one important dies? Jesus Fuck just let Jaime or Bronn go already.

Also, how if Gods green fucking earth are we supposed to believe that Bloody Brianne, Warmaiden of Tarth, Houndslayer, Kingsguard, is equal to Arya? What a bunch or horsecrap. By the way, we never ever saw Arya actually get very good at fighting, and she never ever got even close to learning *how* to actually change faces at all, but is suddenly a master at it. Fuck everything.,

>turmoil is inconsistency.

spoiler alert you fucking FAGGOT I HAVEn't watching the fucking episode yet and you just ruinied int for everyone FUCK YOU

And how many lannister soldiers are left?

Just be honest, you're a chick, aren't you? Jaime is a bit too much Masters and Commanders for ya. It's cool, it happens.

Arya waa trained by the super secret 1337 assassinsxXx remember?

He is one of the three of four characters who still consistent

It's the same principle. The car contributes to the velocity of the swing just like it would contribute to the velocity of a throw.

Think it was Dickon, judging by the armour.

I want Jaime to sit on the throne.

when did he kill his own family member?