Whites BTFO : Map reveals Africans have biggest penis sizes!

thesun.co.uk/living/1638214/map-reveals-average-erect-penis-size-of-men-around-the-world-and-african-blokes-come-first/

"The diagram shows that African men have the world’s largest penises while Asian guys got the short end of the stick, as they have the smallest on average."

That's why white girls go for black dudes. Has nothing to do with "the jews" or "open borders". It's just that black guys are on average, better equipped to give women pleasure.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size
encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
liveleak.com/view?i=67c_1469837746
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily reminder

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size

The belief that penis size varies according to race is not supported by scientific evidence.[12][22]

A 2007 study reported that contrary to the "popular belief that black people generally have longer penile sizes", in reality "there is no convincing scientific background" to support this idea.[23]

Your source leads back to a website you where anyone can make their own graphical map for anytbing and links to no data even more pathetic it percularly sites sources in the author's "jaffalady" that go no where and one is literally a african centric site and the other is a dick enhancement advery site
Blow nthe fuck out

Because that's all niggers have to ensure their survival since their IQ is abysmal. Ratchets love big dicks for their sex tapes.

>caring what women think

If you run around trying to pleasure women you'll end up running forever

white wymyn confirmed to have big holes and meat curtains.
no wonder we dont like em anymore.

>now you can go back to tumbler

The countries in the middle of Africa probably all had self-reported stats. I wouldn't be surprised, since it's not like their countries are going to take census or have sophisticated data-keeping on their population.

MUH DIK!!!

>The Sun

bruh...

I wonder if a mainstream newspaper will ever publish a "map reveals average brain size of men around the world and african blokes come last" article.

And chinks have the smallest, but that wont exactly keep china from eradicating all the niggers in africa.

Good for you OP, you found some shit research to feed your cuck fantasy.

THIS

>muh dik!

a bigger dick does not mean bigger pleasure. hitting the womb causes more pain then exitment, a vag can be fully stimulated withl ike 12 cm. besides, lesbian do it somehow, don't they?

>Self reported data

MUH DIK

I SAY IT BE A MILLION MILES BIG

The 'source' is complete bullshit

In other news: water is wet

I'd rather live in a country where people have big brains and can form a comfortable city and other cool stuff.
And if i really wanted i could still get penis enlargement surgery then.

But nig nogs can't get brain enlargements to then build working societies.

*drops mic*
I'm out.

>That's why white girls go for black dudes.

>85896370
> muh muh muh muh dick nigga
those same countries are lowest IQ and most dysfunctional in the world, so what.... the average in those countries is what less than an inch larger?? hahahahaha, nice try Africa...

>nearly 30% of blacks responding to asian women

Blacks got that yellow fever.

shieeeeet

Trips have spoken

Oh look, another cuck shill thread. This is so original. How could someone actually come up with such a brilliant idea for a thread?

inches average length

The fuck? Who actually has 5 inches?

My dick is a legitimate 7 inches when erect and I feel like it's smaller than average sometimes.

>asking random pockets of people all over the world about their penis size

>accurate results

garbage tier "journalism"

Post a world map of vagina sizes, or I won't give a shit.

Black men have worlds largest penis.
Asian men have worlds smallest penis.
White men have the world's everything else.

encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
ratchet shit on nigger mouth liveleak.com/view?i=67c_1469837746

Oh my god who fucking cares?

If having a penis that is 2 inches bigger means I lose half my IQ, ill take the smaller dick.

If you're penis size is the only thing you've got going for you, then good for you. I'm happy to let blacks have that because they've got nothing else going for them.

target map has been debunked, it uses self-reported "statistics"

my gf's ex is black and not gonna lie I feel self-conscious about how she must rate my penis size against his

but if blacks don't really have big penises then i guess i'm good

You're already retarded, so there isn't much IQ for you to lose

They have big dicks to make up for their tiny brains.